February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Thank you for the warm welcome :)
This is my second baby... My first is not such a baby anymore, she's 12 and already excited about a new baby in the family! This pregnancy feels very "first" though - it's been along time since I've been pregnant :)

Hello ladies! I really don't know how I've missed this thread!
Please can I join you all? :)
My names Kirsty and baby is due on 14th Feb....

AWESOME!!! That is the day before me!!! Another "Love" baby!! Welcome and CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well - I hadnt gotten on since Thursday and I hadda read SOOOO many pages! Very tired today, but otherwise good.
So sorry for the losses and bleeding had by some here :( hope to see you back in 1st trimester soon!

xxx

Are there any of us apart from me that hasn't had their first scan yet? I'm still waiting for my scan date etc to come through...wish it'd hurry up! I want to start buying things! Not even heard from the midwife!
I have got my NHS prescription exemption certificate thingy through today though :)

How's everyone feeling? Morning sickness stopped yet?

Welcome and congrats Jims_Girl!

Well I'm back. My little girl now has chickenpox so it's been an interesting weekend! My MS is now all but gone (thanks to eating rich tea biscuits before getting out of bed). I don't feel very pregnant at all actually!

Are there any of us apart from me that hasn't had their first scan yet? I'm still waiting for my scan date etc to come through...wish it'd hurry up! I want to start buying things! Not even heard from the midwife!
I have got my NHS prescription exemption certificate thingy through today though :)

I've had a midwife booking in appointment but no scan until 20th July :thumbup:

I've had a midwife booking in appointment but no scan until 20th July :thumbup:

I haven't had a scan yet, it'll be on 2nd Aug. 3 weeks to go!

I have been terribly hot today!! My AC is still broken, I was actually sick yesterday, and it is terribly, terribly hot inside my house today. It is about 95 degrees F inside of my house currently! I hope that my dad can fix it for me. I actually could eat some food today.
Congrats on the scan JohnsPrincess
Welcome Jims_Girl
MrsRaggle, my LO had them a few weeks ago, I hope that they get better soon!!

Welcome to the new ladies!!! So excited to see the new scan photos too!! :)

Hey, here's a random tip I learned from a friend yesterday... thought I'd pass it along to anyone else who might be oogling over cute baby stuff online. As many of us know "crib bumpers", as adorable as they are, are unsafe for babies due to the risk of suffocation. I was disappointed about this because they look soooo cute, but it makes sense. Well, my friend just told me that make mesh breathable bumpers. Hooray!! Now I can go back to mentally decorating the nursery with the cute little details :) https://www.breathablebaby.com/

I have my first scan tomorrow.. so excited hope to see a perfect little baby and hb.. Its an early scan as i have had 2mc's.. hope this time is a charm.. :)

I have my first scan tomorrow.. so excited hope to see a perfect little baby and hb.. Its an early scan as i have had 2mc's.. hope this time is a charm.. :)

good luck! very exciting!!!!! :) post photos :)

Thanks.. I feel so behing everyone else on here.. your all 8-9 weeks.. and im only almost 7.. haha..

I'm back!!! Baby looked GREAT! Wiggling around, so cute! Heart rate was 168. They put me at 9+4 so I need to change my tickers (and my due date on the main page!) Due date is now, and will not change, 9 Feb! That's our anniversary. Lol.

I go back in 4 weeks and they said we'll be able to hear the hb from the outside then. No more scans until the sex one!

I've got to print out a few pictures and then upload everything so I'll be back with the pictures from 2 weeks ago and today!

Very excited for you! Good Luck! I also have my scan tomorrow and cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!!! Baby looked GREAT! Wiggling around, so cute! Heart rate was 168. They put me at 9+4 so I need to change my tickers (and my due date on the main page!) Due date is now, and will not change, 9 Feb! That's our anniversary. Lol.

I go back in 4 weeks and they said we'll be able to hear the hb from the outside then. No more scans until the sex one!

I've got to print out a few pictures and then upload everything so I'll be back with the pictures from 2 weeks ago and today!

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!! :happydance: I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES NOW! :) Could you actually see s/he moving?

Hi Everyone!

Wow there is A LOT of catching up to do! Hope everyone is doing well. I have a TMI (Too Much Information) Type of question. I have never had hemorrhoids...so for those of you who do have had them....how do you know? For me it hurts when I do #2 but I am not constipated...does that mean I have them? And if I do...how do I fix it?

sorry for the super weird question :( hope someone can help!

Anyone have any luck with the fetal heart Doppler? :shrug:
I know it's still wicked early but I found my sons before now. I'm not concerned or anything like that but I just wanted to know if anyone was successful at finding baby's heartbeat?

Anyone have any luck with the fetal heart Doppler? :shrug:
I know it's still wicked early but I found my sons before now. I'm not concerned or anything like that but I just wanted to know if anyone was successful at finding baby's heartbeat?

I did at 9 weeks but i didn't try before then. I would think that 7 weeks is a bit soon...

Glad your scan went well JP! Congrats on seeing the baby!!! :D <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->