February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Thank goodness for triage nurses!

Finally called. Dull ache is okay she said, could be trapped gas or anything like that – she said she’d bet anything that it’s GI related, with how high and to the right it is. So that’s a relief, nothing affecting baby from what she believes. If the pain intensifies, I need to see family doctor (I don’t have one yet… whoops) or the ER, because it could be a gall bladder problem. She said it’s not uncommon in pregnancy, and just to monitor it. Also need to avoid fatty foods and fried foods – which I have been doing – and spicy foods, which I love.

More veggies, fruits and dried fruit like prunes. Which hey, is okay, I love fruits and veggies.

So to my relief, things aren’t looking down! Just need to better monitor myself and what I’m eating, and probably walk after every meal to better digest my food. I can handle that. :)

MrsRaggle would you please remove me from feb 1st due date on the homepage> I began bleeding this morning. Dr confirmed that my levels are low and that it is no longer a viable pregnancy :( Looking forward to hopefully chatting with you ladies in the first trimester boards again soon!

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Could I be removed from the 6th :cry:
Started bleeding today, early pregnancy unit won't see me until I'm 6 weeks, and my doctor said to rest for a few days and see if it stops. I've had no pains, but have lost tiny tiny clots :cry:

I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Started bleeding today, early pregnancy unit won't see me until I'm 6 weeks, and my doctor said to rest for a few days and see if it stops. I've had no pains, but have lost tiny tiny clots :cry:

Oh no :nope:, really sorry to hear that :hugs:

:hugs: I am so so sorry, hun. thoughts and prayers with you.

I am so sorry to hear this. And its terrible that they won't see you immediately :( I can't imagine! I started my miscarriage yesterday. I hope the bleeding stops for you. This is my first time experiencing this, I am here if you want to chat! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Firstly I wanted to say how sorry I am that the Feb group has some losses already, i send you ladies big hugs:hugs:

Looks like I have 25 pages to catch up on..phew!! My name is Claire, I'm 32 and got a BFP 2 days ago, think i will be due Valentines day, and really pleased to find this group. i never would have found it if there wasn't a link on the 1st trimester board:blush:
I already have 3 children aged 11, 9 and 7 with my ex and this is the first one for me and my OH, who I have been with for 3 very happy years. Really looking forward to getting to know you all.
Can I be added to the list please for feb 14th?

Mind if I join you? :hi:

I got my BFP yesterday and will be due Valentines day. It's taken me over three years to get to this point so over the moon :cloud9:.

This is my second IVF attempt, the first one ended in an early misscarriage so crossing everything that this one ends better for me.

x

Hi everyone! It looks like I'm due Feb. 9th. So far I've just been tired and a little light headed. I have to face my derby team tonight and come up with an excuse for why I'll be sitting on the bench.

Welcome everyone!!!!

VegtaBully - Derby? Roller derby?? Cool! I see you're in St Pete! We're from Tampa but we're living in Little Rock, AR right now. We come back every few months though.

VegtaBully - Derby? Roller derby?? Cool! I see you're in St Pete! We're from Tampa but we're living in Little Rock, AR right now. We come back every few months though.

Yes, roller derby! I love it, and I'm sad I don't get to knock anyone down for awhile. My favorite derby pregnancy announcement: "I can no longer get knocked down because I am knocked up."

Yes, roller derby! I love it, and I'm sad I don't get to knock anyone down for awhile. My favorite derby pregnancy announcement: "I can no longer get knocked down because I am knocked up."

That is too cool!!!! I had no idea they had anything like that in the area! I'm going to have to see a...match???...lol...sometime!

That announcement is great!!!

Ack! I'd be going insane!! I didn't have my first appt last time until 10 weeks which was late for here. This time it'll be 8 weeks but that still seems like sooooo long. I do wish they'd do blood tests for me so I at least knew if my levels were going up, etc. But they don't do that at all - not for military. At least not here!

And you're right. It is still early for symptoms. I just wish I'd hurry up and get some!!!

I didn't have any bleeding before being diagnosed. In fact, he was shocked that I'd lasted that long. And I lasted longer. He saw me...a week or so after the first appt and still nothing but the sac. Then he said he'd give me a little longer to try to miscarry on my own but he couldn't leave it for too long. I did finally miscarry almost everything on my own but in the end he had to go in and pull the last bit out. That was...horrible. ...sorry, probably TMI! Lol

That's sounds like me!! The only thing different was that i did start with some brown spotting before i did the ultrasound and i was given the pill first (which did not fully work), i bleed for over a month and finally they went in for a D&C. I was so mad about how everything took so long, i was so worried about gettin an infection!

How are you feeling today hun? Anything new?

Hi ladies,

Firstly I wanted to say how sorry I am that the Feb group has some losses already, i send you ladies big hugs:hugs:

Looks like I have 25 pages to catch up on..phew!! My name is Claire, I'm 32 and got a BFP 2 days ago, think i will be due Valentines day, and really pleased to find this group. i never would have found it if there wasn't a link on the 1st trimester board:blush:
I already have 3 children aged 11, 9 and 7 with my ex and this is the first one for me and my OH, who I have been with for 3 very happy years. Really looking forward to getting to know you all.
Can I be added to the list please for feb 14th?

Welcome hun! :) And congratz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"