February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hi everyone!!!

im gunna be a February mummy too :D im due on 7th of feb and im super exited

heard smushies heart beat yesterday and it was amazing!!! got the 12 weeks scan next friday but time is dragging because i am so exited i want it to go faster <3 xxx

WELCOME!!! I am also due on the 7th! :happydance:

thats great :D when is your scan ? xx

Hey girls! There are that many Feb groups going about that I seriously have no idea which one I've posted in! So if nobody minds,I'm getting comfy and moving in here!

I'm due sometime between Feb 10th and 20th. When making my ticker I used the 15th as my date! So give or take a few days :)

My scan is August 2nd, so not too long away now. So excited!

Hope everyone's well! Has anyone bought anything yet? I've resisted temptation so far haha!

Looking forward to chatting to you all x

hi everyone!!!

heard smushies heart beat yesterday and it was amazing!!! got the 12 weeks scan next friday but time is dragging because i am so exited i want it to go faster <3 xxx

Monday!! I can't wait, it really feels like FOREVER away! I had an emerg. scan done at 6 weeks though because had REALLY bad cramping, (like i couldn't move) and everything was good then, even saw a little HB! :) How are you feeling so far?

I really can't get over how many people are due in February.... is it like this every month?

Hello everyone...
Didn't realise there was a february 2012 board..So I'm coming in!
Due valentines day and very excited, scan a week monday.
Good luck everyone and sticky happy babies to us all
xxx
xxx

Hi Everyone, I'm due February 6. So excited for 12 week scan next week I can hardly contain myself. Starting to gain quite a bit and bought my first maternity clothes last weekend--still wearing most of my own clothes though. I'm so glad to find this group and happy to be here with all of you!

Well the hospital scheduling NEVER called me back (like they were supposed to :wacko:) so i just called them. My appt. is scheduled for TODAY at 4pm :dance:
I have to drink 32 oz of water at 2:30...i forgot about that fun part! :dohh: but at least i'll get to see the peanut! :wohoo:

hi everyone!!!

Monday!! I can't wait, it really feels like FOREVER away! I had an emerg. scan done at 6 weeks though because had REALLY bad cramping, (like i couldn't move) and everything was good then, even saw a little HB! :) How are you feeling so far?

you should feel lucky if you think monday feels forever away i have to wait till next friday lol i just wanna see baby now :p so exited !!

im feeling ok sore boobs thrown un in total about 10 times always at 3 to 4 in morning lol dont need to pee loads tho but when i need to go i need to go haha

how are you feeling ? xx

Well the hospital scheduling NEVER called me back (like they were supposed to :wacko:) so i just called them. My appt. is scheduled for TODAY at 4pm :dance:
I have to drink 32 oz of water at 2:30...i forgot about that fun part! :dohh: but at least i'll get to see the peanut! :wohoo:

YAY!!!! That's great news Guppy!!!! :happydance: I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!!

Ya i think i would be going crazy if i were you!! lol .... i want to see our bean move so bad!! I just want to make sure everything is ok aswell.

Last week was my worst week but i am finally starting to feel a bit better this week, still a bit sick but more good times then bad. I am the same way with the peeing!! I am so happy to hear that because i though i was the only one! I drink loads of water aswell !! My boobs are sore but i think i am just getting used to that because i don't really notice it unless i think about it.

Ya i think i would be going crazy if i were you!! lol .... i want to see our bean move so bad!! I just want to make sure everything is ok aswell.

Last week was my worst week but i am finally starting to feel a bit better this week, still a bit sick but more good times then bad. I am the same way with the peeing!! I am so happy to hear that because i though i was the only one! I drink loads of water aswell !! My boobs are sore but i think i am just getting used to that because i don't really notice it unless i think about it.

i am going crazy!! lol i want it to go fast so i can see my lil smushie haha and same here with the boob pain kinda use to it now unless they get knocked lol and glad u do the same think with the peeing situation not just me then dont need to go often i just carnt hold it in haha

Thanks Junebugs! :dance: I am thrilled!!! I have never been to this scan site before so idk if they do pictures or not...would it be obnoxious if i asked for a photo? :shrug: i want a picture!!! if i can get one i'll def post :D

I sneezed and weed a little:blush:

:haha: i havn't done that yet (i didn't have issues last pregnancy), but this time i was vomiting (and i was squatting since it was into the toilet) and all of a sudden my shorts are wet! :blush: wow! wasn't expecting that! haha

Thanks Junebugs! :dance: I am thrilled!!! I have never been to this scan site before so idk if they do pictures or not...would it be obnoxious if i asked for a photo? :shrug: i want a picture!!! if i can get one i'll def post :D

I would totally ask for one! I don't see why they wouldn't give you one!

hi everyone!!!

you should feel lucky if you think monday feels forever away i have to wait till next friday lol i just wanna see baby now :p so exited !!

You guys should both feel lucky. I only get the 18-20 gender scan, so I have to wait until September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->