February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I dont have my scan for like another 4 weeks!! I dont have my mw appointment until this friday!! as yet I have seen no-one!! its sending me slightly mad atm listening to you lot talking scans!! :-(

ggrrr.... but hey!!

excellent news for my sister!!

Her test results all came back good today and although they will not concieve naturally (which we already knew) they have confirmed that their is no reason why IVF should not work for them and they can start next month!!

I am soooooo excited!.... I cannot wait! I am almost as excited for her as I am for myself! it will be sooo amazing for me and my sister to be pregnant at the same time!

she has wanted this for so many years and I have felt guilty for being able to get pregnant easily but know she is on the the way - I know it may not happen the first time but at least now we know it is possible!! yippeee!!

Thanks Junebugs! :dance: I am thrilled!!! I have never been to this scan site before so idk if they do pictures or not...would it be obnoxious if i asked for a photo? :shrug: i want a picture!!! if i can get one i'll def post :D

Definitely ask for a picture!!

We put the picture from our US in a frame that says "We wished upon a star... and here you are".

Needless to say, I cry everytime I see it :)

Pandasnax, redpop, crimsonsky, nikkinoo36 and Natasha2605 - welcome and congratulations all!

Well my scan's tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous to find out if there's a baby at all and if everything's OK.

I've bought a sleepsuit so far. I have tons of newborn stuff leftover from Ellie - all neutral as we were team yellow (and will be again!) so it's hard to justify buying anything really.

Also attached a "bump" photo for you. I'm a large lady so all it really shows is that my fatness has got fatter! But I think I look bigger than a month ago anyway.

Will check back in with a scan photo tomorrow if all is well!

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 221010524403.jpg
    221010524403.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
Hey girls! There are that many Feb groups going about that I seriously have no idea which one I've posted in! So if nobody minds,I'm getting comfy and moving in here!

I'm due sometime between Feb 10th and 20th. When making my ticker I used the 15th as my date! So give or take a few days :)

My scan is August 2nd, so not too long away now. So excited!

Hope everyone's well! Has anyone bought anything yet? I've resisted temptation so far haha!

Looking forward to chatting to you all x

Yay! A scan buddy :D My scan is August 2nd too. 2 weeks and counting. I just want to know everything is ok. And if my mum doesn't get to break the news to her sister soon I think she's going to burst lol Good luck with yours!

Hey girls! There are that many Feb groups going about that I seriously have no idea which one I've posted in! So if nobody minds,I'm getting comfy and moving in here!

I'm due sometime between Feb 10th and 20th. When making my ticker I used the 15th as my date! So give or take a few days :)

My scan is August 2nd, so not too long away now. So excited!

Hope everyone's well! Has anyone bought anything yet? I've resisted temptation so far haha!

Looking forward to chatting to you all x

Yay! A scan buddy :D My scan is August 2nd too. 2 weeks and counting. I just want to know everything is ok. And if my mum doesn't get to break the news to her sister soon I think she's going to burst lol Good luck with yours!

What times yours? Mine is 9.30am, nice and early. No way will I sleep the night before. I am nervous though! Aw your poor mum, she must be dying to tell people! xx

Okay soo. I was hurting! Bad! Like i had to pee so bad i felt like i had a UTI! Then we finally get there, they didn't do the transvaginal (like i was told they would) and she did the abdominal and said "well your bladder is in the way of seeing anything.....so i'll take some measurements and you can go pee" that was a waste of pain! haha, but anyways, apparently i am measuring so much bigger because the baby implanted next to my left hip bone! :shock: I didn't even know that was possible! she said i have a really large uterus, which is tilted to the left. She said it wasn't anything to worry about, but just noted it....probably from being pregnant for almost 10 months :dohh:
It was so weird bc the probe was practically on top of my hip bone (and i am correct on my dates, so its staying the same). Anyways, i just thought it was so odd bc with isaiah he was def. smack in the middle. Plus they always say a baby doesn't reach above the pubic bone until 12 weeks....well that is clearly not the case for this pregnancy! Nor was it ever! ...i am going to be a planet this time

190 beats per minute! Isaiah never got above 150 (that im aware of) and he was usually 120-140. So i was surprised to hear it that frequent! oh and she couldn't get a very good shot so there is a chance there is more than one in there. We dont really think so, but it can't be rolled out.

Here is the peanut :cloud9:
baby2usegood.jpg

I am having my scan tomorow and im starting to get nervouse it seems like so many people are recieving bad news around this time and i dont think i can take anymore sad stories...

mrsraggle, great bump! :cloud9:

I am having my scan tomorow and im starting to get nervouse it seems like so many people are recieving bad news around this time and i dont think i can take anymore sad stories...

Ive recieved good news, and i bet you will too :hugs:

That picture is soooo cute Guppy! I love seeing ultrasound pictures/videos. That is really werid about how far over s/he implanted? Did they say if it would affect anything later in your pregnancy?

That picture is soooo cute Guppy! I love seeing ultrasound pictures/videos. That is really werid about how far over s/he implanted? Did they say if it would affect anything later in your pregnancy?

that peanut looks like a kolabear hehe

I asked if it would cause a problem and the tech said it shouldnt. They never mentioned any of this to me when i had isaiah. I think i read somewhere that pregnancy can tilt a uterus.so that could have def. been the case from my son. apparently they usually go back to normal, but mine didnt. everything ive read said it shouldn't cause issues and by week 12 it will probably be in the middle and not tilted anymore.

She kept telling me i have really large uterus :blush: lol wahtever that means! guess she was just insinuating why the baby was implanted where s/he is.

Re: constipation - I got a prenatal from my doctors with Colase in it. It's meant a world of difference (and is on my "safe" meds list from the doctor also). Highly recommend it, plus of course fiber and plenty of water. With a stool softener you're supposed to drink even more fluids because that's part of how they work.

Congrats on your scan, Guppy. And congrats to the "new week" ladies. I hit raspberry today!

Question for all you ladies who have experienced morning sickness longer than I have (only coming up on 2 weeks of the pain now, since I'm due at the end of Feb) - how do you get stuff done around the house with it? I'm usually sick in the mornings and have in the past few days added the joys of sickness after work too. Poor DH is getting tired of making dinner and doing dishes and I really want to be able to do stuff, but standing in the kitchen for too long makes me feel hideous. Any suggestions? I haven't found anything to ease the sickness once it starts - not ginger, not lots of carbs, nothing!

RE: MS, i have just been apologizing a lot to my husband and trying to give him extra love and attention. I feel bad for not getting anything done...it is tough having MS and being a SAHM though! But he is okay with it. He understands. Sorry not much advice, just try to express your gratitude and give him lots of lovins :winkwink: and remind him it will be over soon.

I try to make sure DH is feeling loved when I feel up to it. I haven't had sex much since BFP, but there are other ways ;) seems to make him forget about dinner and messy house! It sounds like everyone inthis group has pretty supportive OH's and that's wonderful!

hi everyone!!!

im gunna be a February mummy too :D im due on 7th of feb and im super exited

heard smushies heart beat yesterday and it was amazing!!! got the 12 weeks scan next friday but time is dragging because i am so exited i want it to go faster <3 xxx

WELCOME!!! I am also due on the 7th! :happydance:

thats great :D when is your scan ? xx

Monday!! I can't wait, it really feels like FOREVER away! I had an emerg. scan done at 6 weeks though because had REALLY bad cramping, (like i couldn't move) and everything was good then, even saw a little HB! :) How are you feeling so far?

you should feel lucky if you think monday feels forever away i have to wait till next friday lol i just wanna see baby now :p so exited !!

You guys should both feel lucky. I only get the 18-20 gender scan, so I have to wait until September.

Same here!! But at least we'll get accurate (MORE accurate, hehe) scan of the gender! That's how I make myself feel better ;)

Happy about your great scan guppy!

I have my next scan on Thursday morning. Praying for a good strong heart beat again. I'm bringing my 4 yr old w me so it has to be good!!!!

I don't know why I am so nervous I guess because I don't really "feel" pregnant just fat lol. I have had no bleeding or over the top cramping just freaks me out when I hear bout all the mmc's idk. I try to be positive but I always worry :(

Happy about your great scan guppy!

I have my next scan on Thursday morning. Praying for a good strong heart beat again. I'm bringing my 4 yr old w me so it has to be good!!!!

I don't know why I am so nervous I guess because I don't really "feel" pregnant just fat lol. I have had no bleeding or over the top cramping just freaks me out when I hear bout all the mmc's idk. I try to be positive but I always worry :(

Thanks friend!

Im sure you will have a great experience with your scan :hugs: And the good news is, once you see a heartbeat, there is hardly any chance at all that youll MC :flow:

There isnt much of a chance that after a hb you miscarry but it does happen.. It happened to me.. but i was bleeding from the begining.. I know it drops to like 1 percent though after a hb is seen.. Good luck saphire.. so exciting for you..

Guppy love the scan.. so cute

Thanks hun! S/he must have been sleeping. only wiggled a coupe of times, but beautiful heartbeat :cloud9: She (or he perhaps, but i keep wanting to say she) looks like a kola bear lol. my son had a distinct "gummy bear look" :haha: but this one is more like a kola lol

Mine just looked like a blob.. lol i was only 6+6 at my scan..

haha, yeah. sounds normal for the age. Its neat how quickly they grow!!!! actually its incredible how quickly they grow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->