February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

You guys should both feel lucky. I only get the 18-20 gender scan, so I have to wait until September.

Thats such a shame ~ So long to wait :hugs: Why dont you get an earlier scan? :nope:

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm using a birth center. We tried to convince her that we aren't entirely sure of the dating because I have rather long cycles and my AF starts and stops and starts again, but she felt my uterus and said she thinks we're on track. Oh well.

Is that just the part of the US you live, as most others in the US seem to have earlier scans :shrug:

Dont they know you wanna see your bubba now :brat: :baby:

I'll post a photo tonight after Ellie's asleep but in the meantime... scan was good, Titch is higher up already than Ellie was at the same stage because they found it harder to get a good view (more fat higher up my belly). Titch was so lazy! Must've been asleep. Spent the first few minutes on his back (literally not moving a muscle - DH had to tell me he could see the heart beating because I was panicking...) then after she was prodding to get a better view he just rolled over, with his back to us and carried on snoozing!!! Miles different to Ellie who was dancing all over the shop and wouldn't stop still for her measurements!

NT measurement is 1.5mm - is that good?

EDD is now 26th Jan but of course I'm staying around! If I VBAC I'll be a Feb baby anyway :)

I'll post a photo tonight after Ellie's asleep but in the meantime... scan was good, Titch is higher up already than Ellie was at the same stage because they found it harder to get a good view (more fat higher up my belly). Titch was so lazy! Must've been asleep. Spent the first few minutes on his back (literally not moving a muscle - DH had to tell me he could see the heart beating because I was panicking...) then after she was prodding to get a better view he just rolled over, with his back to us and carried on snoozing!!! Miles different to Ellie who was dancing all over the shop and wouldn't stop still for her measurements!

EDD is now 26th Jan but of course I'm staying around! If I VBAC I'll be a Feb baby anyway :)

Im sensing your thinking :blue:

Im so pleased all went well for you ~ The LO was a tired bubba :sleep: Its hard work all that growing you know :winkwink:

You guys should both feel lucky. I only get the 18-20 gender scan, so I have to wait until September.

Thats such a shame ~ So long to wait :hugs: Why dont you get an earlier scan? :nope:

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm using a birth center. We tried to convince her that we aren't entirely sure of the dating because I have rather long cycles and my AF starts and stops and starts again, but she felt my uterus and said she thinks we're on track. Oh well.

Is that just the part of the US you live, as most others in the US seem to have earlier scans :shrug:

Dont they know you wanna see your bubba now :brat: :baby:

Unless I got the screening for defects, I would have only been allowed to see the baby at 20 weeks too. Some US women are just unlucky. :( haha

Most women in the US use an OB, and OBs are pretty notorious for checking with scans and stuff. Only a very very small percentage of women use midwives. Some midwives will do scans, others will not. mine wasnt going to but it was offered, just bc we wanted to know if there was more or one or not.

Im so pleased all went well for you ~ The LO was a tired bubba :sleep: Its hard work all that growing you know :winkwink:

Definitely thinking :blue:. So different so far to my pregnancy with Ellie!

I've come to moan... I feel so down and I don't know why. Last two days, I've felt so hormonal, tired, tearful. Everything. I have no energy, no appetite and I'm 99 percent convinced I'm losing weight. My sickness isn't THAT bad, once every few days so can't even use that as an excuse! I just can't shake this feeling of feeling like poop. Not in a sense that something's wrong, more in a I feel low in myself! :(

Just me? I hope not :(

I feel the same way! I was upset yesterday early for no reason. Then my Drs office called and said that they want to do a colposcopy to make sure that I have no abnormal build up of cells, my pap came back with some abnormal cells... and they couldn't tell me what!! That is enough to make you feel even worse! I hope that it is nothing, I don't know if I could handle finding out that it some kind of cervical cancer or something.... I think that would really drain me. Hopefully it is just that the test was wrong! :( So I held that in all day yesterday (only my mom knew until DH got home) and I cried when I was talking with him about it, this is the first time anything has ever been wrong with a test.

On a lighter note, I haven't felt terribly nauseous, just still not eating much.

dont worry too much about the abnormal cells, I had this when I fell pregnant with Blake and they just kept an eye on me all the way through my pregnancy and when he was born removed the abnormal cells. It turned out to be nothing, a little infection that had been mutated by pregnancy hormones or something and all my tests since have been fine.

Definitely thinking :blue:. So different so far to my pregnancy with Ellie!

I am thinking boy too but because this is exactly the same as my previous 2 pregnancies! My son really wants a little sister though and I think he will be disappointed as I am sure it is a boy!

I am thinking boy too but because this is exactly the same as my previous 2 pregnancies! My son really wants a little sister though and I think he will be disappointed as I am sure it is a boy!

What symptoms are you getting that are the same? :shrug:

Have you not had anything different? :shrug:

with regards to housework etc! my hubby seems to be doing less!!

I am sooo sick of picking up after him and still running round like i need a mop up my arse! He just says oh darling sit down, chill out you'll make yourself feel worse! but doesnt bloody offer to do any of it! If i did sit down and chill who would do it all?? no-one! it would still be there tomorrow! grrr, its not like he does nothing but i'm sure he thinks kids dont have baths or need feeding and dust is just a nice ornament!

why dont men have any standards! ggrrrr!!!!

sorry rant over!

on a happier note my sisters tests all came back good yesterday and she will start her IVF next month! yay!

What symptoms are you getting that are the same? :shrug:

Have you not had anything different? :shrug:

none! thats the problem, I am just tired but had no other symptoms at all, I havent with any of my other boys either which makes me believe its another. no ms or nausea or anything! not that I am complaining but surely I cant be that lucky with a girl too? I just think its too alike to be different if you know what I mean?

none! thats the problem, I am just tired but had no other symptoms at all, I havent with any of my other boys either which makes me believe its another. no ms or nausea or anything! not that I am complaining but surely I cant be that lucky with a girl too? I just think its too alike to be different if you know what I mean?

MMmmm, well with DS2 I had terrible MS ~ With DD it wasnt that bad & stopped early on :thumbup: Youve been lucky to avoid the MS at least :winkwink:

Will you be having a gender scan or staying team yellow? :baby:

I'll swap you my sickness for your nothingness Gem? *looks hopeful*

I am seeing lots of gender guesses from you ladies! I have been going back and forth, but I am pretty sure I am having a boy, even though this is my first pregnancy and I have nothing to compare it too. Both my Mother and Sister had absolutely no morning sickness and only had girls. I have been plauged with MS since week five and it just started subsiding last week. DH also thinks, actually make that he knows, the baby is a boy! I can't waik to find out as it is already driving me crazy not knowing! I don't care what I have as long as it is a healthy baby! : )

What are your gender predictions at this stage of pregnancy?

no thanks, I am quite happy about the nothingness but just thinking it will be another boy! has anyone had exactly the same symptoms with opposite genders?

we will be having a gender scan - simply because we need o know what room this one will be going in! if a nopy will share with Blake and if a girl Blake and Lewis will share and girl have their own room - but decorating needs to be done either way! we just need to find out which way! lol

boooooo! lol
I'll keep everything crossed for a girl for you then. ;)

We spent the whole pregnancy convinced Abbie was a boy. No particular reason other than we both had that "feeling". Oooops! :haha:

I am thinking "girl" this time. But obviously can't be sure. I was for certain DS was a boy and i was right. They say a moms intuition is correct about 80% of the time, so we shall see! I still havn't decided about the gender scan or not. At my sons birth, i think it would have been the cherry on top to find out right then and there....at the same time love planning. I find great joy in planning, so i still dont know what to do. :shrug:

I think we're finding out this time :(
We were team yellow all the way last time and I didn't mind. Almost killed hubby though and I *might* have said at the time that we could find out if we ever had another. Apparently he is an elephant coz he didn't forget. :lol:

ohp haha. what if you had the scan tech write it down, (for you dh) and then tell your hubby not to tell you and keep it a surprise? that seems like a good compromise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->