February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Titch is soooo cute, Mrs. Rangle! :) Awwwww.

Going to my second prenatal visit in 2 hours. They have a portable ultrasound machine. Hopefully I can see and hear the little peanut with it! *Fingers crossed*

Titch is such a cute name...and their scan is even cuter!

I had an u/s yesterday, but never thought about nicknaming my little baby yet. Hmmmmm

Lots of action on here today! Impossible to recap it all, but -
TeQuiero, hope the cells are benign. Will keep you in my thoughts!

Scans look adorable!! So jealous I don't have another one for at least 8 WEEKS!

And I love those names - Carter is my best friend's name... she's female and apparently in the South US it can be used as a girl's name. When we grew up, though, it caused a lot of problems because off the school roster people always thought she was a boy!

Pretty bummed - a good friend was supposed to drop off a tub of maternity clothes including Bella Bands. (Which I've been dying to use them so I can wear some more pants options!) Anyways, she forgot the tub at home... and lives 1.5 hours away, so it's not like I'll see her anytime soon. So much for increasing my wardrobe!

On the plus side, I no longer have to entertain company tonight... I'm thinking cereal and the couch!

Thanks ladies for all the advice on ms and housework. I am trying to do what I can when I feel OK and be extra grateful to DH for all he's done. Thank God he's better/more efficient at all of it (cooking, cleaning, laundry, the works) than I am! Feeling a bit better this evening so I've been able to get in unloading the dishwasher and making some zucchini muffins for breakfasts for the rest of the week!

Love the names, Jokerette. Good choices.

Mrs. Rangle, great u/s pic!

Re: no ultrasounds before the 18-20 week one, my OB's practice was the same. I got one at 6+6 to rule out an ectopic, but that was because of severe right-side cramping. If it weren't for that they would have gone by just the heartbeat at my next few monthly appointments, although you can sign up for nuchal translucency testing (which is optional) and then of course you get a scan. My nurse practitioner said it's because insurance in the US often doesn't cover routine ultrasounds.

Has anyone else nicknamed their bump? Any reason for the name?

Eloïse was nicknamed LittleBug. My DH calls me LoveBug, so she was a Little LoveBug, hence LittleBug!

Now, I call my DH "Stitch" :)shrug:), so I though Titch would be a nice play on that. Besides, the baby is small :)

Your scan photo is sooooo amazing!!! I get a boy vibe from it :) not sure why.

As for the nickname... We call our baby "Beebee"

Jokerette- I love those names!!!!

Mr. Ruggles- I am having a girl vibe for some reason off that photo. But they way you are describing your symptoms i am feeling a boy.

It's funny because i feel the same about myself i having a feeling it is a boy but at the same time deep down inside i think it is going to be a girl.... it's so weird.....

I've come to moan... I feel so down and I don't know why. Last two days, I've felt so hormonal, tired, tearful. Everything. I have no energy, no appetite and I'm 99 percent convinced I'm losing weight. My sickness isn't THAT bad, once every few days so can't even use that as an excuse! I just can't shake this feeling of feeling like poop. Not in a sense that something's wrong, more in a I feel low in myself! :(

Just me? I hope not :(

not just you hun :hugs: i think its to do with the LO'S too. ive been very down the last few days, my DH and i had a HUGE fight last night because he thinks im pushing him away :cry: because i dont kiss or hug him anymore and we hardly have sex anymore :nope: we used to have sex alot. but the reason i dont kiss or hug him is because i feel sick everytime i do! i know that sounds horrible but its true, it happened with jesse too, just not as bad. and im just too fricken exhausted to have sex by the time he comes to bed :nope: :cry: and he doesnt make an effort so it just feels like he only wants to get in get off and get out :cry:
i feel like i am pushing him away but not on purpose. then i get really down about my whole life :nope: i hate feeling like this
im sorry that turned into a bit of a hormonal rant :cry:

Tiger, I have felt the exact same way during this pregnancy! Don't worry, he will heal. I have told DH that I have no energy, I can't eat, and that I feel miserable as it is. I tell him I love him very much, but until I get past feeling sick I just cannot have sex that much. He is understanding most of the time, but I know he feels neglected.

Thank you for all the hopes and prayers! I am thankful to know that I have all of you! :hugs:

DH is convinced that it is a little girl, so when he talks about the baby he just says "la niña" which is "the little girl" in spanish or just "el bebe" which is "the baby".

MsRaggle, I love the scan, the baby looks so big in the US, at least compared to the 8+5 that I had!

I think that we are going to stay team yellow.

Hi everyone it is so hard to keep up with this thread..Does anyone has a bad taste in their mouth? I have a constant bad taste in my mouth, it's horrible I can't stand it nothing tastes right to me :(

Hi everyone it is so hard to keep up with this thread..Does anyone has a bad taste in their mouth? I have a constant bad taste in my mouth, it's horrible I can't stand it nothing tastes right to me :(

me either :( nothing tastes good, everything has a weird taste to it . i cant even stand the taste of my own saliva :sick:

Occasionally I will taste and smell garlic, even when I am not around garlic and haven't been using it because of the smell! It is weird and not fun it makes me really nauseous when I smell it!

Occasionally I will taste and smell garlic, even when I am not around garlic and haven't been using it because of the smell! It is weird and not fun it makes me really nauseous when I smell it!

Hope those cells are nothing serious Tequiero....FX for you

I'm not liking the taste of my own saliva either, especially after I finish eating. i just hate that the taste of whatever I've eaten stays with me for hours....well, at least no MS..

thats' a gorgeous scan, mrsraggle!! I'm thinking girl too....

What do you ladies think of the names..?
Bailey Brown
and
Carter Brown

So... what do you think of those names?

Love both your name choices :thumbup:

Ladies, i totally agree... exhausted, and the moodiness lately is really setting in. Mostly being exhausted! We only have a few more weeks and then supposedly we get that big burst of energy! Cant wait!

:rofl: Still waiting for mine from DD!! :rofl:

Introducing Titch! :cloud9:

Adorable little Titch :cloud9:

not just you hun :hugs: i think its to do with the LO'S too. ive been very down the last few days, my DH and i had a HUGE fight last night because he thinks im pushing him away :cry: because i dont kiss or hug him anymore and we hardly have sex anymore :nope: we used to have sex alot. but the reason i dont kiss or hug him is because i feel sick everytime i do! i know that sounds horrible but its true, it happened with jesse too, just not as bad. and im just too fricken exhausted to have sex by the time he comes to bed :nope: :cry: and he doesnt make an effort so it just feels like he only wants to get in get off and get out :cry:
i feel like i am pushing him away but not on purpose. then i get really down about my whole life :nope: i hate feeling like this
im sorry that turned into a bit of a hormonal rant :cry:

:hugs:I could have written that myself :hugs:

I taste the cutlery as metalic really bad :sick:

Whooo hoooo I'm a lime today :happydance:

:yipee: Congrats on being a LIME :wohoo:

Just got home from my dating scan :happydance:
One very healthy little bubba measuring in at 12+3 making my due date 30th Jan.
I'll upload some pictures later, need to set my scanner up.

Can I stay please?

Good morning ladies! I seem to have the taste/smell of garlic all the time too. It drives me crazy.

Here is my 11 week US of my lil sweetpea. Growing so fast!

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 14
My little bubby x

Attachments

• 100_3021.jpg
    100_3021.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_3025.jpg
    100_3025.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
Ahhh great scan pics everyone! Makes me super eager - in exactly a week, I'll be seeing baby again. :D :dance:

I agree. The scans are fabulous. Just have to make it to Monday for my own. I think DH might be even more excited than I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->