February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

ugh I was so hungry at noon I thought I would chew my arm off but then I ate ugh! I am so full and tired now and I still have 5 clients to do. oh well I'll live.

I use an ObGYN this one seems to do a scan everytime you go although I noticed last time that 2 other girls went into the non scan room. I wonder if it's because I am a worry wort?

Geogem- My son thinks you only have baby sisters for some reason. I guess because all his little friends have little sisters. Im not sure if I said this before either but my parents have actually bought pink and dressy dresses! Ok I am KPFX too but geez getting a little ahead of ourselves.

ugh I was so hungry at noon I thought I would chew my arm off but then I ate ugh! I am so full and tired now and I still have 5 clients to do. oh well I'll live.

I use an ObGYN this one seems to do a scan everytime you go although I noticed last time that 2 other girls went into the non scan room. I wonder if it's because I am a worry wort?

Geogem- My son thinks you only have baby sisters for some reason. I guess because all his little friends have little sisters. Im not sure if I said this before either but my parents have actually bought pink and dressy dresses! Ok I am KPFX too but geez getting a little ahead of ourselves.

Hubby couldn't hold it in Guppy. He'd be useless! And if I knew that he knew I'd have to know too :blush: :lol: I don't mind so much this time really, it'll give us some advance notice on the room situation.

What do you do Saphire?

What do you ladies think of the names..?
Bailey Brown
and
Carter Brown

I would love honest opinions. We are still so early on we are going back and forth alot. Because our last name "Brown" is so common we want a first name that is not very common, but also not totally odd either. We are also not fans of alternative spellings for names and would like to keep them spelled the way you predict they would be.

So... what do you think of those names?

Ladies, i totally agree... exhausted, and the moodiness lately is really setting in. Mostly being exhausted! We only have a few more weeks and then supposedly we get that big burst of energy! Cant wait!

You guys should both feel lucky. I only get the 18-20 gender scan, so I have to wait until September.

Thats such a shame ~ So long to wait :hugs: Why dont you get an earlier scan? :nope:

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm using a birth center. We tried to convince her that we aren't entirely sure of the dating because I have rather long cycles and my AF starts and stops and starts again, but she felt my uterus and said she thinks we're on track. Oh well.

Is that just the part of the US you live, as most others in the US seem to have earlier scans :shrug:

Dont they know you wanna see your bubba now :brat: :baby:

No, it's just the center I'm using.

Good afternoon ladies!

I think Bailey and Carter are nice names. I really like Carter!

Introducing Titch! :cloud9:

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/DSC_1077.jpg

jokerette-I like them both! my friends last name is Brown and their daughters name is Jolie.

For a girl I want Zoe' Isabelle or Isabelle ? Boy I have zero idea.

I love Carter it is our #3 baby boy's name at the moment!

Mrsraggle, it is a pleasure to meet Titch! Thanks for sharing your scan! : )

well i know we will find out eventually so suppose i just gotta wait and see!

i feel titch is a boy too!

Has anyone else nicknamed their bump? Any reason for the name?

Eloïse was nicknamed LittleBug. My DH calls me LoveBug, so she was a Little LoveBug, hence LittleBug!

Now, I call my DH "Stitch" :)shrug:), so I though Titch would be a nice play on that. Besides, the baby is small :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->