February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm really loving seeing everyone's scan photos! I can't wait until we have our own after tomorrow's scan!

Morning sickness took a "last hoorah" yesterday and tried to knock me out. I hadn't had MS for almost 2 weeks, and on my walk to work I almost had to throw up in someone's front garden! It hadn't ever been that bad before. I was nauseous ALL day long yesterday. I turn 12 weeks today, so I'm hoping that's all over with now!

The scan pictures look great!!!

As for the taste... I just read in my book today that it's pretty common! They called it tinny-tongue because your mouth tastes like metal or tin foil! Yuck

NT measurement is 1.5mm - is that good?

EDD is now 26th Jan but of course I'm staying around! If I VBAC I'll be a Feb baby anyway :)

Great picture Mrs R, my nt measurement was 1.5 too and haven't heard anything yet, they said no news was good news. Amanda your pics are lovely, you have to stay, glad I'm not the only honorary valentine now :)

our bump is called bronwen in nod to it's welsh ancestory!!

I feel titch is team pink, no idea why

I'm a peach!! woohoo Had staff meal at work last night and told all the staff so the secret is nearly out, just one more school and 2 more private clients to tell. Having so may jobs is making the telling people stage last forever

Hi everyone it is so hard to keep up with this thread..Does anyone has a bad taste in their mouth? I have a constant bad taste in my mouth, it's horrible I can't stand it nothing tastes right to me :(

Me, too. The bad taste in my mouth is making me nuts. I keep telling DH that NOTHING tastes remotely appealing to me anymore because it all tastes like cardboard. I'm not terribly nauseas, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much, but the taste bud issue is making me feel queasy all day long. Have you found anything appealing to eat? the best I can do is juicy fruits (peaches, plums, watermellon), but even those don't taste as good as I want them to!

Wow finally caught up. Lovely scan pictures everyone. I saw a video online where the little bub was bouncing around in the us. How exciting would that be!

I'm like you Natasha, I've been so tired and moody and seem to have zero tolerance for things at work that didn't used to bother me. A few days I've felt really down too. Even though it's been mostly tiredness not ms, I feel like my life at the moment is struggling through work, having dinner and going to bed. And I am definitely the same as list of you have said - DH is kept firmly at arms length right now!

I'm 11 weeks today, yay! I really feel like I will take a huge sigh of relief at 12 weeks.

I like Carter and Bailey but Bailey Brown has a lovely ring to it I think. I thought I knew the names I wanted but now undecided! What do you all think of Remy, Dexter or Noah for a boy and Amelie, Merryn or Abigail for a girl?

amanda - yes, you definitely have to stay with us! :flower:

tiger - I know exactly how you feel. I have had no energy or desire for sex lately (altho two "exciting" dreams, so I guess I'm not totally dormant!), and DH is always reminding me of how long it's been. He mostly understands how I feel, but his comments are so bone-headed sometimes. :dohh:

Anyways, DH went to a bachelor/stag party last night and I knew he was going to spend the night, but now its nearly 11am and I STILL haven't heard one peep from him. I'm sure he's just hungover, but I can't help but imagine scenarios with strippers or jail cells or worse. These hormones are killing me - I'm literally making myself sick over this as my MS feels 10x worse than it has in days. Might have to take a half day to go lay at home. Too much stress!!

you girls that are 11 or more weeks seem WAYYY further along!!! It almost doesn't even seem possible that we are all due in the same month. So glad we are :friends: just seem so much further!

I am very jealous of all these lovely scan Pics! Mine isn't until 13 weeks, on the 27th. Boo!

Diana5241, try not to worry too much. Stress is the last thing you need during pregnancy. (easier said then done...i know lol) I think, if you can, you should go home and rest. Hopefully DH is sleeping off his hangover...so you two will have similar symptoms :)

you girls that are 11 or more weeks seem WAYYY further along!!! It almost doesn't even seem possible that we are all due in the same month. So glad we are :friends: just seem so much further!

I felt that way when i was around 9 weeks. I felt like 11-12 weeks was SOOOOOO fair away and the scans look sooo different.
Even looking at Mr. Ruggles and Amada they seem like i am soo fair behind them

love the scans! Can't wait til Monday for my next one (11w)!

tiger - I totally know how you feel, except I don't have MS to blame it on, just being tired. But it's not just sex for me, I don't want DH to touch me at all, no cuddling, no hugs, no more than a peck on the cheek. When we're at bed at night I don't want even his foot almost touching mine. It's really bad! Luckily he's been understanding when I explained it to him (disappointed but understanding). Hopefully maybe in the 2nd tri it will change, I try to make sure we talk a lot though so even though physically I'm shutting him out, emotionally I'm not. It's better than nothing I figure.

aww, all of these scans are making me sooo jealous!

I have only got my 1st mw appointment tomorrow - let alone the scan which will be in about 3 and a half weeks! it feels like ages away as I am the baby of the group (no pun intended!) saying that though I usually go early so I may beat some of you to it! lol (not that i want anyone to go overdue!)

just want to see my liccle baba! i dont think I believe its there yet!

Just got home from my dating scan :happydance:
One very healthy little bubba measuring in at 12+3 making my due date 30th Jan.
I'll upload some pictures later, need to set my scanner up.

Can I stay please?

Aww ~ Love your pictures.....Im sensing Girl :pink:

And I'd love you to stay :hugs:

aww, all of these scans are making me sooo jealous!

I have only got my 1st mw appointment tomorrow - let alone the scan which will be in about 3 and a half weeks! it feels like ages away as I am the baby of the group (no pun intended!) saying that though I usually go early so I may beat some of you to it! lol (not that i want anyone to go overdue!)

just want to see my liccle baba! i dont think I believe its there yet!

I know what you mean, I keep thinking that my test was a false positive (even though ive taken 2 now) Dunno what I think the MS is :sick: :haha:

I will believe it at the scan, like you :thumbup:

I know that my LO will be born at least a week before my due date, so an early Febraury baby :baby:

I have mw next Tuesday. the way my brain is working at the moment though I'm likely to forget! :haha:

OH. MY. GOD.

My stomach itches so badly right now. >.<

I keep lotioning up and it seems like nothing is helping me! LOL. ACK.

swanxxsong, I was JUST about to post the same thing. My friend got on me yesterday for scratching :(

ahahahahaha. great minds think alike!

I just ate lunch and sat back down at my desk and thought, "damn are you serious?" I'm SO freakin' itchy. I keep trying not to itch, just keep lathering, but I'd feel better just having a wee bit of relief. :( Bummer! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->