February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

oh. My. God.

My stomach itches so badly right now. >.<

i keep lotioning up and it seems like nothing is helping me! Lol. Ack.

that is so weird!!! I was just going to post that aswell!!

I am also Sooo bloated right now... i have the worst "full fulling" down in my uterus area right now

Oooo confused i have two scans an hour apart of each other :s i think someone has messed up

Here is little Baby C :D Had scan on Monday with my bloods etc ! Measuring at 10wks and 4 days - 3 days ago but ob said as so small of difference will leave me with original EDD of Feb 14th.
So funny looks like he/she is wearing glasses :D

Attachments

• 10 wks 4days.jpg
    10 wks 4days.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 15
Sometimes I make a point of replying to lots of people, but im never sure that they have read it? :shrug: Anyone else feel the same?

I try to thank everyone that may reply to me, just so they know that I appreciate them taking the time to post :thumbup:

Lovely scans, Laidee, amandad192 and babyclements!

KellyC75, I think it's hard to read through all the posts sometimes as the thread seems to move so quickly.

KellyC75, I think it's hard to read through all the posts sometimes as the thread seems to move so quickly.

I know, it is hard to keep up sometimes ~ Thats why I wonder if I should bother replying to everything? :shrug:

Some people ask something & then im not sure they check if anyone replied? :coffee:

I have a habit of reading and running. :blush: Please be assured though, if you respond to something I say I WILL have read it, and appreciate the time you took to reply. :hugs:

I will usually hit "thanks" (if I remember!) too.

I also hit thanks. Please don't feel despondant - you're a great asset to the thread :flower:

I have a habit of reading and running. :blush: Please be assured though, if you respond to something I say I WILL have read it, and appreciate the time you took to reply. :hugs:

I will usually hit "thanks" (if I remember!) too.

Thats all I wanted to know :hugs:

Hope I didnt sound narky :blush: But you know what its like, it takes ages to read & then longer to reply.....Just nice to know people actually read what you say :coffee:

Sometimes I make a point of replying to lots of people, but im never sure that they have read it? :shrug: Anyone else feel the same?

I try to thank everyone that may reply to me, just so they know that I appreciate them taking the time to post :thumbup:

This is why i hardly post.

I also use my phone alot just so i can catch up with the thread c

Didn't sound narky at all. I know it can be discouraging when you feel no-ones reading what you've said, particularly if it was directed at someone specific :flower:

Didn't sound narky at all. I know it can be discouraging when you feel no-ones reading what you've said, particularly if it was directed at someone specific :flower:

Im glad it came across the way it was meant too :thumbup:

And thankyou :hugs:

You're definitely a great asset to the thread, Kelly. <3 I enjoy reading what you have to say! :) And I always know if I have a question, there's a handful of great February ladies who'll help me out. That's why I love this thread, even if I post so scarcely.

I struggle to keep up, but I stalk religiously. ;D I used to feel overwhelmed by it, but now I feel like my day's not complete until I've stalked the Valentines. hahaha.

You're definitely a great asset to the thread, Kelly. <3 I enjoy reading what you have to say! :) And I always know if I have a question, there's a handful of great February ladies who'll help me out. That's why I love this thread, even if I post so scarcely.

I struggle to keep up, but I stalk religiously. ;D I used to feel overwhelmed by it, but now I feel like my day's not complete until I've stalked the Valentines. hahaha.

Aww ~ Im all warm & fuzzy now :kiss:

Thanks swanxxsong :hugs:

The first thing I do in the morning is check how you are all doing, I do it whilst LO's bottle is heating up :winkwink:

Sorry for changing the subject, but our Feb banner makes me want those sweeties! :blush:

Nite Girls ~ :sleep: Its only 9pm here in the Uk....But im knackered, as usual :dohh:

I feel like I stalk BNB more than I do work at my job. Whoops?

And I agree, Tigger! I was thinking that the other day, some candy hearts would be lovely. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->