February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Kelly, I just realised you have a 7 month old! Ah how sweet! How do you cope though with all the horrible early preg symptoms and a tiny bubba? Hats off to you! :howdy: I struggle at times with an independent 2 year old!

I admire you ladies with young LOs and a baby on the way! This is my first, but I'm not sure how big of a gap I want between 1 and the next. lol. I feel like I'm so exhautsed, I'd need a teenage kid to take care of me for the second! :haha:

Check out my preg journal for the amazing mothering skills of a 2 year old. :haha:

Kelly, I just realised you have a 7 month old! Ah how sweet! How do you cope though with all the horrible early preg symptoms and a tiny bubba? Hats off to you! :howdy: I struggle at times with an independent 2 year old!

Yes, it can be hard..Thanks for asking :flower:..Especially as she is teething right now :hugs:

The 5am feed was the worst, when I was feeling sick :sick: & dizzy :wacko:

But the past few days she has slept until 6am +....Today was 7.30am :yipee:

Although I imagine a toddler whilst pregnant is very tough too :flower: Ive only had LARGE age gaps previously, so this is all new to me

I admire you ladies with young LOs and a baby on the way! This is my first, but I'm not sure how big of a gap I want between 1 and the next. lol. I feel like I'm so exhautsed, I'd need a teenage kid to take care of me for the second! :haha:

I have a teenager too & he isnt too much help! :dohh: (but mayby thats a 'boy' thing!)

Although he did fetch me a few things from the supermarket yesterday :thumbup:

I am always getting on our thread! I can't help it. At least when I get on every few hours I can catch up relatively easy! I love the support and stories we have shared, it is great. Having others to share it with that are going through it now is wonderful! <3

The winter should be heavenly then Kelly! :D

Right, I'm going to bed. Blooming knackered. Again. :blush:

Night night lightweights! :rofl:

I always wanted a three year gap, DH was broody when Ellie was 9 months,so we threw caution to the wind and waited to see what happened! We'll have a 21 month gap.

I try to read through but some days that can be hard. I use the thanks button a lot though :blush:

will be a 17 month gap here :blush: if you would have asked me 7 months ago if wanted them that close in age, i would have said HELLL NOOOO :rofl: but then once my LO developed some more personality and become a little more self sufficient, i quickly changed my mind....only thing is i feel bad for him. He doesn't mind one bit if the attentions not all on him (i babysat an 11 month old), i just have to be nearyby and he is fine and content. But me. i feel like a mess. I feel sorry that all of my time will not be devoted to him :sad1: i am thrilled for this baby and very excited, but i feel sad for my son...

My children will all be 2 years and 10 months apart. It is funny because it happened that way without really planning it! Grant was born 6/2006, Tony 4/2009, and this one is due 2/2012.

Hi ladies! Wow rough couple of days. . . . Woke up yesterday morning to a little spot when I wiped x 2 along with my left side/back feeling like someone stabbing me. So called my OB and got in to see her babies are great HR 176/181. But she said i might be passing a kidney stone and gave me antibiotics b/c I don't need to get an infection while pregnant. and said force lots of fluids. Ok whatever.

so go to work today. New start to my week figured it would be bad. But I went to work feeling great and about an hour into it I couldn't even keep my water down :( So I called her office again and nurse told me I need to go to ER before I get anymore dehydrated. :( So just got done with ER and the lovely doc told me nothing but clear liquids for today (2 sips every 10-15 min) really??? I'm pregnant haven't eaten all day and you are telling me I can't eat until 2morrow?? (OBTW only bread and crackers tomorrow with the clear liquids) I'm gonna die of starvation lmao ;)

Hope everyone else is having a better day ;)

Still going team Pink!! Oh and Team Bailey!!!!!

I was just talking to my husband yesterday about how happy i am to find all of you girls!!!! I will be a first time mom and to read all the different stories and get all your opinions and see all the pictures of everyone's scans is just sooo amazing!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->