February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm quite embarrassed asking this I've been wanting to all day but pushed it to the back of my mind...I can't hold it in any longer. I'm knackered but worried about sleeping.

but....has anybody else been having crazy dreams???

I can't remember at all what I dreamt about last night but I woke up at 4am sobbing my heart out so bad that I woke Liam. I have no idea what upset me so much I can't remember a thing about my dream. I didn't mind Liam waking up though, I got to give him a biiiiggg hug to makeme feel better before we went back to bed.

I have! I have been having tons of dreams about making out and "having fun" with other men :blush: I dont know why! I mean, im sure its from my pregnancy hormones. But these dreams are crazy especially bc i am into my dh so much. But yep, im def getting them! Sure beats my last pregnancy. Those dreams, i always had night terrors. ...i'll take hot romance over nightmares any day of the week :haha:

I'm quite embarrassed asking this I've been wanting to all day but pushed it to the back of my mind...I can't hold it in any longer. I'm knackered but worried about sleeping.

I can't remember at all what I dreamt about last night but I woke up at 4am sobbing my heart out so bad that I woke Liam. I have no idea what upset me so much I can't remember a thing about my dream. I didn't mind Liam waking up though, I got to give him a biiiiggg hug to makeme feel better before we went back to bed.

I've had seriously weird dreams. I've had a lot of miscarriage dreams too. I remember the same when pregnant with Ellie so I'm sure it's totally normal, although not all that pleasant.

I almost forgot seen a lot of you talking about DH (correct me if I'm wrong that is my fiance right?) lol anyways I feel bad to but he doesn't let me do anything lol especially if I'm sick I'm not allowed to move from the couch lol He takes such great care of me I'm completely spoiled at times. Sad part is since we found out I've been to scared to have sex b/c after sex was when I started bleeding last time and miscarried. Granted it could have just been a coincident (sorry not best speller lol) But I cant help but want to be safe then sorry. Poor guy is dying for it too but he says he completely understands :) *trulyblessed*

I have! I have been having tons of dreams about making out and "having fun" with other men :blush: I dont know why! I mean, im sure its from my pregnancy hormones. But these dreams are crazy especially bc i am into my dh so much. But yep, im def getting them! Sure beats my last pregnancy. Those dreams, i always had night terrors. ...i'll take hot romance over nightmares any day of the week :haha:

Last pregnancy I dreamt about all sorts of saucy situations. 3somes everything!!

I don't think it was sex I dreamt about last night though. Surely no one has a penis big enough to make me cry like I was :winkwink:

Wow you ladies sure know how to chat! Do none of you have anything better to do?! haha! Twelve pages since I posted yesterday! Still got seven to go before I catch up fully, gonna do it then go to bed!

I'm feeling much more positive today! Although I do feel sick as a dog now : / I haven't cried... and I want sex... which always helps haha!

Hope everyone else who was feeling a little like me starts to feel more positive soon :)

Mrs Raggles, I think your having a girl. Your princess has been whispering that she would love a little sister to cause mayhem with!

Woohoo go me...finally finished reading. Who's proud of me haha! I kept concentration for long enough.

Kelly, I always read replies, and generally if somebody has responded to me I thank them :)

I feel like I've been chatting to everyone for weeks but it's only been days! Your all so lovely.

All the scan pics are beautiful too. ten days till I see my beanie (i think)

And I can't remember who asked but Bailey Brown goes beautifully for a girl :)

Night chatterboxes xx

I've had seriously weird dreams. I've had a lot of miscarriage dreams too. I remember the same when pregnant with Ellie so I'm sure it's totally normal, although not all that pleasant.

I had a crazy dream last night that I started smoking again lol I can't remember much other then that just now something stressed me out and I started back smoking but baby bump was still there

yeah i had quite a few vivid dreams with my son. One of them is way too graphic (and scary) but all i will say is i gave birth to a still born baby at 21 weeks at home. ....just telling you all this so you know that a scary dream doesn't mean something is wrong :nope: i think sometimes our fears can come into our dreams :hugs:

Last pregnancy I dreamt about all sorts of saucy situations. 3somes everything!!

I don't think it was sex I dreamt about last night though. Surely no one has a penis big enough to make me cry like I was :winkwink:

:rofl:

:haha: you just made me laugh so hard I cried a little! I love it! I have had some strange dreams, not that I remember most of them... :dohh: but I do have them too! I have had a few about DH's friend and business partner (probably doesn't help that I think that he is absolutely gorgeous to begin with :blush: ) but I am head over heels for DH so no problem right?! :shrug: Hopefully no more bad dreams for anyone!

WOW you ladies can chat!!

dont know where to start! lol

I have been having saucy dreams too! couple of times have even woke up in the middle of the big "o"! sorry if tmi!
dont seem to have had any bad ones yet tho, so keeping my fingers crossed!

car in for its MOT tomorrow and panicking at how much thats gonna cost me! :-/

but a bonus is I SEE MY MIDWIFE TOMORROW AND GET MY SCAN DATE!! yahoo!!

wow tequiro your posts take ages to read with having your sig so wide!! lol

Wow you ladies sure know how to chat! Do none of you have anything better to do?! haha! Twelve pages since I posted yesterday! Still got seven to go before I catch up fully, gonna do it then go to bed!

hehe I don't have anything better to do... being a SAHM who does most of her cleaning before bed! :haha: :winkwink: but.... I say that I went from being a POAS-aholic to being a BnB-aholic.... at least the current addiction is cheaper than the other! :haha:

Okay still here... going in a sec. When I was pregnant with Summer I used to have this horifically vivid dream from about 30 weeks onward every other night.

I was in hospital, in my own room after giving birth to Summer. It was nighttime and we were both napping. This woman, heavy with dark curly hair, mid forties came into the room. Took Summer out of her cot thing , pulled a hood over her head and walked out the room. I was in such shock I let her :wacko: In the dream I was silent for a minute then I screamed and screamed and screamed that someone had stolen my baby.

Needless to say, when I was in hospital overnight I didn't sleep a wink :(

ha ha its a little better but still a little wide, i'm sure you'll get there!

hehe I don't have anything better to do... being a SAHM who does most of her cleaning before bed! :haha: :winkwink: but.... I say that I went from being a POAS-aholic to being a BnB-aholic.... at least the current addiction is cheaper than the other! :haha:

That is very true...I do most of my cleaning...er when I can be bothered lol! My poor house! Na it's not too bad atm, did a lot yesterday and today. Summer's room to tackle tomorrow :dohh: May take a while, need to sort through her clothes!

So those of us with babies or toddlers already... how the heck are you surviving pooey nappies? Cause I'm barely getting there without a peg on my nose lol! Espec first thing in the morning...Summer's poos reek, severely! My poor tummy!

This time I am most deffo off! Gonna try and check the thread morning, noon and night so I don't have 13 pages to catch up on every night! :kiss:

pooey nappies not bothering me any more than previously, but i still done feel ill yet so i'm sure there is still time!

I'm alright with Ellie's morning nappies so long as I've already been sick. I have on occasion had to puke into a wet wipe, whilst calling DH to come and continue with Ellie so I can go to the bathroom!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->