February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Wow, you ladies have been chatty! I've only just posted last night and feel like I'm so far behind!!

Just popping in with a teeny update, my appointment for our ultrasound tomorrow has been bumped ahead 2 hours, since they had a cancellation and called me to see if I wanted to come in early. So YAY! I get to see little bub 2 hours earlier than expected! I can't wait until tomorrow morning!!

Hello, all! I finally have a few min so I thought I'd pop on here! I've read everything since I last posted but needless to say, there's no way for me to reply to everything! Looks like everyone is doing pretty good, and I'm a lime today! Stressing a bit because ms is pretty much gone and breasts barely hurt. But I'm trying to stay positive.

My cousins CD is coming along great. they seriously sound amazing and have improved so much!!!

Hello, all! I finally have a few min so I thought I'd pop on here! I've read everything since I last posted but needless to say, there's no way for me to reply to everything! Looks like everyone is doing pretty good, and I'm a lime today! Stressing a bit because ms is pretty much gone and breasts barely hurt. But I'm trying to stay positive.

My cousins CD is coming along great. they seriously sound amazing and have improved so much!!!

Hey!!! Hope your having fun!!! It seems like alot of us in the 11th week are feeling the same way! I wouldn't be to worried.

my god girls ! ive just spend the last 15min reading thru about 9 pages!!!! :wacko:
ok -
tobaira- im the same, touching cuddling etc, cant do it, it makes me feel sick because for some reason DH has this smell about him ...(he doesnt smell but its HIS personal smell that i cant stand).
kelly- i love that you reply to everyones posts the way you do, and i do appreciate it and i do read them. i just forget who has said what most of the time because of how fast this thread moves somedays!! ill start replying more often :flower:
so i may not be giving me DH much sex, but im having the dreams too ! crazy amazing sex dreams ! :blush: best symptom of pregnancy for me so far! i woke up in the middle of O the other day :blush:
i go on my honeymoon in 1 week from today :dance: its only been 10months since we got married !! :haha: so excited ! will try and sleep so i can maybe give DH a little :sex: while we are away

I will be a lime tomorrow!! I think that the baby is pushing towards my right hip bone... I was sitting here and then all of a sudden there was a lot of pressure against my hip, and it keeps doing it for like 10 minutes at a time! Maybe just wishful thinking, might just be body aches.

Tiger, enjoy your honeymoon! I hope that it is great. rest up and relax together.

Hey!!! Hope your having fun!!! It seems like alot of us in the 11th week are feeling the same way! I wouldn't be to worried.

I'm trying! I pretty much have a perma-headache. Not sure if it's from being in the studio (LOUD) or tension (my neck is sooooo tight), but it sucks. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one feeling better ms wise!!

ahahahahaha. great minds think alike!

I just ate lunch and sat back down at my desk and thought, "damn are you serious?" I'm SO freakin' itchy. I keep trying not to itch, just keep lathering, but I'd feel better just having a wee bit of relief. :( Bummer! xD

I'm not itchy but definitely feel like my uterus is stretching a lot this week, cause I'm suddenly finding it hard to breathe in my stretch pants that were comfortable until a few days back :dohh:

Swannsong/ junebugs-Any of you ladies tried cocoa butter? I use the bodyshop/Palmer's and that is really helping me to avoid any itching/ stretch. A good pal of mine advised to use it from day 1 and its been really good advice...

Hi ladies! Wow rough couple of days. . . . Woke up yesterday morning to a little spot when I wiped x 2 along with my left side/back feeling like someone stabbing me. So called my OB and got in to see her babies are great HR 176/181. But she said i might be passing a kidney stone and gave me antibiotics b/c I don't need to get an infection while pregnant. and said force lots of fluids. Ok whatever.

so go to work today. New start to my week figured it would be bad. But I went to work feeling great and about an hour into it I couldn't even keep my water down :( So I called her office again and nurse told me I need to go to ER before I get anymore dehydrated. :( So just got done with ER and the lovely doc told me nothing but clear liquids for today (2 sips every 10-15 min) really??? I'm pregnant haven't eaten all day and you are telling me I can't eat until 2morrow?? (OBTW only bread and crackers tomorrow with the clear liquids) I'm gonna die of starvation lmao ;)

Hope everyone else is having a better day ;)

Still going team Pink!! Oh and Team Bailey!!!!!

Hope you feel better and can eat real soon! Hope this ER time passes real quick!

I will be a lime tomorrow!! I think that the baby is pushing towards my right hip bone... I was sitting here and then all of a sudden there was a lot of pressure against my hip, and it keeps doing it for like 10 minutes at a time! Maybe just wishful thinking, might just be body aches.

congrats on your lime hood!
Tiger- enjoy the honeymoon!!!!!
KellyC75-totally agree with everyone, thank you for being so helpful and chatty! :dance:

but....has anybody else been having crazy dreams???

Oh yeah ~ Lots :sleep: Last night I dreamt I was getting married! :wedding:

I don't think it was sex I dreamt about last night though. Surely no one has a penis big enough to make me cry like I was :winkwink:

:rofl: :rofl: What a post to read to start my day!!! :rofl: :rofl:

wow tequiro your posts take ages to read with having your sig so wide!! lol

I hope that it is fixed now, the signatures do not like me :dohh:

I think its because you have choose the large tickers, rather than the mini-tickers :winkwink:

Wow, you ladies have been chatty! I've only just posted last night and feel like I'm so far behind!!

Just popping in with a teeny update, my appointment for our ultrasound tomorrow has been bumped ahead 2 hours, since they had a cancellation and called me to see if I wanted to come in early. So YAY! I get to see little bub 2 hours earlier than expected! I can't wait until tomorrow morning!!

:wohoo: Come & let us know all about it, wont you :flower:

Yey ~ Your limetastic :yipee:

And try not to worry about the symptoms easing ~ Its normal :hugs:

Make the most of it ~ Before another symptom rears its ugly head! :winkwink:

I'm trying! I pretty much have a perma-headache. Not sure if it's from being in the studio (LOUD) or tension (my neck is sooooo tight), but it sucks. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one feeling better ms wise!!

This is totally what im suffering with at the mo' :hugs:

I can hardly sleep from the tension in my neck ~ Thinking of going for accupuncture soon :thumbup:

Hi guys! You've all been so busy posting! All I do is sleep, how do you keep your eyes open long enough to keep typing?!

Whoever said about itching, I had a hideous itchy rash on my tummy, legs and arms from about 6 weeks, I started using Aveeno moisturiser and shower gel about 3 weeks ago and it's pretty much cleared up now, it was so relieving, I would highly recommend.

I've also been having VERY bizarre dreams, only one naughty one (but it was very naughty!) but mostly wierd. In one, David Milliband took me on holiday to Scotland to find the Loch Ness Monster. Last night I had a dream I went to get a lip piercing but I only wanted a heart shaped stud and the piercing studio didn't have one so I cried. No idea what that is about!!

Had my booking in appointment on Wednesday, I was really nervous about the blood test because I've never had one before, but it didn't hurt a bit, I'm an idiot! Was a bit disappointed that she couldn't give me my scan date yet, because I'm worried it will be at a really inconvenient time at work (I'm a solicitor so if I have to be in court I can't really just rearrange it). Because I declined nuchal testing it also won't be until 13 weeks. I think hubby was more disappointed than me tho, he just keeps saying "I want to see my baby NOW!". Bless.

:rofl: At your dreams 'monkeydo'!

Hope you get your scan date through soon & its at a convenient time :thumbup:

I've also been having VERY bizarre dreams, only one naughty one (but it was very naughty!) but mostly wierd. In one, David Milliband took me on holiday to Scotland to find the Loch Ness Monster.

That's fantastic! best one I've heard so far :haha:

No Jokerette ~ Yours isnt wide, as you have them one under another :thumbup:

Quite shocked that there are still some very generous people in this world. Some guy gave the co-op manager £20 to go towards some old lady's shopping. Don't know if he knows her or not but still think it's such a sweet thing to do.

Hormones nearly had me crying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->