February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I dunno how some of you get so many tickers into your profiles! I had trouble fitting in the three I have, because it said I had taken up too many lines of coding. I see some ladies who have SO many more. I'll never understand it. xD ;D

I have tons of crazy dreams, but I always have crazy dreams. They're usually pretty vivid too. I feel as though most of mine have turned sexual, though, since I got pregnant, rather than my usually obscure dreams.

This probably sounds silly, but I'm nervous about my appointments for next week. I'm just worried they won't find a heartbeat or something. Not to be insensitive to anyone who's suffered an MMC, because that's just awful... but I'm fearing it. :( I guess ever since my MS ended (at 9 weeks, two days later we saw a healthy baby on our scan), I just don't feel pregnant anymore? IDK. It's frustrating, because I wish I could stop worrying! lol. I think I'm driving hubby bonkers. Anyone else struggling with this too? :(

I'm so glad it's Friday. I need some time to relax!! :)

You're definitely a great asset to the thread, Kelly. <3 I enjoy reading what you have to say! :) And I always know if I have a question, there's a handful of great February ladies who'll help me out. That's why I love this thread, even if I post so scarcely.

I struggle to keep up, but I stalk religiously. ;D I used to feel overwhelmed by it, but now I feel like my day's not complete until I've stalked the Valentines. hahaha.

lol I'm the same way and my memory isn't as great as it used to be so trying to remember who I'm responding to and then getting back to the page I started with can be so confusing at times. Thats why sometimes my replies are just in general. But trust me my day isn't complete until I can read what symptoms/issues everyone else is having lol

I feel like I stalk BNB more than I do work at my job. Whoops?

And I agree, Tigger! I was thinking that the other day, some candy hearts would be lovely. :(

Must be nice anything sweet doesn't sit well on my stomach :( I'm wondering when I'm gonna have cravings I'd love to know when I can actually eat something I want instead of force feeding b/c I know I have to eat something and then crossing my fingers that it stays down lol

And I agree, Tigger! I was thinking that the other day, some candy hearts would be lovely. :(

Must be nice anything sweet doesn't sit well on my stomach :( I'm wondering when I'm gonna have cravings I'd love to know when I can actually eat something I want instead of force feeding b/c I know I have to eat something and then crossing my fingers that it stays down lol

Aw, that's the worst! I was feeling ill from 6-9 weeks and forcing myself to eat, only because I knew I had to eat. So frustrating! But it'll get better. :hugs: Hope it eases up for you soon!

Diana5241, try not to worry too much. Stress is the last thing you need during pregnancy. (easier said then done...i know lol) I think, if you can, you should go home and rest. Hopefully DH is sleeping off his hangover...so you two will have similar symptoms :)

Thank you for your kind words :flower: - this is exactly what I did! DH was fine and let me be angry with him (he agreed he should have called) which helped me get over my anger. Unfortunately, the MS lasted the rest of the night - yuck! So happy it's a new day and I've actually been able to keep down some breakfast!

I dunno how some of you get so many tickers into your profiles! I had trouble fitting in the three I have, because it said I had taken up too many lines of coding. I see some ladies who have SO many more. I'll never understand it. xD ;D

I have tons of crazy dreams, but I always have crazy dreams. They're usually pretty vivid too. I feel as though most of mine have turned sexual, though, since I got pregnant, rather than my usually obscure dreams.

This probably sounds silly, but I'm nervous about my appointments for next week. I'm just worried they won't find a heartbeat or something. Not to be insensitive to anyone who's suffered an MMC, because that's just awful... but I'm fearing it. :( I guess ever since my MS ended (at 9 weeks, two days later we saw a healthy baby on our scan), I just don't feel pregnant anymore? IDK. It's frustrating, because I wish I could stop worrying! lol. I think I'm driving hubby bonkers. Anyone else struggling with this too? :(

I'm so glad it's Friday. I need some time to relax!! :)

I was struggling with the cramping and issues I've been having but after seeing the babies are great and very healthy now I'm more worried that it is something worse with my health that they just can't find. I swear you tell people you are pregnant and they automatically assume its something to do with the babies. I tried telling the ER doc that yesterday that they babies are fine but he didn't seem to listen and just sent me on my way making it seem as though its just pregnancy pains but something just ain't right. None of them seem to listen what to do? :(

Aw, that's the worst! I was feeling ill from 6-9 weeks and forcing myself to eat, only because I knew I had to eat. So frustrating! But it'll get better. :hugs: Hope it eases up for you soon!

Well it seems to be getting better with the exception of yesterday (which I blame on the antibiotics) :growlmad: But outside of that symptoms (fingers crossed) seem to be easing up tremendously :winkwink:

So last night I seemed to toss and turn all night I blame hunger lol But I got woke up at 245 by my car alarm ugh stupid kids. I guess people was walking down the street and checking cars for open doors. My car hasn't been wanting to lock all the time if I dont double check. Luckily though with my car even if not locked and it has been sitting for a certain time the alarm will still sound. So went outside and seen the neighbors car doors still open. guess they was in there car and another one of them tried mine. Whoever it was apparently isn't that smart they should know that 99% of the time if a car has leather it probably has some kind of alarm system lol! Yaaaay for ruining there night ;) But why did they have to wake me up so early. They lucky i didn't catch them I'd had to go prego hormone on they asses! hahaha

How is everyone feeling today??

I'm so excited because I have my very first scan today!!! According to the doctors, I am 11+6. I've been waiting for this day for what seems like months!!! I can't wait! I just wish I wasn't slammed with clients at work this morning, I am already so distracted thinking of my appointment!!! : )

Thank you for your kind words :flower: - this is exactly what I did! DH was fine and let me be angry with him (he agreed he should have called) which helped me get over my anger. Unfortunately, the MS lasted the rest of the night - yuck! So happy it's a new day and I've actually been able to keep down some breakfast!

I'm glad things are better! And that's good he let you be angry with him. Sorry about the MS...hopefully it will be gone for good soon.

I know it was mentioned yesterday...but my goodness...my tummy itches soooooooo bad *trying not scratch....trying not to scratch*

Aw dsnshne23 &#8211; I can see how that would be frustrating. :hugs: I hope things clear up for you soon, all around. Nobody wants to be feeling miserably, ever, especially not when they&#8217;re pregnant.

Yay KJ &#8211; first scan! I&#8217;m so excited for you!

Ugh Laidee, such a pain! I think I&#8217;m going through cocoa butter like it&#8217;s air or something. >.< -itch itch itch-

Yay Kelly, no moar school! :D

swanxxsong, yes....i need to buy a bulk supply!

KjConard, yaaay...first scan. Let us know how it goes!

This probably sounds silly, but I'm nervous about my appointments for next week. I'm just worried they won't find a heartbeat or something. Not to be insensitive to anyone who's suffered an MMC, because that's just awful... but I'm fearing it. :( I guess ever since my MS ended (at 9 weeks, two days later we saw a healthy baby on our scan), I just don't feel pregnant anymore? IDK. It's frustrating, because I wish I could stop worrying! lol. I think I'm driving hubby bonkers. Anyone else struggling with this too?

Swan, I am very much the same as you. My sister-in-law had a MMC and I am SO scared! Before her I didnt even know they existed and now it is just terribly scary. Are they not very common? That would make me feel better knowing they are rare. but, just so you know, you are not alone. I will feel better and stop worrying about it so much after my 11+3 scan I think.

So last night I seemed to toss and turn all night I blame hunger lol But I got woke up at 245 by my car alarm ugh stupid kids. I guess people was walking down the street and checking cars for open doors. My car hasn't been wanting to lock all the time if I dont double check. Luckily though with my car even if not locked and it has been sitting for a certain time the alarm will still sound. So went outside and seen the neighbors car doors still open. guess they was in there car and another one of them tried mine. Whoever it was apparently isn't that smart they should know that 99% of the time if a car has leather it probably has some kind of alarm system lol! Yaaaay for ruining there night ;) But why did they have to wake me up so early. They lucky i didn't catch them I'd had to go prego hormone on they asses! hahaha

How is everyone feeling today??

Ohhh... what a rude awakening! Glad everyone was okay though and no one was hurt!

Schools out for summer!

:muaha: :brat: :bike: :headspin: :help: :icecream: :juggle: :fool: :yellowcard: :angelnot: :wohoo: :ball: :loopy: :change: :bunny: :lolly:

Hooray! I'm on summer break too (I'm a teacher), and it is the BEST!!! enjoy!!!

yaaaay no mas school!!! :D

I was itching prior to pregnancy didn't realize thats gonna be a symptom :( lol me no likey scratchy lol sorry feeling a little weird this morn prolly the lack of food :(

I NEED HELP!!!!!!! Please, could you take a look at this post of mine. I really really need help in order to have the homebirth i NEED. https://www.babyandbump.com/home-na...need-get-my-insurance-cover-my-homebirth.html

Thanks! :flower:

Wohoo for no school! :dance:

Itching, i never had that, but just make sure you all are staying well hydrated, drinking lots of water, and try some really moisturizing lotion/cream on your bump :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->