February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

:hugs: Aw, Jokerette. I'm so glad I'm not alone. I keep fearing I'm just overly neurotic (well okay, I am anyway haha) with my concerns. But it's just scary sometimes.

I don't believe they're very common - my sister keeps reminding me that they may seem more common on the boards because women who go through that tend to come to the boards for support. Which does make sense, when I consider that aspect of it. If I went through such a tragedy, I'd look for a support group for such. I've also read that people are more aware of them happening now, as more women get early scans than in past decades. Which also makes sense, when I consider that aspect of it. My mom never had a sonogram or anything. :shrug:

I keep telling myself that statisically, seeing a heartbeat and healthy baby at 9 weeks means my chances dropped to 3%, and that I only have a few days until I get confirmation of things being as they are. But I guess I keep stumbling across all these threads about MMCs, I'm stressing myself out more than necessary. Sure, the chance always exists, but I need to accept that and ride it out, rather than expect the worst always.

I love the forums but sometimes they set me into such a panic! lol.

:hugs: Aw, Jokerette. I'm so glad I'm not alone. I keep fearing I'm just overly neurotic (well okay, I am anyway haha) with my concerns. But it's just scary sometimes.

I don't believe they're very common - my sister keeps reminding me that they may seem more common on the boards because women who go through that tend to come to the boards for support. Which does make sense, when I consider that aspect of it. If I went through such a tragedy, I'd look for a support group for such. I've also read that people are more aware of them happening now, as more women get early scans than in past decades. Which also makes sense, when I consider that aspect of it. My mom never had a sonogram or anything. :shrug:

I keep telling myself that statisically, seeing a heartbeat and healthy baby at 9 weeks means my chances dropped to 3%, and that I only have a few days until I get confirmation of things being as they are. But I guess I keep stumbling across all these threads about MMCs, I'm stressing myself out more than necessary. Sure, the chance always exists, but I need to accept that and ride it out, rather than expect the worst always.

I love the forums but sometimes they set me into such a panic! lol.

:hugs:

Im sure everything is fine girls :hugs: it can be hard, for sure, but we are all here to support one another :friends:

That's why I adore this group. I feel like I can pour out any of my fears and I have a strong group of ladies who'll support me, even if I feel like I'm just being a nutcase again.

:hugs: :)

Gee, now I want raspberries. Kelly's craving is contagious! ;D

February 19th, 2012 future bebz checking in! :crib:

I can't believe there is going to be a baby in this house in the next 7 months. :winkwink: and it's mine (!!) dang!

Grats my fellow February Mums! And happy birthday to any February mums having a wonderful birthday surprise! [02/07 is my birthday! :happydance:]

That's why I adore this group. I feel like I can pour out any of my fears and I have a strong group of ladies who'll support me, even if I feel like I'm just being a nutcase again.

I totally agree and I love it for the same reasons! All the people in my life (besides the pregnant ones) are sick of talking about every little thing. How did people do it before the internet!?! LOL

February 19th, 2012 future bebz checking in! :crib:
We share the same due date! Welcome!! :)

I totally agree and I love it for the same reasons! All the people in my life (besides the pregnant ones) are sick of talking about every little thing. How did people do it before the internet!?! LOL

I wonder this too! Sure, my mom always says, "Well the Internet has freaked you out plenty." Okay, yes, that's true. But it's also helped me so much! It's bittersweet, but I'd be paranoid anyway, so I'd much rather have a support group like this than not at all. :)

hello ladies!!!

Wow just found this HUGE thread wondered where all the feb ladies were hiding!!

This will be the 1st bubs for hubby and me : )

Have my scan 5th Aug, think my EED is 15th Feb.

I have no symptoms apart from tender boobs, they all left around week 9...anyone else??? Been a bit worried as i feel totally not pg!! Roll on 2 weeks today!!

I have developed an awful rash/eczema looking itchy rash under mu boobs this last week : ( driving me mad!!!

Cant wait to chat to you ladies xx

PS. Schools out for me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi MrsM! :wave: dont worry about the lack of symptoms :) Consider it a gift ;) with my son i had zero symptoms, and i worried as well since before that we MCed, but just turns out he was being nice :D Now this LO...completly different story...im think a drama queen is in there :haha:

Ultrasound went well this morning! It was so amazing to see LO wriggling around and to finally see a heartbeat (we haven't heard it yet, but seeing it on screen is lovely). I'm going to post my own thread celebrating once I get home, but I wanted to share the pic here first! It's an iPhone photo of me holding the print, so I'm sorry that it's fuzzy!

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/julia_michelle/pregnancy%20photos/julias12wkultrasound.jpg

Hi MrsM17...welcome!

I had morning sickness bad a couple of weeks ago, but my symptoms are going away. No complaints here. As long as I see my bump forming, I know all is good :)

Ultrasound went well this morning! It was so amazing to see LO wriggling around and to finally see a heartbeat (we haven't heard it yet, but seeing it on screen is lovely). I'm going to post my own thread celebrating once I get home, but I wanted to share the pic here first! It's an iPhone photo of me holding the print, so I'm sorry that it's fuzzy!

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/julia_michelle/pregnancy%20photos/julias12wkultrasound.jpg

I've got a feeling your bubs is a little boy. :blue:

Its normal for symptoms to taper off! My midwife said especially at week 14, its a major turn around!
Its nice to find ladies who are due around my due date! I am predicted to be February 11, 2 days after my brother's birthday. He is especially excited!
This is my OH and my 1st, we are excited... in fact, I think my OH is more excited than I am! haha. Last night after our friends and their 2 year old son left, he kind of giggled and touched my stomach and said to me "I can't wait for our baby!". He is such a positive person, that when I tell him my worries he really helps calm me down.
I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mom, so I am THRILLED. I love children!
As for symptoms, I get sick about once a week, have these gigantic whale boobs that feel like they have rocks in them, and am just really tired. Ive been eating badly but not gained weight yet, so I am going to a dietician to get some dietary advice so I don't gain a million pounds....

What is everyone looking forward to the most about being parents?

Beautiful baby Julia :cloud9:
it amazed me how quickly they change week to week

What a lovely scan! I'm guessing boy too!

Welcome to all the new posters :) Hope everyone's feeling good today :hugs: to those that aren't

I WANT MY SCANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

And I'm waiting on my chinese to get here...will be a challenge. Summer HATED chinese food when in the womb, I used to get major pains so we shall see what this beanie thinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->