February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I had my ultrasound yesterday saw our perfect tiny baby!!!! Heart rate was 164. Little arms and legs were moving. My mom and hubby were there hogging the screen lol I'm on cloud 9!!!!!

That's why I adore this group. I feel like I can pour out any of my fears and I have a strong group of ladies who'll support me, even if I feel like I'm just being a nutcase again.

:hugs: :)

Your not a nutcase ~ Your just already a caring mummy :hugs:

Gee, now I want raspberries. Kelly's craving is contagious! ;D

I cant believe ive been so busy today, that I didnt get to go buy raspberrys! :dohh:

February 19th, 2012 future bebz checking in! :crib:

I can't believe there is going to be a baby in this house in the next 7 months. :winkwink: and it's mine (!!) dang!

Grats my fellow February Mums! And happy birthday to any February mums having a wonderful birthday surprise! [02/07 is my birthday! :happydance:]

Welcome :wave: & Happy Birthday :cake:

hello ladies!!!

Wow just found this HUGE thread wondered where all the feb ladies were hiding!!

This will be the 1st bubs for hubby and me : )

Have my scan 5th Aug, think my EED is 15th Feb.

I have no symptoms apart from tender boobs, they all left around week 9...anyone else??? Been a bit worried as i feel totally not pg!! Roll on 2 weeks today!!

I have developed an awful rash/eczema looking itchy rash under mu boobs this last week : ( driving me mad!!!

Cant wait to chat to you ladies xx

PS. Schools out for me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome :wave:

You are due the day after me & also have your scan the day after me!! :winkwink:

Ultrasound went well this morning! It was so amazing to see LO wriggling around and to finally see a heartbeat (we haven't heard it yet, but seeing it on screen is lovely). I'm going to post my own thread celebrating once I get home, but I wanted to share the pic here first! It's an iPhone photo of me holding the print, so I'm sorry that it's fuzzy!

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/julia_michelle/pregnancy%20photos/julias12wkultrasound.jpg

What an adorable scan picture :cloud9: Thanks for sharing with us first :hugs:
I had my ultrasound yesterday saw our perfect tiny baby!!!! Heart rate was 164. Little arms and legs were moving. My mom and hubby were there hogging the screen lol I'm on cloud 9!!!!!

:yipee: Thats lovely news :cloud9:

Hope you are all well :flower:

Im off to bed now Girls :sleep:

Its been a long day (............again!:haha:)

Wow that took a while!!

Oo i have odd dreams last nights i was at my scan and the nurse was trying to couny the babies on the screen and then told me i was carrying 5. I woke up in a sweat that would be hard work.

Another was a lady drugged me and then came at me with a knife and cut my baby out :( matt and my dog cuddled me for the rest of the night so i didnt have it again hehe.

Has anyone got plans this weekend??

My oh is on his stag do and i have just had the first picture of him in one of many outfits and he looks auwful (he is a big bloke and it shows everything)..

I am trying to upload now x

Attachments

• 220720111.jpg
    220720111.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12
Ultrasound went well this morning! It was so amazing to see LO wriggling around and to finally see a heartbeat (we haven't heard it yet, but seeing it on screen is lovely). I'm going to post my own thread celebrating once I get home, but I wanted to share the pic here first! It's an iPhone photo of me holding the print, so I'm sorry that it's fuzzy!

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/julia_michelle/pregnancy%20photos/julias12wkultrasound.jpg

:cloud9: awww i love how you can see babies arms its soo cute xx

Hello :hi: got my extremely unexpected BFP Saturday!!! Think I'm due 26th Feb!!! x x x x

Ladies i just closed my eyes for "5 minutes".... but when I opened them I had taken a 3 1/2 hour nap!!!! Ooops! Better get started on my to-do list before DH gets home, LOL!!

Hello :hi: got my extremely unexpected BFP Saturday!!! Think I'm due 26th Feb!!! x x x x
Congrats and welcome!!!!! :hi:

welcome inxs!!

and omg - how is your hubby even STANDING with that mess on?! ohhh men and their stags. xDDDD

My oh is on his stag do and i have just had the first picture of him in one of many outfits and he looks auwful (he is a big bloke and it shows everything)..

I am trying to upload now x

HAHAHAHA! oh boys will be boys wont they... thats hilarious!!! That should draw some attention!

You know whats really funny? It reminds me of my husbands halloween costume from a few years ago... he won best costume! pic attached! :haha::sick:

Attachments

• 11243_506114765875_108400002_30121782_7712646_n.jpg
    11243_506114765875_108400002_30121782_7712646_n.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 5
mumanddad - HILARIOUS picture! Looks like it'll be a long night for him!

Julia - adorable scan pick. LO looks so happy!

I just hope they let him have the face thing off lol i really feel for him x

You can remove me from the list... I was told today I have had a missed miscarriage. I will be having to D&C tomorrow to remove the baby. :(

You can remove me from the list... I was told today I have had a missed miscarriage. I will be having to D&C tomorrow to remove the baby. :(

oh no! Jennie I am so sorry :( I hope to see you back on here in "First Trimester" when you are ready, you are in my prayers. xoxoxoxox

We just had our first scan this afternoon and everything looked great! Our due date changed to February 8, 3 days earlier! The Baby had a healthy heart rate of 176 bpm. We are so excited and can't wait for our next scan in eight weeks! Guesses are welcome on the gender!

I will try and upload one of the scan pics, but haven't done it before so it may take me awhile!

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/Kjirsten22/112ScanPhotobucker.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->