February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Have been haveing a really bad last 2 days but trying not to stress the baby out.
Wanted you guys to know though that was scan went well and baby measured exactly 9w 4 d yesterday so that's good. Heartbeat was 142. So happy all is well.
Hoope u all r well didn't get to read back posts yet today.

Great pic KJ!

Aww Jennie. :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss love. Thoughts and prayers with you.

Sorry to hear it's been rough Saphire, but I hope you have a better weekend! <3

Have been haveing a really bad last 2 days but trying not to stress the baby out.
Wanted you guys to know though that was scan went well and baby measured exactly 9w 4 d yesterday so that's good. Heartbeat was 142. So happy all is well.

Glad to hear your scan went well!

You can remove me from the list... I was told today I have had a missed miscarriage. I will be having to D&C tomorrow to remove the baby. :(
:hugs: sorry for your loss.

We just had our first scan this afternoon and everything looked great! Our due date changed to February 8, 3 days earlier! The Baby had a healthy heart rate of 176 bpm. We are so excited and can't wait for our next scan in eight weeks! Guesses are welcome on the gender!

I will try and upload one of the scan pics, but haven't done it before so it may take me awhile!

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/Kjirsten22/112ScanPhotobucker.jpg

Aww little cutey. I'm thinking :pink:

ive been put to the 19th feb now can u change it pls :)

so sorry for those who have suffered a loss :cry::cry:

Has anyone got plans this weekend??

My oh is on his stag do and i have just had the first picture of him in one of many outfits and he looks auwful (he is a big bloke and it shows everything)..

I am trying to upload now x

:rofl: Your poor OH! ~ Pink really isnt his colour!!! :haha:

Hello :hi: got my extremely unexpected BFP Saturday!!! Think I'm due 26th Feb!!! x x x x

Hello & Welcome :wave:

You can remove me from the list... I was told today I have had a missed miscarriage. I will be having to D&C tomorrow to remove the baby. :(

Im so sorry to read your sad news :hugs:

We just had our first scan this afternoon and everything looked great! Our due date changed to February 8, 3 days earlier! The Baby had a healthy heart rate of 176 bpm. We are so excited and can't wait for our next scan in eight weeks! Guesses are welcome on the gender!

I will try and upload one of the scan pics, but haven't done it before so it may take me awhile!

Aww ~ Lovely scan pic..:cloud9:..Im not sure on gender though :shrug:

:hugs: Hope you have a better weekend :flower:

Jokerette atleast he pulls it off better then matt x

just had a txt from the best man and all it said wad arrrrggghh?? Lol i think they drank far to much

Kelly no it really isnt his colour i have been informed he has a cow print thong ovet the top too :$ o well its only one weekend i suppose

Kelly no it really isnt his colour i have been informed he has a cow print thong ovet the top too :$ o well its only one weekend i suppose

:rofl: At least you dont have to be there! :blush:

When is your wedding? :wedding:

Sunday 28th aug, i was going to cancel it due to pregnancy but mil to be took over the planning so i didnt have to stress x

She is more like a mother to me then my own mum and i trust her :) i better go the boiler repair man should be here soon.

Have a good day and ill be back to catch up later x

Welcome inxs. Wow! That makes you almost 9 weeks already - in a way it means you've missed alot of the "worry" time, but in another eeek almost a quarter way through before you know what's going on! :lol:

Sorry for your loss Jennie :( :hugs:

Can't remember who's OH that was in the pink latex but it made me :rofl: (soz) I'm so glad my hubby only had one night of madness and I told em what went on was between themselves - I didn't want update :haha:

Hello all. I am a bit late getting here but can i join you please?! I am due on 17th Feb x

Also can i ask how you add the tickers in your signatures? I want one!

Also can i ask how you add the tickers in your signatures? I want one!

1st of all welcome and congrats,

the best way to get a ticker is to click on one you like and it will take you to another page where you can make your own - then you just copy the link and paste in your sig.

the feb valentines one - there is a link earlier on in this thread that you can use to get it!

hope that helps. x

OMG Ladies, sooo much to read through today!

Jennie, sorry for your loss hun - hugs to you and your family. x

mum and dad - LOVE IT!!! my hubby went on a stag weekend the other week and look what they made him do! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=5VKt9fnR1tM

Went for my 1st mw appointment yesterday and the mw said all should be well for my home birth!! yay, she just wants to keep an eye on the baby's size as I usually have large babies but if things go ok then I will get what I want!

also got my scan date of 18th august!

excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"