February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Welcome! Welcome!

O My GOODNESS! (moan alert!) I am so flipping SICK! :brat: My poor daughter cried this morning... I think she thought I was dying or something I was so violently ill constantly. :( Kept going "Mummy? MUMMY??! Please Mummy?!" in a wee scared voice! I could have cried for her. Had to hold her hand and assure her mummy was ok til she finally fell asleep for her nap. Think this may be the worst sick-day ever so far. And there have been some bad ones. (Can you tell I feel all "woe is me" today? :lol:)

I'm so sorry Jennie... I had a mmc in feb and it was hard... I got pregnant again after my first post-mc period.

Be kind to yourself.

Honey, I remember you from 1st tri and ttc last time round - hi!!

I have heard my LO's heartbeat since 9 weeks but not every time. Some days it's just impossible - it's so small right now it can wriggle away easily!

I know it's frustrating to wait but it's not long now. x

Ooooh you're making me want to rent one so bad! I'm just so afraid I'll get freaked out if I can't find it! But if I do find it it would be such a treat :) :) our next ultrasound is at 11+3, in three weeks, but I'd love to try the Doppler at 10 weeks. Am I crazy?

My MW reckons you can't hear it this early..and that at my 18 week appointment she will try but said even then it could be difficult to find.

I know a few people who've heard the hb with even home dopplers since around 9 weeks, and I've never heard of it being difficult by 18 weeks.

Only just saw this... I assure you it IS possible, I did both times round!!! I know what the baby's heartbeat sounds like and it isn't mine or the placenta's. Midwives don't like to try so early because it is very hit and miss then and it is more luck than judgement as to whether you will find it... I would find it one day then not the next because the baby is still so small at that stage. I can hear it now though and did at 9 weeks. You just can't always.

Hi Girls, please can I join you? According to the scan I had at 7 weeks I am due on the 20th Feb, although my midwife is insisting my due date is 5th feb going by my LMP, either way definitely February!

How's everyone getting on? I'm coping a bit better with my MS today, it has been murder since 9+0.

Welcome to all of the new Valentines!! Congrats to all of the scans!

I am sorry to hear of your loss Jennie. :Hugs:

Tony has another ear infection, and it is making him miserable!

DH and I did not have enough time to plan a really nice wedding, I was 17 and my mom only told us 3 days ahead of Valentines Day that she would sign for me to get married. So that meant no party for him! :p I think it is great that your MIL is doing the planning for you, it must be really helpful. I hope that everything turns out like a fairytale for you! Not too much longer for you to wait for that day!

Sunday 28th aug, i was going to cancel it due to pregnancy but mil to be took over the planning so i didnt have to stress x

I got married on August 28th, last year! It is a great date! : ) Good luck with the rest of the planning, it sounds nice you MIL is helping with the planning! It will be here before you know it!

Thank you Ladies, for all your well wishes. It is with great saddness however, that we have to say, Baby Dylan/Dylynn, did not survive the first trimester. I have been gone for a while, just recovering, thinking, praying, and now hoping. We have decided to get back on this journey in search of our 2012 Baby!

We were told that this often happens and it is from nothing that we had done or not done, just chromosome issues, and timing. I had my follow up after the procedure and the docs don't see a reason that we cannot begin to try again. So, in 2 weeks, they will check my HCG blood work and we will have the ok. If this continues to go well, we will begin in mid-August, prior to my wife's birthday. This was one of the hardest things thata we have had to do, but we are in agreeance and although we are still saddened, we are ready! I am delighted to be back and read about all the ladies that have been rather helpful and most supportive. Thank you!

I guess I will be leaving this group, but I want to wish you all a happy remainder of your lovely pregnancies. :hugs:

:dust: to us all! :hugs:

Thank you Ladies, for all your well wishes. It is with great saddness however, that we have to say, Baby Dylan/Dylynn, did not survive the first trimester. I have been gone for a while, just recovering, thinking, praying, and now hoping. We have decided to get back on this journey in search of our 2012 Baby!

We were told that this often happens and it is from nothing that we had done or not done, just chromosome issues, and timing. I had my follow up after the procedure and the docs don't see a reason that we cannot begin to try again. So, in 2 weeks, they will check my HCG blood work and we will have the ok. If this continues to go well, we will begin in mid-August, prior to my wife's birthday. This was one of the hardest things thata we have had to do, but we are in agreeance and although we are still saddened, we are ready! I am delighted to be back and read about all the ladies that have been rather helpful and most supportive. Thank you!

I guess I will be leaving this group, but I want to wish you all a happy remainder of your lovely pregnancies. :hugs:

:hugs: sorry for your loss. lots of :dust: to you for a sticky BFP very soon x

I am so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Hey Ladies! Just catching up on all the chat :)

I'm so sorry to those who have had losses :hugs: so unfair :(

For all those who have posted their scan pics they are sooo cute, I'm so looking forward to my scan, nine days ish. I'm rubbish at counting.

I was working eight till five so pretty tired tonight :/ Off to bed soon ish, same shift awaits me tomorrow unfortunately :(

Mrsmm, I am sorry to hear of your loss. Wishing you the best of success with a 2012 baby. We will miss you!

So sorry, MrsMM. you will be missed and I hope we see you back in first trimester real soon!! :(

Hello all. I am a bit late getting here but can i join you please?! I am due on 17th Feb x

Welcome :wave:

Went for my 1st mw appointment yesterday and the mw said all should be well for my home birth!! yay, she just wants to keep an eye on the baby's size as I usually have large babies but if things go ok then I will get what I want!

also got my scan date of 18th august!

excited!

:wohoo: For your scan date!

What size babies do you usually have then? Mine are big too! :baby: Hence I couldnt have a vbac with DS2 :nope:

Welcome! Welcome!

O My GOODNESS! (moan alert!) I am so flipping SICK! :brat: My poor daughter cried this morning... I think she thought I was dying or something I was so violently ill constantly. :( Kept going "Mummy? MUMMY??! Please Mummy?!" in a wee scared voice! I could have cried for her. Had to hold her hand and assure her mummy was ok til she finally fell asleep for her nap. Think this may be the worst sick-day ever so far. And there have been some bad ones. (Can you tell I feel all "woe is me" today? :lol:)

Aww ~ :hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs: So sorry you felt so sick, really hope it was a one off day & your a little better now

Bless your little Daughter ~ She sure loves her Momma :hugs:

Hi Girls, please can I join you? According to the scan I had at 7 weeks I am due on the 20th Feb, although my midwife is insisting my due date is 5th feb going by my LMP, either way definitely February!

How's everyone getting on? I'm coping a bit better with my MS today, it has been murder since 9+0.

Welcome :wave:

Welcome to all of the new Valentines!! Congrats to all of the scans!

I am sorry to hear of your loss Jennie. :Hugs:

Tony has another ear infection, and it is making him miserable!

DH and I did not have enough time to plan a really nice wedding, I was 17 and my mom only told us 3 days ahead of Valentines Day that she would sign for me to get married. So that meant no party for him! :p I think it is great that your MIL is doing the planning for you, it must be really helpful. I hope that everything turns out like a fairytale for you! Not too much longer for you to wait for that day!

Hopefully you can have a HUGE anniversary celebration one year :winkwink: Make up for it :dance:

Im so very sad to read your tragic news :hugs: I wish you & your DW all the very best for the near future :hugs:

Went for my 1st mw appointment yesterday and the mw said all should be well for my home birth!! yay, she just wants to keep an eye on the baby's size as I usually have large babies but if things go ok then I will get what I want!

also got my scan date of 18th august!

excited!

:wohoo: For your scan date!

What size babies do you usually have then? Mine are big too! :baby: Hence I couldnt have a vbac with DS2 :nope:
]/QUOTE]

My 1st was 9lb 3oz but got stuck in pelvis - (hence the issues) but my second came 2 weeks early but still weighed over 8 lb! lol not the biggest but the 1st was a little bit too big for me! lol

Sorry sorry mrsmm - hope you get your sticky bean soon.

My 1st was 9lb 3oz but got stuck in pelvis - (hence the issues) but my second came 2 weeks early but still weighed over 8 lb! lol not the biggest but the 1st was a little bit too big for me! lol

My 2nd Son was born on due date, weighing 9lb 10oz (so was glad I had a csection) & My DD was born a week early & weighed 8lb 10oz!

Good luck, hope this LO doesnt grow too big, a nice 7lb'er would be good 'eh :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->