February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi ladies,

well i am exhausted! stayed up last night to watch a movie with hubby, knew it would be a bad idea! his alarm woke me up at 4.15 because his battery was dying on it!! then he just laid and ignored it until he actually needed to be up at 5! finally got back to sleep at 5.30ish and Blake decided 6am was a great time to get up!

knew i should have chosen early night over watching a film! I hope he's watching the kids later when he gets in from work coz i'm going for a nap!

Have started to feel gradually more icky these last few days! theres me thinking i had got away with it! lol

My 1st was 9lb 3oz but got stuck in pelvis - (hence the issues) but my second came 2 weeks early but still weighed over 8 lb! lol not the biggest but the 1st was a little bit too big for me! lol

My 2nd Son was born on due date, weighing 9lb 10oz (so was glad I had a csection) & My DD was born a week early & weighed 8lb 10oz!

Good luck, hope this LO doesnt grow too big, a nice 7lb'er would be good 'eh :winkwink:

ha ha, yeah nice little baby would be great thanks! especially if i want this homebirth! or even just come at 38 weeks again then it wont be as big! lol

oh ladies just spoke to my MIL, OH father was 13lb at birth! :argh::nope::sad1::ignore: I'm only 5'0. OH was 7.9, his brother was 8.10 and I was 8.10!!! I'm a bit worried

oh ladies just spoke to my MIL, OH father was 13lb at birth! :argh::nope::sad1::ignore: I'm only 5'0. OH was 7.9, his brother was 8.10 and I was 8.10!!! I'm a bit worried

Ahh!!!!!! Yikes!!!

Ladies my baby is a PRUNE today!!!!! Not the cutest of fruits but I'll take it! ;)

Ladies my baby is a PRUNE today!!!!! Not the cutest of fruits but I'll take it! ;)

YAY!!!!! :happydance::bunny:

Alright ladies, did anyone else feel 100% normal in there 11th week? I have felt great this week!!! No MS, no sore breast, NOTHING! I am happy about it but also a little scared. I used my doppler this morning and could still hear little beans HB but it still feels weird to me to feel so good!

Eeek! :help: :haha:

Happy prunetastic week :happydance:

Alright ladies, did anyone else feel 100% normal in there 11th week? I have felt great this week!!! No MS, no sore breast, NOTHING! I am happy about it but also a little scared. I used my doppler this morning and could still hear little beans HB but it still feels weird to me to feel so good!

Yes....:flower: Dont panic, I was the exact same with DD & remember posting like mad about 'is this right ~ symptoms have gone' etc etc!

So, just relax & enjoy it, as I always say....Theyll be plenty more symptoms coming your way soon enough! :dohh:

Ohhhh ~ What fruit will I be tommorow? :shrug:

Oh & I bought my raspberrys today :happydance: :munch: Sorry to all that have 'raspberry babies'! :haha:

My morning sickness is back really bad :cry:

I'm going to my mum's tuesday for her birthday. My 15 year old sister has a sickness phobia and seriously freaks out if any one is sick. NOT gonna be fun if I'm anything like I am today!

Oh my! My best friend had 2 VB, her kids were 9.10 and 10.0, I don't think I would be able to do that! Grant (DS1) was born at exactly 41 weeks and weighed 7.7 and Tony (DS2) was born at 39+1 and weighed 7. 10.5.
I do not know how big DH wa, but I was born 3 weeks early and I weighed 8.10.

My mom watched the boys for a little while last night so that DH and I could go to see Transformers 3... it was nice to have a date night!!

Hi! I am just like this, No MS not really much of anything, nipples and boob a little tender to touch but no other symptoms. I was thinking of buying a doppler as I am getting anxious! But seen baby last week and its measuring 4 days ahead and doing just great!! Wish i could feel it or could get a US every week to check up on it lol! waiting for my uterus to move up so I can at least feel a little bump.... I guess we should be enjoying the calm before the next set of symptoms!!!!

Hi! I am just like this, No MS not really much of anything, nipples and boob a little tender to touch but no other symptoms. I was thinking of buying a doppler as I am getting anxious! But seen baby last week and its measuring 4 days ahead and doing just great!! Wish i could feel it or could get a US every week to check up on it lol! waiting for my uterus to move up so I can at least feel a little bump.... I guess we should be enjoying the calm before the next set of symptoms!!!!

I know I wish we could get an ultrasound every week too! I'm dying waiting for my 11+3 next week... its been 3 weeks since Ive seen the baby and I'm so worried something could have gone wrong since week 7! Its hard to imagine the way our mothers did it 30 years ago with NO ULTRASOUNDS at all!

Welcome and congratulations to emerton24, Button# and inxsmhpy!
SweetJennie and MrsMM24, so sorry for your losses :hugs:
KjConard and honey08 - I've changed your dates!
tiggertea, hope your sickness improves soon - I was sick this morning and Ellie just kept laughing at me!!!

Ohhhh ~ What fruit will I be tommorow? :shrug:

Oh & I bought my raspberrys today :happydance: :munch: Sorry to all that have 'raspberry babies'! :haha:

lol I went right off plums in my plum week! love rasberries though mmm

I know I wish we could get an ultrasound every week too! I'm dying waiting for my 11+3 next week... its been 3 weeks since Ive seen the baby and I'm so worried something could have gone wrong since week 7! Its hard to imagine the way our mothers did it 30 years ago with NO ULTRASOUNDS at all!

It's so true!! I think that is why i am so happy i have the doppler but i don't want to become dependent on it. I am very happy i am feeling so good i just can't wait until i can feel the baby move! I guess we are just starting to go into that middle stage now, when we are feeling better but can't feel the baby yet.

I am lucky thou because i have my ultrasound tomorrow!!!! I can't wait!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->