February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Ohhhh ~ What fruit will I be tommorow? :shrug:

Oh & I bought my raspberrys today :happydance: :munch: Sorry to all that have 'raspberry babies'! :haha:

lol I went right off plums in my plum week! love rasberries though mmm

Mmm, your peach looks nice too! :munch: :haha:

What fruit am I tommorow (11 weeks)? :shrug:

YOU LADIES ARE MAKING ME WANT FRUIT SO BAD RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ok so i spoke to soon, i just puked up ALL the pasta i just ate!!! It's funny how that works, i did not see that coming because i felt fine....lol:laugh2:

My scan is tomorrow morning and I can't wait. Anyone else have their 12 week scan this week?

My scan is tomorrow morning and I can't wait. Anyone else have their 12 week scan this week?

What time is yours at? I can't believe it is finally here!!! We are gonna get to see our little beans tomorrow!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy::bunny:

I'm going at 10:15 in the morning. I am literally counting the hours. When is yours, Junebugs?

oh ladies just spoke to my MIL, OH father was 13lb at birth! :argh::nope::sad1::ignore: I'm only 5'0. OH was 7.9, his brother was 8.10 and I was 8.10!!! I'm a bit worried

DH really wants us to have big babies, but I have no clue why. I'm only 5'0" too! I was only 5 lbs something, but my brother was over 8. I plan on gaining not a pound more than the recommended amount, which apparently helps the babies not be overly large, but even then...ah!

You ladies and your fruit makes me want to eat one of the plums DH just brought home from the grocery store.

MrsMM - so sorry about your loss of Baby Dylan/Dylynn.

congrats to all the new ladies joining us ! :dance:
To MrsMM - :hugs: im so sorry, good luck with TTC again. i hope you get a sticky bean soon.

Ive had a pretty bad weekend for my MS - ran out of anti nausea meds and went to the dr on saturday and they had a massive emergency and couldnt see anyone, i explained all i needed was prescription to the receptionist and that i had been going there every 3 days for 3 or 4 weeks now and she told me to just deal with it :grr: :saywhat: what a rude cow !!!!! so ive been pretty ill :nope:

:hugs: to all of the girls with MS...its not fun at all :nope: I really hope mine starts tappering off!

Can't wait to see everyone's beans at 12 weeks! I dont think i even get an ultrasound until 20 weeks now!

Is anyone cloth diapering??? I found a GREAT deal!!!!

We cloth diaper DS, usually with FuzziBunz One Size pocket diaper and occasionally some old fashioned prefolds/covers. We need to get more for the second baby, but Isaiah has been getting massive leaks, and I was reading about how good Happy Heinys One size our, so i think we will give the FB diapers to the "new" baby and the HH diapers to Isaiah. I found a really good deal i just wanted to let anyone who is gonna do cloth know about!

Go to www.sweetlittleblessings.com The "old" version of the HH one size is on sale for $13.95!!!!! This is a GREAT deal, and the difference is so small between the older and the newer you probably wouldnt even know! We just wanted to try them out, so i bought 4. But anyways, if you spend $40 you can get free shipping+handling AND if you enter the code "PIN" you can get 5% off!!!! It was a great bargin. I have been spending all day looking at tons of sights, and its basically like getting one for free with those savings!
Anyways, just thought i would share :D

Aw dsnshne23 – I can see how that would be frustrating. :hugs: I hope things clear up for you soon, all around. Nobody wants to be feeling miserably, ever, especially not when they’re pregnant.

Yay KJ – first scan! I’m so excited for you!

Ugh Laidee, such a pain! I think I’m going through cocoa butter like it’s air or something. >.< -itch itch itch-

Yay Kelly, no moar school! :D

haha....going through cocoa butter like its air! that's so funny, swannxxsong!:haha: and the weird thing is, to be totally natural I bought the non perfumed body butter. Now , it DOESNT help me that my current state is making it smell like baby Poop to me.:haha: I am holding my breath everytime I use the darn thing. yuckkkkk.:dohh:

February 19th, 2012 future bebz checking in! :crib:

I can't believe there is going to be a baby in this house in the next 7 months. :winkwink: and it's mine (!!) dang!

Grats my fellow February Mums! And happy birthday to any February mums having a wonderful birthday surprise! [02/07 is my birthday! :happydance:]

Feb 19 is my birthday and Feb 7 my anniversary!! Baby due date is Feb 8 but i do hope baby waits for my bday or comes on the anniv...I guess same boat as you! Yayyyyyyyyyyy

hello ladies!!!

Wow just found this HUGE thread wondered where all the feb ladies were hiding!!

This will be the 1st bubs for hubby and me : )

Have my scan 5th Aug, think my EED is 15th Feb.

I have no symptoms apart from tender boobs, they all left around week 9...anyone else??? Been a bit worried as i feel totally not pg!! Roll on 2 weeks today!!

I have developed an awful rash/eczema looking itchy rash under mu boobs this last week : ( driving me mad!!!

Cant wait to chat to you ladies xx

PS. Schools out for me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the rash red?? i have it too! Mine isnt itchy but just looks awful and feels grainy...thankfully its getting better..weird how reassuring it is that someone else has the same symptoms

You can remove me from the list... I was told today I have had a missed miscarriage. I will be having to D&C tomorrow to remove the baby. :(

Sorry Jennie! hope you come back soon, and D&C goes off safely :hugs:
mrsMM- hope to see you back soon, truly sorry about the loss...

just thought i wud share my babies HB at 9wk4day
https://youtu.be/gIHzpKws0TU

took a LONG time to find it , also ive had no ms till just now ive just spewed big time :sick: anyone eles? x

just thought i wud share my babies HB at 9wk4day
https://youtu.be/gIHzpKws0TU

took a LONG time to find it , also ive had no ms till just now ive just spewed big time :sick: anyone eles? x

WOW!!!! awesome heartbeat!
Junebugs- was great at 11 weeks, and then got sick unexpectedly over the weekend, though nowhere as miserable at 9-10 weeks! so not as bad thankfully!
Sparklez- :help: indeed! omg, you got me thinking! i am 5ft 2 inches too, and a big baby would not be much fun...I love your :ignore: button!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->