February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm due Feb 15th :happydance:

:wave: Welcome, lovely to have you join us :flower:

My scan is tomorrow morning and I can't wait. Anyone else have their 12 week scan this week?

:wohoo: Cant wait to hear all about it

No scan for me yet....Got another 10 days (not that im counting!:haha:)

What time is yours at? I can't believe it is finally here!!! We are gonna get to see our little beans tomorrow!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy::bunny:

:wohoo: Cant wait to hear all about it ~ Exciting! :dance:

congrats to all the new ladies joining us ! :dance:
To MrsMM - :hugs: im so sorry, good luck with TTC again. i hope you get a sticky bean soon.

Ive had a pretty bad weekend for my MS - ran out of anti nausea meds and went to the dr on saturday and they had a massive emergency and couldnt see anyone, i explained all i needed was prescription to the receptionist and that i had been going there every 3 days for 3 or 4 weeks now and she told me to just deal with it :grr: :saywhat: what a rude cow !!!!! so ive been pretty ill :nope:

You poor thing :hugs: & yeah, what an unsympathetic cow she was! (obviously never suffered) :growlmad:

Can't wait to see everyone's beans at 12 weeks! I dont think i even get an ultrasound until 20 weeks now!

20 Weeks ~ Thats so unfair :brat:

KellyC - at week 11 you will be a little lime!!! Yay!!

Thankyou :thumbup: Although I realised its tommorow! :dohh:

But I cant wait to be LIMETASTIC! :happydance:

just thought i wud share my babies HB at 9wk4day
https://youtu.be/gIHzpKws0TU

took a LONG time to find it , also ive had no ms till just now ive just spewed big time :sick: anyone eles? x

How lovely ~ :cloud9:

Still cant find mines! :nope:

Can I join this thread? My nausea has been terrible lately...but so excited. Finally feel like I'm getting a tiny bit more relaxed about this:) I have a scan on Friday, and I'm nervous about it!

I SO badly want to know the gender, lol. Don't know why b/c I'll be happy either way, just so curious:)

Can I join this thread? My nausea has been terrible lately...but so excited. Finally feel like I'm getting a tiny bit more relaxed about this:) I have a scan on Friday, and I'm nervous about it!

I SO badly want to know the gender, lol. Don't know why b/c I'll be happy either way, just so curious:)

:wave: Hope Fridays scan goes well :flower:

Hey all, thought I would share my good news today seeing as its a Monday and if you are like me you need all the help you can get to be happy on a Monday morning!!

Basically, I had an early pregnancy scan for a suspected ectopic in mid June which showed that I was 6w4d. I was so relieved at the time that I forgot to see how this would affect my due date. The thought literally popped into my head this morning and after using a calculator or two, my due date has changed from 15/2/12 to 08/02/12 - so i'm now a LIME, but for only 2 more days. I was only a prune yesterday:cloud9:

So excuse my ramblings, but basically can you change my EDD from 15/2 to 08/02 within the thread please and thank you:happydance:

Suzzle

P.S.
How are all you ladies doing today? Sorry, i'm all me me me! :blush:

My scan is tomorrow morning and I can't wait. Anyone else have their 12 week scan this week?

Meeeeee. Mine is on Friday and I can't wait. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep until then.

And Friday evening is when we announce it to the family. For now it's just our parents that know so I'm really excited to tell my brother and SIL :happydance:

So excuse my ramblings, but basically can you change my EDD from 15/2 to 08/02 within the thread please and thank you:happydance:

Suzzle

Thats great news :happydance:~ So pleased its all worked out for you :baby::cloud9:

Meeeeee. Mine is on Friday and I can't wait. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep until then.

And Friday evening is when we announce it to the family. For now it's just our parents that know so I'm really excited to tell my brother and SIL :happydance:

:wohoo: What an exciting week you have :yipee:

:wohoo: What an exciting week you have :yipee:

I just wish it would go by super fast. My hubby can't wait to see the baba again. Our last scan was at 6w1d, we saw and heard the heartbeat but baby was just a little fuzz ball :haha:

I am so behind since I didn't get to read up this weekend! Going to catch up now.

Crazy weekend for me, and crazy week too! Today's a quiet day, tomorrow I have OBG appointment #2 and it'll be heartbeat time! :D :D :D Then we're going to a minor league baseball game in the evening. Insanity! Wednesday is another day of nothing, Thursday at 7:30 they're doing bloods and my second scan. :D :D :D :dance: I'm so freaking excited, this week is finally here! And I'm scared too, of course, but trying to be positive! :D

Gonna catch up on everyone else on the previous pages now, since I'm a few days behind. haha. <3 Gotta see what all my Valentines are up toooooo.

Okay, so I&#8217;m a few days behind but I&#8217;m catching up best that I can. Please, if I missed you, don&#8217;t be upset &#8211; I apologize sincerely. My brain&#8217;s a wee bit slow but I&#8217;m attempting to not forget anyone. ^_^

MrsMM24, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife during this time. :hugs: I wish you all the best in the upcoming months!

To our sick ladies, Tigger, AmandaD, Geogem, Tiger - :hugs: Hope you&#8217;re feeling better soon!

Welcome to our new additions, like Button, Dodger, Jellybean, MrsNormie &#8211; congrats!

Congrats on your prune, Jokerette!

Congrats on your olive Tigger! I don&#8217;t like olives so no cravings for any olives this go around. ;)

Junebugs, week 11 has been pretty wonderful for me! haha. No sickness, no complaints. I was still pretty tired last week but when it&#8217;s 105 outside, it&#8217;s pretty difficult not to fatigue easily, pregnancy or not! So really, week 11 was the best thus far! Hoping 12 is a good one too! ;D Congrats on hitting the big 1-2! :dance: And you have an u/s today &#8211; eeee jealous! Though mine&#8217;s in a few days but ugh, impatience. Can&#8217;t wait to hear about it!

Redpop has her scan today too! Eeee. All my almost-twins are making me envious!!!! :p <3

Oh man Sparklez &#8211; BIG BABIES! FX for you that you&#8217;ll get a bit of a break on that&#8230;

Kelly, welcome to being a lime baby! :D

Congrats on everything going well, Suzzle!

Good luck on the upcoming scan BabyA! Can&#8217;t wait to hear all about it, and have fun telling the family! SO MUCH FUN! :D

Honey, that was wonderful &#8211; tears to my eyes. Congrats! I hope the doctor lets me record the Doppler tomorrow. I want to be able to listen non-stop&#8230;

Which speaking of, I ordered a Sonoline off ebay this weekend &#8211; praying it comes soon! I was telling hubby about them, before I said I bought it, and he said it sounded weird and neurotic. :( So um, I didn&#8217;t inform him that I bought one, yet. Sheesh. Rain on my parade, jerk! He&#8217;ll think it&#8217;s cool when we hear it whenever we want. Or he better, anyway, because I can&#8217;t return it and I got it for a steal! xD

Holy crap, did I get everyone? I hope so. Phew! Now I&#8217;m ready for a nap! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->