February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

:flower: I wanted to personally thank each and every one of you for your well wishes, thoughts, and prayers during this time. I will carry them with me to TTC and hopefully you will all see me in the First Trimester Threads soon as you make your way to 2nd Trimester!

:hugs: and Thanks AMANDA, JUNEBUGS, BECSTAR, SPARKLEZ, TEQUIERO, DIANA, KELLY, GEOGEM, MRSRAGGLE, ENGINEERGIRL, TIGER, and SWAN!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy remaining 7 mos! Forehead kisses to all of your little "Love" and Leap Year babies! It has been a pleasure.

you will be missed, hugs to you and your OH, hope she is giving you plenty of hugs. xx

Wow, what a weekend! well, we gave in and finally told people this weekend! told all of the kids, my sister and her OH, I have told my work ( who reacted better than I thought!) So I think tomorrow will bring the official Facebook announcement! I cant wait anymore!

getting excited now I've got my scan booked.

Hope everyone is doing ok, my sicky feeling has gotten a little better today. x

Mrsraggle - please mark me down for team :yellow: on the front page. :) we have decided to keep this LO a surprise :D

MrsNormie , welcome and congratulations!
suzzle, I've changed your date now.
Guppy051708 - welcome to team yellow!!

Thanks so much! :flower:
Are we a two man team for now? Lol idontsee :yellow: for anyone else.

We will also be team :yellow:
Gonna be hard but will be buying lots of orange, yellow, green and cream!
We have started shopping too! I officially broke and bought a few things friday - mainly onsies and a few baby clothes, cute blankets and towels :D
Not going to buy much more till after the baby shower till we know what we need to get/not.
Plus limited in buying clothes, just lots of onsies :D

I am planning on having a couple of shopping carts from my favorate sites/stores ready to go with boys clothes and another with girls clothes - so when hubby gets a chance to get online (ASAP!!- will be one of his jobs to do if/when he goes home before me after the birth) so once baby is born and we know pink/blue he can order the clothes with Express shipping so we will have them within a couple of days of getting back from the hospital :)

How is everyone doing today?? MS still bothering you all?
I am doing ok other than being exhausted, but MS is gone :D :D :D Boobs still sore/tender. Looking forward to a good nights sleep.

Take care of yourselves :D XX

Hey lovely ladies! How is everyone tonight?

Just quickly checking in...believe it or not I've just read about six pages, came to reply and forgot EVERYTHING I was gonna comment on.

I wanna be a fruitttttt! I really shouldn't put much else in my siggy though. So I've decided I am a multitude of fruits *takes high horse* hmmm :)

I am so tired. Hence the reason I am warbling shite. Just been updating my journal so thought I'd come on and update here before I go and tidy up then head for bed. Off work now till Saturday, thank heavens. Nice relaxing week with Summer :) A week just over till my scan! Cannot wait!

Good Afternoon!!!!

Wow I finally caught up. I am really sorry for those of you who have experienced losses. You are in my thoughts and I hope you join the 1st tri board soon. :hugs:

I really enjoyed going through everyone's scans and congratulations to those of you who have passes the dreaded 12 week mark:headspin:!!! I am super jealous! :growlmad::hissy:

As for me....I am still experiencing nausea in the evenings :( We went away for the weekend to LA and finally got some vitamin D :) I am from Seattle and have been deprived of the sun! I am now back and looking forward to my appointment with the midwife on Friday.

February 19th, 2012 future bebz checking in! :crib:

I can't believe there is going to be a baby in this house in the next 7 months. :winkwink: and it's mine (!!) dang!

Grats my fellow February Mums! And happy birthday to any February mums having a wonderful birthday surprise! [02/07 is my birthday! :happydance:]

Feb 19 is my birthday and Feb 7 my anniversary!! Baby due date is Feb 8 but i do hope baby waits for my bday or comes on the anniv...I guess same boat as you! Yayyyyyyyyyyy

thats great my birthday is Feb 2nd and I am due on the 16th!

I am going to be :yellow: as well! DH is convinced that it is a girl!

As for hip pain, I do not really have hip pain, but more lower back pain CONSTANTLY! I do often have aches and pains in my uterus, you would think I would be used to it by now, but it is still painful! DH doesn't understand why I am so tired and sore all of the time, I just wish that he would realize that it each pregnancy is different... I wish that I could give him (and my house) the attention that they so desperately need, but it is just so hard when you have absolutely no energy. :wacko:

I cannot wait to see all of the new pics from US!

Just got back from my scan!!! i have a smile from ear to ear! SOOOO CUTE, s/he even had hiccups! I couldn't believe it, i could have just watched it all day long. I will try to take some pictures of the scan soon so i can post it up.

:flower: I wanted to personally thank each and every one of you for your well wishes, thoughts, and prayers during this time. I will carry them with me to TTC and hopefully you will all see me in the First Trimester Threads soon as you make your way to 2nd Trimester!

:hugs: and Thanks AMANDA, JUNEBUGS, BECSTAR, SPARKLEZ, TEQUIERO, DIANA, KELLY, GEOGEM, MRSRAGGLE, ENGINEERGIRL, TIGER, and SWAN!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy remaining 7 mos! Forehead kisses to all of your little "Love" and Leap Year babies! It has been a pleasure.

I know we will be seeing you again so hun... big hugs! :hugs:

Just came back from 12 week scan--unbelievable. There's an actual little person inside me! Baby wouldn't show its face very much but what a little cutie. Husband has scan photos but will post one as soon as I get a chance. For now, all I can say is WOW WOW WOW!

YAY!!!!

Which speaking of, I ordered a Sonoline off ebay this weekend – praying it comes soon! I was telling hubby about them, before I said I bought it, and he said it sounded weird and neurotic. :( So um, I didn’t inform him that I bought one, yet. Sheesh. Rain on my parade, jerk! He’ll think it’s cool when we hear it whenever we want. Or he better, anyway, because I can’t return it and I got it for a steal! xD
Your hubby will LOVE it when he hears the little heartbeat!! :)

Today I'm a very busy housewife trying to catch up.:laundry::iron::dishes:
I love the little icons... im with you, i want my house to be clean clean clean, but i guess that will change when we are pregnant with baby#2... we can dream for now right? :)

Just came back from 12 week scan--unbelievable. There's an actual little person inside me! Baby wouldn't show its face very much but what a little cutie. Husband has scan photos but will post one as soon as I get a chance. For now, all I can say is WOW WOW WOW!
I cant wait to see it!!!!!! :) :happydance:

-----------------
I have been feeling so good today... almost TOO good, i keep thinking, this is okay, enjoy it! But its also kind of scary to feel so good! Maybe this is what the 2nd trimester is like!? Only 9 days til my scan! :) yay

Congrats to everyone who had a scan today!!! How exciting! I can't wait to see all the cute scan pics! I love looking at them!

Hi to everyone new, seems like this group is going to be huge!

Love to you and DW Mrs MM, let us know how it goes in August, we're all routing for you xx

Can't believe how fast this thread moves when you are away for a day! Love catching up though even if it does take ages.

Well and it'd be super awesome if my hips would stop hurting. Yikes! lol.

I was having a lot of hip pain but have done some antenatal yoga (bought some cards off amazon) and it's totally gone now, I think it's coz it's my first, my hips were readjusting to new position, think the yoga helped them get to where they were trying to go! Also feeling pants means feeling rubbish as pants are underwear here :winkwink:

I wanna be a fruitttttt! I really shouldn't put much else in my siggy though. So I've decided I am a multitude of fruits *takes high horse* hmmm :)

congrats on being a fruit salald then :haha:

Is anyone cloth diapering??? I found a GREAT deal!!!!

Yes we are but so far just been trolling ebay and natural mamas for bargains!! think the choices are different here in the uk? we're going for tots bots bamboozle stretchies and motherease wraps. I love your picture by the way!! Also trying slings ordered first one yesterday can't wait for it to arrive

Congrats on limehood Kelly (not clever enough to make that go green!) you're now welcome to peaches as tomorrow I'll be a lemon,:happydance: lol not so appetising

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->