February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Name: lilrojo (logan)
Due date: Feb 29th
SO details: Married almost 4 years..in relationship for 6 years
Other children: dd turns 2 on sunday (McKenna)
Profession: SAHM
Other fun facts: I got pregnant with this peanut directly after miscarrying in may at 5 weeks.. I love being a sahm to my dd..

junebugs - my uncle was a stunty ! in movies and at theme parks etc but he died 15 years ago.
and my family are also into bike ! my mum n dad ride harleys :D i grew up going on rides etc

That's awesome! Did you ever learn how to ride? I have a sports bike, track bike and dirt bike but i love harleys also.

i would have learnt to ride earlier but after i fell pregnant with jesse i kind of forgot about it tbh :haha: my sister rides a ninja though (hoping you know what that is) and my mum also has a triumph.
writing that down, it sounds like my mum n dad are rich, but they arent :haha:

Lovely scans, Junebugs and Tobaira. You must be so proud!

Name: JohnsPrincess (Alexis or Lexi)
Due date: Feb 9
Location: Little Rock, AR (home is Tampa, Fl...but Dh is in the Army)
SO details: husband of 6 years, we've been together for 8 years
Other children: 3 stepsons. They are 16, 17, and 18!
Profession: I'm an Air Force Reservist but I only have to do that once a year for about a month and a half. The rest of the year I'm a stay at home wife, which I LOVE
Other fun facts: I Love crafts. I swear I have crafting ADD. I have my own craft room and it's stuffed to the gills with any number of different crafting stuff: crochet, cross stitch, scrapbooking, a dollhouse kit, sewing, etc etc etc.

Please tell me I'm not the oldest one here, lol.

I see most everyone is doing well! Again, I read everything but there's no way I can comment on it all! Love the scan pictures though!!

I'm still in LA. It's okay I guess. It's hard because my husbands aunt obviously hasn't been pregnant in about 20 years and his cousins are 20 and 22 and haven't had any kids. So...they really don't get it. Plus, they Love to make jokes! And, lol, normally I'd think it was all super funny but I'm PREGNANT and my feelings are all messy, lol. So they make fun of me for feeling nauseous (which is not all day like it was before but comes and goes), they make fun of my for my back hurting, etc etc etc. And said, "Gosh, the baby is TINY now. If it's this bad now it's going to be horrible when it's bigger". *sigh* Yes, baby is small now, but that doesn't mean my body isn't going through all sorts of changes right now. Saturday we went to Disney and we got up at 7am and went to bed around 2am. All the middle time was basically spent on my feet. About halfway through the day I was Literally hobbling. My hips were Killing me, my lower back hurt so bad, my feet hurt, everything hurt. And they were upset that I was slow. :-( I love these people, but it sucks because they don't get it. I really wish that instead, I'd gone to New England with my mom, Aunt, and little sister. I didn't realize that my cousins were meeting them there. I really miss them and I know my mom would take care of me and let me rest lots.

It's okay though. This week I don't think we'll be in the studio as much/late as we were last week so that's good. Saturday we head back to Disney, but we're staying at the Grand Californian so I can head back there whenever I get tired!

Hope you all are doing well!!!

Congrats on limehood Kelly (not clever enough to make that go green!) you're now welcome to peaches as tomorrow I'll be a lemon,:happydance: lol not so appetising

Thankyou im so pleased to be a Lime :yipee:

Congrats on being a Lemon....:wohoo:

I love these refreshing fruits :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great idea Jokerette :thumbup:

Name: Kelly

Due date: Feb 14th

SO details: Husband of 3 years ~ Together for 16!

Other children: 18 & 8 year old Boys & 7 month Girl

Profession: SAHM

Other fun facts: Ive been a Veggie for over 20 years :thumbup: (not sure thats a 'fun' fact, but a fact all the same!:haha:)

guppy, jokerette - maybe you guys are right :( the one we had at 27 weeks was amazing but we wanted to find out the sex earlier than 20 weeks :( and it seems so far away :(

I had a 16 week gender scan & the Girls are right, the LO isnt all cutesy looking, still lovely to see your LO wriggling & jumping around though, my DD was yawning too, think we were disturbing her! :haha: But the main purpose of the scan was the gender :winkwink:

I then had another 4D scan at 27 weeks, where she looked adorable :cloud9:

Alright here's the pictures.... guess are welcome :)

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o137/camiller6/033.jpg
https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o137/camiller6/027.jpg
https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o137/camiller6/023.jpg
https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o137/camiller6/020.jpg
Going on nub theory I'm thinking :blue:

ETA: Argh just looked again and now thinking :pink: ....I'm not sure lol

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Amanda
Due date: Jan 30th
SO details: Been together since 14th Nov 08. I was almost 17 he had just turned 24. He saved me from destroying myself. I was a terrible teenager running away, having sex with strangers, getting drunk, smoking cannibis (My friends were all on much harder drugs but I refused to touch anything else.) I met my OH through my ex-step-mum. I was living 2 hours away and he came down to meet me and we stayed in a hotel. 2 weeks later I moved to live with my dad and me and OH have been inseperable since. Who knows if I would even still be alive if I hadn't met my OH when I did!!
Other children: Liam D.O.B 22/01/2010. Was 17 when we started TTC, for some reason thought I was infertile and that we would be trying for ages. Got my BFP 1st cycle off the pill.
Profession: SAHM & distance learning. Will qualify as a bookkeeper next November as long as I pass my courses. Hope to become a trainee accountant when LO2 starts school.
Other fun facts: I talk too much and it's very hard to shut me up!!

Junebugs - Nub looks very girly.

Can you move me up to 13th February please? It's always nice to shave a few days off first trimester rofl.

I bought some of this cute pattern "eBay cheepies". They are so adorable (one size for those too) but we don't use those at night bc they leak, but for the day time they are fine and you can buy them for $5! Which is the best deal ever!!!

This proves what I was saying about everyone being different... ebay cheapies gave us the best fit/least leaks. :lol:

Name: Tiggertea (Debz)
Due date: 26 Feb
SO details: Hubby almost 4 years, Together almost 7 (Married 23 Oct on 3rd Anniversary of us getting together)
Other children: 1 girl, Abbie, born March '09
Profession: Previously Retail Management, but now SAHM with 8hrs evening work.
Other fun facts: I love photography and have done some shoots for a fee. :lol:
I make things.
I love studying. SADDO! :haha: currently doing OU courses as a whim takes me and plan to go back to "proper" school when the kiddies are up a bit.

Junebugs - GIRLLLL! I'm convinced!

Me and my monkey are sitting munching sausages for breakfast, makes a change from what we normally have hehe! Seeing as I don't typically eat till before midday!

Name: Natasha
Due date: Between Feb 10th and 20th I think
SO details: been with my OH just over 2 years. Fell preggers very quickly with Summer but our life has been perfect, we never argue either which is a bonus :) He is training to be a supermarket manager so works very long hours :(
Other children: 14 month old Summer :)
Profession: Part time in a shop
Other fun facts: Hm I dunno. Random fact. I feel preg with Summer within a month of having sex with OH(unplanned) and fell preggers within 3 weeks of TTC this time round.

Hi Ladies

All those gorgeous scan pics are making me more impatient for mine on Friday. Here's a little about me:

Name: Pamela
Due date: 9 Feb
SO details: Married to the love of my life for 6 years, we're together for 14 years. We met and fell in love in my last year of school (he is 4 years older than me) and we have been inseperable since :blush:
Other children: I am expecting my first human baby but I do have 2 furry babies that I love soooooo much. I have a Siberian Husky (Bella-Blu) and a German Shepherd (Rafiki).
Profession: I work in Telecommunications
Other fun facts: I am loving being pregnant. I have wanted this since the day I got married. It's taken a while, but I have trusted in God and truly believe that this baby is His gift to us :cloud9:

LilRojo, I may hit you up for advice on being a SAHM… nonstop… if that’s okay. xD I plan to stalk any SAHMs within reach and get all and any advice possible from them.

Ahhh, that’s awesome Kelly! I was a vegetarian for a year… but yeah. Bacon ruined that for me. :haha: I am weak.

Ooo Guppy, that’s awesome! I’ve never pursued it as anything more than a hobby, but I love taking photos! I cannot wait to have a LO to photograph. What about you, ever considered it for career pursuits? And I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Appointment in two hours&#8230; praying we hear a steady, strong and healthy heartbeat from the baby! I would be lying if I didn&#8217;t admit that I&#8217;m a little nervous. :haha: Not as though that should come as a surprise, coming from my lips (er, fingertips)! >.< Hoping today will put my nerves at ease. =)

Had MW this morning... biggest waste of time, energy and fuel EVER. I should just have given it a skip. :lol:

Hi ladies! It's so hard for me to keep up with this thread since our internet at home has been out. But now its back! Yaaay! I am loving everyone's scans. So precious! I thought my ms was gone, but it came back with a vengeance yesterday and now I can't keep any food down. It sucks. I hope everyone is doing well :)

Name: Laidee (Dee)
Due date: Feb 2 (everytime I go to the doc, my date gets pushed up by 1 day!)
SO details: married to DH for 6 months, been together for 4 years
Other children: this is our first!
Profession: data analyst
Other fun facts: wasn't TTC but came off of my BC for 2 months b/c I didn't like the side effects. was planning on going to the doctor to try a different kind but ended up with a BFP instead. no complaints!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->