February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

JOkerette I love this idea, it's been lovely finding out more about everyone

Name: Sparklez (Judi)
Due date: Jan 24th
SO details: husband of 11 mth, we've been together for 8 years
Other children: none
Profession: complicated!! 1 do some 1:1 support in schools for children with speech difficulties and one girl with epilepsy, I also work as a home tutor for children with autism and aspergers and for some families I supervise their home programs.
Other fun facts: Lifelong veggie, loving being pregnant now everyone knows, have been waiting ages to be ready and now so happy to be here (sorry bit soppy, I'm supper emotional, cried today at a book that was a bit sad:blush:)

Oh and i think someone mentioned about carriers....we have tried pretty much every carrier out there and here are my tops. For when they are wee little, the Moby Wrap, is the best-hands down. Once they get to be about 15-18lbs the Ergo was THE BEST. It was the only one that didn't hurt me because the weight is evenlly distrubted. We tried a ton others. Eventually they start hurting-the crotch carriers, after about 12lbs your shoulders WILL hurt.

We got an ellaroo maija off ebay arrived today and I'm super excited!! want to get a moby too though, keeping an eye out for bargains

Junebugs- I've been sticking with 25lbs or less . But try not to worry too much about the dog, like you said, you were just helping her along :)

OMG Ladies, sooo much to read through today!

Jennie, sorry for your loss hun - hugs to you and your family. x

mum and dad - LOVE IT!!! my hubby went on a stag weekend the other week and look what they made him do! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=5VKt9fnR1tM

Went for my 1st mw appointment yesterday and the mw said all should be well for my home birth!! yay, she just wants to keep an eye on the baby's size as I usually have large babies but if things go ok then I will get what I want!

also got my scan date of 18th august!

excited!

:haha: Awesome song! :thumbup:

just thought i wud share my babies HB at 9wk4day
https://youtu.be/gIHzpKws0TU

took a LONG time to find it , also ive had no ms till just now ive just spewed big time :sick: anyone eles? x

WOW!!!! awesome heartbeat!
Junebugs- was great at 11 weeks, and then got sick unexpectedly over the weekend, though nowhere as miserable at 9-10 weeks! so not as bad thankfully!
Sparklez- :help: indeed! omg, you got me thinking! i am 5ft 2 inches too, and a big baby would not be much fun...I love your :ignore: button!

Oh no please don't say that :( I got excited when my MS finally eased quite a bit at start of week 8. . . Now you are telling me it will be worse @ 9&10? I could barely handle it before :( And I have a lot of checking out to do on my last week of work next week and we are going to visit my Fiances sister/mom this weekend don't wanna be sick hole time since my week starts on Thursdays :(

Ladies this might be redundant, but since we've been here a couple months now and this thread is several hundred pages long I feel like I know you all, but I forget some of the details and intros we did at the beginning. Anyway we could have a refresher introduction now that we've been together for a while? I'll start!

Name: Jokerette (Amy)
Due date: Feb 19
SO details: husband of 4 years, we've been together for 12 years
Other children: none
Profession: elementary school teacher
Other fun facts:

April
Feb 29th
27 but 28 on Aug 19th lol
Moore, OK
Fiance getting married soon lol
no other children
Currently in the Us navy but I get out August 6th and just going to work on my degree.

just had an appt (its 11am here) because i had a little bit of brown sludge when i wiped last night but all is good ! even got to heart the hb :dance: my bp is great, altho i have lost 12kg(26lb) since my booking in appt 5 weeks ago :shock:
oh and if i cant lift any more than 25lb, i cant really hold my son lol. hes over 33lb

just had an appt (its 11am here) because i had a little bit of brown sludge when i wiped last night but all is good ! even got to heart the hb :dance: my bp is great, altho i have lost 12kg(26lb) since my booking in appt 5 weeks ago :shock:
oh and if i cant lift any more than 25lb, i cant really hold my son lol. hes over 33lb

glad you had a good scan!! that must feel great!! :)

KellyC75- Together for 16 years, and married for 3! :) Who kept who waiting ;) hee hee Thanks again for always commenting and posting, i love reading your comments

Thanks :hugs: And your a fab poster too ~ Gold star :thumbup:

So glad all went well :happydance:

New to the group still so here goes my intro :)

Name: Sonia
Due date: Feb 15th
SO details: Boyfriend of almost 2yrs
Other children: None
Profession: Medical Assistant
Other fun facts: So anxious for my little one to arrive, I love watermelon. lol

Name: Gemma
Due date: 29th Feb
SO details: married 3 years next week. together 7
Other children: 4 stepchildren (Arron 19, Tara 16, Georgia 14, luke 12) and 2 boys of our own (Lewis 10, Blake 2)
Profession: Shipping clerk -I import and export pretty much anything from Uk to Europe and back again!
Other fun facts: We have 1 dog (chesapeake bay retriever) 1 cat, 19 chickens, 2 allotments to grow our own veggies and enjoy horse riding.

sorry I havent had time to reply to everyones posts I just dont have the time this morning - I should already be in the shower getting ready for work but had to have my bnb fix first!

oh - and I am an olive!!

I know that doesnt seem much to you Lemon and Lime people but to me its progerss!! lol

Hi Ladies,

Well been away for some time as I was hospitalized for a bacterial lung infection but am home and doing much better and bub has been perfect despite everything.
Had a scan this morning which put me a week and a half further along than previously thought which means I am now due 2 Feb.
Just taking it easy now as I cracked a few ribs with all the coughing but my 3 1/2 yr old is doing a wonderful job of spoiling Mummy.
I look forward to catching up on everything I missed.

Hi Ladies,

Well been away for some time as I was hospitalized for a bacterial lung infection but am home and doing much better and bub has been perfect despite everything.
Had a scan this morning which put me a week and a half further along than previously thought which means I am now due 2 Feb.
Just taking it easy now as I cracked a few ribs with all the coughing but my 3 1/2 yr old is doing a wonderful job of spoiling Mummy.
I look forward to catching up on everything I missed.

:hugs: You poor thing :hug:

Wow!

Scan this morning was great. The baby didn't want to move despite prods, coughs, bounces and jiggles and then just before the end it went crazy! The sonographer put me forward by 5 days so my due date is now 27th Jan (not sure that's actually possible but there you go...) I am sticking in here because I think I'm a Feb due mummy, still, and I like you all!

https://i53.tinypic.com/28i0w14.jpg

They took 3 attempts to get blood from me - ouch!

Wow!

Scan this morning was great. The baby didn't want to move despite prods, coughs, bounces and jiggles and then just before the end it went crazy! The sonographer put me forward by 5 days so my due date is now 27th Jan (not sure that's actually possible but there you go...) I am sticking in here because I think I'm a Feb due mummy, still, and I like you all!

https://i53.tinypic.com/28i0w14.jpg

They took 3 attempts to get blood from me - ouch!

Wow Becstar, that is so precious. What a beautiful pic :flower: 2 more sleeps until I see my beautiful baby again :cloud9:

Ah Jokerette, that sounds lovely! That’s one of my favorite Bill Murray movies… hilarious! And from what I’ve seen, it’s beautiful up there. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!! I’m not jealous at all. :haha: ;)

Sorry Junebugs, I have no idea the limitations on weight lifting and such. I’d say 100 pounds would definitely be too much, however like you said, you didn’t lift the dog off its feet so it’s difficult for me to interpret how much ‘weight’ you were really pulling, versus how much he moved on his own. I know that if I overdo anything, baby informs me as I feel crappy and crampy when I am. I was at the barn on Saturday and although I didn’t lift anything (or ride), I started feeling it when it was time for me to leave. Between the heat and the waddling around taking horses for walks and cool baths, my body knew when to call it quits.

Glad you had a good appointment, Tiger, and that everything is going well! And holy weight loss! :O That’s impressive!

Congrats on becoming an olive, Geogem! And don’t say that – like you said, progress is progress. I love watching everyone’s tickers change, because it’s fun. ;) I’m not a stalker at all, no no no. :haha:

Oh no, RJ2, sorry to hear of the infection but glad you’re doing better, and that the baby is fine too! :hugs: Rest up and hope you’re feeling recovered soon!

Aw Becstar, love the pic! Beautiful! And sorry, I know zippo about nubs so I’m no help there. =(

SCAN TOMORROW! EEEE I cannot wait. 7:30am needs to hurry up already… and I never in my life expected those words to come out of my mouth. ROFL.

Where’s my scan twin(s)? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->