February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hey ladies appt went great! Got a us cuz dr couldnt find hb with thedoppler... will upload pic later... but baby is perfect hb was 174... spotting was nothing just an irritated cervix...measuring perfectly at 9 weeks also have the start of a YI ugh...

I also forgot to mention I will be finding out as soon as I can. My mother and father have both already bought pinks stuff they swear its a girl. I have a boy at home now. We shall see....

Eeek, a client asked me when I was due today!!!! It's still a secret, awkward! She's a very "open" type of person (she once told me a had a bogey hanging out of my nose), but still, if she's noticed, other people must have! I'm only 5ft 1 and was a size 10, so my bloaty belly looks pretty large. I thought strategically placed scarves would work until I have my scan next week, but maybe not.

LOL I think the things we do to try to hide it makes it worse. I notice people looking down at my belly. I am 5'5 and was 108 lbs wearing tighter shirts ect. now I wear button downs and dresses. I got this belly the week after finding out lol. Maybe its second baby syndrome idk

My regular clothes have been a no-go area since the 6week mark. I def agree with the 2nd baby syndrome theory :thumbup:

My regular clothes have been a no-go area since the 6week mark. I def agree with the 2nd baby syndrome theory :thumbup:

I cant fit in any of my pre pregnancy clothes and people have already noticed! good job I have already told work as there is no hiding it now!!

well, 2nd baby syndrome was bad but this is my 3rd and showing WAY early!! I could say it is all bloat but it actually looks like a baby bump already!!

hubby actually said to me earlier today "wow you just seem to have popped this last couple of days!" so Its not just me imagining it!

just hoping there is only 1 in there after showing this early and with MIL being a twin and 2 of my aunts having twins we have a good chance, but I think hubby would have heart attack!!

GeoGem YAY for being an olive!! :happydance: I love reaching a new fruit/veggie! it is a great feeling!! BTW don't worry bout me eating olives... I don't like green olives! :haha:

me neither! prefer rasberries but seems as I am due on the last day of the month its fair to say there are no rasberries left in this group so I can eat all I like with no guilt!!! :haha:

WOW, so much to read again!! glad everyone is doing well.

Speaking to my mum today and her 2 best friends are going to become grandparents in december and january and her in feb so they are becoming a regular little granny group!! all talking babies!! its lovely too see actually how they are all sooo excited for each other becoming grannies!! not the 1st time for my mum and 1 friend but the other is to be a 1st time granny and soo excited she gets to share it with her 2 best friends!! lol

bless them - regular little baby shopping trips on the horizon I think!!

Name: EngineerGirl
Due date: Feb 28 (one day off my original estimate)
SO details: married for 21 months
Other children: this is our first baby!
Profession: software engineer
Other fun facts: studied both computer science and English writing in college, love to cook and bake

In other news, my morning sickness is trying to take revenge on me for staying up late last night to go to a concert. Dinner still needs making and all I want to do is go drive that porcelain bus. Ugh. 3 weeks down of ms and I'm ready for the fun part of pregnancy to start! Here's hoping Baby's doing well through it all.

Great to see some scan pics!

Hi ladies:flower:,

I just found this thread and hope to join y'all! I'm due on the 29th, going for the leap day baby!:haha:

Eeek, a client asked me when I was due today!!!! It's still a secret, awkward! She's a very "open" type of person (she once told me a had a bogey hanging out of my nose), but still, if she's noticed, other people must have! I'm only 5ft 1 and was a size 10, so my bloaty belly looks pretty large. I thought strategically placed scarves would work until I have my scan next week, but maybe not.

Oh no!! I'm sorry that made me chuckle, because I bet you look so cute! What did you say to her?

Hi Ladies-

I couldn't make it on for a few days due to a busy work week and WOW, a lot goes on here! No way to catch up with everything, so to recap: WELCOME to the new members and HUGS to those with sickness/losses.

Name: Diana
Due date: Feb 10
SO details: husband of 3 years, we've been together for 9 years
Other children: this is the first!
Profession: graphic designer for a wine company
Other fun facts: "Mom" to a 3yr old Shih Tzu who's spoiled rotten! :)

Question for the crowd-
Is anyone else having a horrible time eating meats? Chicken, beef, you name it. I have to practically force it down. The smell of it cooking is disgusting and the taste of it is just so.... bleh. Any suggestions? I want to make sure the babes is getting enough protein!

Hi Ladies-

I couldn't make it on for a few days due to a busy work week and WOW, a lot goes on here! No way to catch up with everything, so to recap: WELCOME to the new members and HUGS to those with sickness/losses.

Question for the crowd-
Is anyone else having a horrible time eating meats? Chicken, beef, you name it. I have to practically force it down. The smell of it cooking is disgusting and the taste of it is just so.... bleh. Any suggestions? I want to make sure the babes is getting enough protein!

can you stomach eggs or peanut butter? those are pretty decent sources of protein :)

I totally agree! I am having a real hard time with meat! But like the other poster said I try to have other sources of protein :)

Hi ladies, hoping I can join you on this group! :happydance:

I am due Feb. 16th but will be having a c-section around the 9th.:thumbup:

Welcome :wave: Im due the 14th Feb <3 But am also having a csection

Hey ladies appt went great! Got a us cuz dr couldnt find hb with thedoppler... will upload pic later... but baby is perfect hb was 174... spotting was nothing just an irritated cervix...measuring perfectly at 9 weeks also have the start of a YI ugh...

Thats great news :happydance:

Sorry about your YI though ~ That sucks :nope: Ive just had one too

& after just having my 3rd not so long ago my muscles are non-existant! :dohh:

Must go buy some maternity jeans :winkwink:

Hi ladies:flower:,

I just found this thread and hope to join y'all! I'm due on the 29th, going for the leap day baby!:haha:

:wave: Glad you found us ~ Welcome :happydance: We are a great, friendly, chatty bunch....If I do say so myself :smug:

Question for the crowd-

Ive been a Veggie for over 20 years & all my babys have been born at very good weights :baby: Im sure your LO will be fine

Ask your midwife or Doctor for advice on what to eat :thumbup: They are normally very good

Thats me caught up! :coffee:

Now my exciting news.....1 week until my 1st scan :wohoo:

Hi Ladies-

Question for the crowd-

I still can't stomach chicken....cooked, cooking or uncooked :haha: The sight of it makes me sick, lol.

I'm finally at week 12, thrilled beyond belief. I just wish this day would go by super fast...I have my scan tomorrow :happydance:

wow good luck for all the scans and hope time goes quickly ladies!!

I'm afraid I have no trouble eating anything or should I say EVERYTHING!!! I am just constantly eating at the min!! hungry hungry!! good job I am a pretty healthy eater isnt it??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->