February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Eeek, a client asked me when I was due today!!!! It's still a secret, awkward! She's a very "open" type of person (she once told me a had a bogey hanging out of my nose), but still, if she's noticed, other people must have! I'm only 5ft 1 and was a size 10, so my bloaty belly looks pretty large. I thought strategically placed scarves would work until I have my scan next week, but maybe not.

Eeek, a client asked me when I was due today!!!! It's still a secret, awkward! She's a very "open" type of person (she once told me a had a bogey hanging out of my nose), but still, if she's noticed, other people must have! I'm only 5ft 1 and was a size 10, so my bloaty belly looks pretty large. I thought strategically placed scarves would work until I have my scan next week, but maybe not.

Well, maybe you have that glow.... :D I am only starting to get a little round on my lower tummy... but not much otherwise. I have days where I feel extremely bloated, but we are at the time that we will start to show!

I will be 12 weeks on Friday, that means 2nd tri! :happydance:

GeoGem YAY for being an olive!! :happydance: I love reaching a new fruit/veggie! it is a great feeling!! BTW don't worry bout me eating olives... I don't like green olives! :haha:

ugh, i am sick and its not just MS :( I am congested, runny nose, stuffy nose, wicked sore throat and soo tired. and having MS on top of all of that is brutal. Ouch! Ugh. If i would have gotten sick in any other trimester it wouldn't have been that bad, but MS+being tired bc of pregnancy ontop of this is a challenge, especially with a 10 month old!

i hope everyone else is doing well!

& for those of you that are cloth diapering, i found this sweet website!
www.diaperswappers.com
You can trade, sell, buy, and swap preloved CDs ;)

Wow!

Scan this morning was great. The baby didn't want to move despite prods, coughs, bounces and jiggles and then just before the end it went crazy! The sonographer put me forward by 5 days so my due date is now 27th Jan (not sure that's actually possible but there you go...) I am sticking in here because I think I'm a Feb due mummy, still, and I like you all!

https://i53.tinypic.com/28i0w14.jpg

They took 3 attempts to get blood from me - ouch!

I think i see a boy nub!!

Oh Guppy, I hope you feel better soon! My LOs have had colds for the last few days or so, and I am hoping that it stays away from mommy! :hugs: lots of chicken soup and rest!!

Thank girls. :hugs:
Chicken noodle soup sounds really good actually...hmm i need to go check the kitchen!
I wish i had some chicken (i need to get groceries) then i could make it homemade YUM! I like making a cornish hen for chicken noodle soup bc it gives you the perfect amount of chicken :D

Im having a rough day today ~ Have a headache, feel really tired & have a bad case of indigestion/heartburn :cry:

:hugs: hope you get feeling better Kelly :hugs:

Thankyou ~ Ive tried to have 2 naps today (when my DD slept) But the pains wouldnt let me get to sleep :nope:

Im going to bed extra early tonite....In fact, im going in a minute! :sleep:

:hugs: for sickness/heartburn/tiredness..... when does the "glow" start?!

I thought it this morning then abruptly remembered I was a big mess the entire 9 months with missy! I actually almost went like this: :brat:
:rofl:

Hi ladies, hoping I can join you on this group! :happydance:

I am due Feb. 16th but will be having a c-section around the 9th.:thumbup:

Ok I tried really hard to read through all the posts but at work its hard and at home I have a 4 yr old so thats hard as well.

I think I made it through 8 pages lol.

I'm so sorry for the losses :( saddens my heart.

My next scan is August 15th seems like forever away. I still have no symptoms and don't really feel pregnant just fat lol. I had a terrible dream last night though that I was bleeding everywhere I woke up crying and shaking then thanking God it wasn't real.

Ill give my info too that was asked pages back lol
Heather
Im' 34.
I have a son who is 4.
I live in Middletown NJ Union beach is my home town that I am proud of though lol.
Due Feb 20th
I own a children's hair salon and have been doing kids hair since the day I graduated highschool I am also a Sunday school teacher.

Hope to catch up on the other post soon
Feel good ladies!

Name: Rachel
Due date: Jan 26
SO details: Husband of two years, been together for nine years.
Other children: Eloïse Florence, will be ~21 months old when Titch arrives.
Profession: Digital Marketing Manager (part time).
Other fun facts: I'm a photographer in my spare time and love baking cakes!

Junebugs, I'm getting a girly vibe for you.
kbkb, I've moved you and given you a :yellow:!
Nathyrra, I've moved you.
BeachComber, welcome and congratulations!
Finny88 , welcome and congratulations!
becstar , I've moved you too, great scan, think boy! Clearest boy nub I've seen anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->