February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Just got home (er, to work) - baby looks great! Took awhile to do the nuchal measurements because baby was being stubborn - uh oh, already takes after mommy! But the measurements came back normal, bloodwork #1 is done and I get bloodwork #2 in a month. Then they'll tell me the results based on the measurements + blood. :shrug: Things looked good so I take that as a positive sign. And my uterus is fine, thank you doctor for getting me all paranoid for nothing. :haha: So, the waiting game begins, as my next appointment is just a general pee-in-a-cup, get weighed, heartbeat on 8/24. I am pretty much on cloud 9.

I know nothing about nubs but if anyone has guesses, you are welcome to propose them. :) haha. She gave me 8 photos total, but this was the clearest photo of the baby in its entirety. Some are just feet, just hands, etc.

SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see all the rest of the scans!

Welcome Dizzy!! :)

And thanks Junebugs! I couldn't believe when she handed me 8. I am way too excited and want to just scan and upload them all THIS SECOND. Trying to get work done when I'm so distracted? DIFFICULT. But my boss comes back Monday so I'm like, cracking a whip on myself so I get something accomplished. Ack! >.< But I'll post more later, promiseeee.

How's everyone doing today?? It's ALMOST FRIDAY!

Just got home (er, to work) - baby looks great! Took awhile to do the nuchal measurements because baby was being stubborn - uh oh, already takes after mommy! But the measurements came back normal, bloodwork #1 is done and I get bloodwork #2 in a month. Then they'll tell me the results based on the measurements + blood. :shrug: Things looked good so I take that as a positive sign. And my uterus is fine, thank you doctor for getting me all paranoid for nothing. :haha: So, the waiting game begins, as my next appointment is just a general pee-in-a-cup, get weighed, heartbeat on 8/24. I am pretty much on cloud 9.

I know nothing about nubs but if anyone has guesses, you are welcome to propose them. :) haha. She gave me 8 photos total, but this was the clearest photo of the baby in its entirety. Some are just feet, just hands, etc.

:yipee: How adorable ~ So pleased everything looks good :thumbup:

Many Congrats :baby::cloud9:

hi ladies,
thougt I would come by and say hi as my last entry was about 100 pages ago I reckon:blush: hope everyone is doing ok, I do come and read every now and again but this thread moves so fast!
congrats to those that have some scan pics now, babies are all looking gorgeous:thumbup: It will be my turn a week today, eeks!

MS definitely seems to be calming down and some foods are acceptable again, although I'm still staying far away from some things eeuugh.

big hugs to all and i promise i am readingeven if i dont always have something to say:hugs:

:wave: We have the same due date & the same 1st scan date! :winkwink:

:wave:

May I come join you please???????

Im due 13th Feb (hoping peanut doesnt arrive on the 14th or that will probably mean I get forgotten about and I will get no more Valentines day presents :haha:)
12 week scan is on 3rd Aug and I cant wait!!
xx

Hiya & Welcome :wave:

Not long until your scan :wohoo:

Sorry to read about your loss :hugs:

How's everyone doing today?? It's ALMOST FRIDAY!

Im much better than yesterday (took a couple of painkillers before bed last night~Didnt like taking them,but just had to, wasnt even functioning properly last night :nope:)

Just been to get a few grocerys & it was soooo hard to resist the cakes & desserts! :dohh: Did buy some huge choccie cookies though! :munch:

Welcome to all of the new ladies!! Glad for you to join us.

I think that a lot of us are waiting for the 3rd to get here! :D it feels like it is forever away, when it is really only a week away! :haha:

Hey guys, Just had a nice though - We are staying team yellow - and I cant remember where I seen it but, Instead of the doc announcing "its a _____" I am gonna have my husband announce it :) I think that would be neat! Don't need a doc to distinguish between boy/girl bits then! Well I hope not LOL :D

Hey ladies.. so just wanted to share a pic of my scan from yesterday..

just need to decide if im doing the early scanning or not.. think i might.. but not 100 percent yet.. next appt is Aug 17th.. so i cant wait for the next 3 weeks to pass..

Attachments

• 0727111933.jpg
    0727111933.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
I just ordered my Doppler rental! It should be here next week. I hope I can hear the heartbeat at 11 weeks!

I just ordered my Doppler rental! It should be here next week. I hope I can hear the heartbeat at 11 weeks!

My doctor was able to find my little one's heartbeat when i was 9 weeks so I'm sure you'll b able to hear it at 11 :happydance:

Hey ladies. I didn't have such a great time at my mum's. My symptoms left me alone other than tiredness which I'm greatful for...
but next time I visit my family I will NOT be sleeping at my sisters.

I could easily have gone to sleep at 8:30 but my sister wouldn't go into her bedroom so I could go to sleep. She finally dissappeared at 11:30..when Liam woke up so she had to leave the room so I could get him back to sleep. Me OH and Liam were sleeping on my sisters 2 sofas pushed together to make a "bed." I was so uncomfortable and had about 4 hours sleep at the most. Liam was woken up at 5:20 by my sisters OH going to the toilet.
Then the next day she was moaning that I was tired and stressed...even though it was her fault that I had to stay up 3 hours later than I wanted to then deal with an uncomfortable bed and a wriggley toddler.

But the worst thing about it was my sister and her OH were smoking weed all night!!!!
When we got there it was agreed that they would only smoke it in the bedroom...then when the evening came they just sparked up where ever they wanted. I do hope it hasn't effect my little growing bubba at all :cry:
Oh and the 2 blankets Liam has had since he was a newborn are now ruined because her dog pissed on them, so I've had to chuck them. He has slept with at least one of those blankets every night since the day he came home from hospital. recently he's been taking them both to bed using 1 as a pillow and 1 as a cuddly. I'm GUTTED!! They're just cheap blankets from primark...but that's not the point. They were HIS blankets.

Today my sickness is catching up on me big time. I've been vomiting loads and can't wait to go to bed!! I've put Liam down for an early night because he was getting fussy and I can't stop running to the bathroom. He gave me a massive cuddle before bed :cloud9: He really knows how to make mummy feel better!!! x

I tried to find my LO's heartbeat a few days ago, but couldnt get it (granted my doppler is a cheapy) ~ May try again tonite & let you know :flower:

Amandad- oh that sounds like not a fun trip :( I'm sorry to hear they were so inconsiderate! :( that makes me feel so defensive for you!!

KellyC- I hope you can hear yours soon! So exciting and nervewracking at the same time

Zombiekitten- I hope my bean is as cooperative as yours!

Hey ladies. I didn't have such a great time at my mum's. My symptoms left me alone other than tiredness which I'm greatful for...
but next time I visit my family I will NOT be sleeping at my sisters.

I could easily have gone to sleep at 8:30 but my sister wouldn't go into her bedroom so I could go to sleep. She finally dissappeared at 11:30..when Liam woke up so she had to leave the room so I could get him back to sleep. Me OH and Liam were sleeping on my sisters 2 sofas pushed together to make a "bed." I was so uncomfortable and had about 4 hours sleep at the most. Liam was woken up at 5:20 by my sisters OH going to the toilet.
Then the next day she was moaning that I was tired and stressed...even though it was her fault that I had to stay up 3 hours later than I wanted to then deal with an uncomfortable bed and a wriggley toddler.

But the worst thing about it was my sister and her OH were smoking weed all night!!!!
When we got there it was agreed that they would only smoke it in the bedroom...then when the evening came they just sparked up where ever they wanted. I do hope it hasn't effect my little growing bubba at all :cry:
Oh and the 2 blankets Liam has had since he was a newborn are now ruined because her dog pissed on them, so I've had to chuck them. He has slept with at least one of those blankets every night since the day he came home from hospital. recently he's been taking them both to bed using 1 as a pillow and 1 as a cuddly. I'm GUTTED!! They're just cheap blankets from primark...but that's not the point. They were HIS blankets.

Today my sickness is catching up on me big time. I've been vomiting loads and can't wait to go to bed!! I've put Liam down for an early night because he was getting fussy and I can't stop running to the bathroom. He gave me a massive cuddle before bed :cloud9: He really knows how to make mummy feel better!!! x

Yes, please do not stay there again! Not only can second-hand pot smoke affect your unborn child but you can actually get high from it. Which means it also affects your Dh and yourself AND Especially your LO.

I'm a plum today!!!! Woohooo!!!

I think today is the last day of vocals in the studio. Then I think tomorrow is a day for "listening" to everything. This means that instead of heading to Disney late Saturday, I think we'll be able to head there early. I'm so looking forward to getting there! One week from today we'll head out of Cali. Not home yet, for me. I'll be in St Louis until that weekend, but I'll be with hubby and my puppies!!

We aren't going into the studio today until 6 (UGH) so we're getting ready and are going to go to the Grammy Museum, I believe. I'm annoyed because it's going to cost 11$ and we'll only be there for about an hour and a half!! I know that's not a lot of money, but I'd rather spend it on something else. Ah well. I told Dh and he said to go ahead and go.

I think girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->