February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm so upset that i forgot about this board!!!!!! I will try to post more and i am going to try to catch up as much as i can! :)

Name: RJ2
Due date: Feb 2
SO details: Husband of 9 Moths been together for 7 years
Other children: Baby #2 LO 3 1/2 Yrs
Profession: Marine Technician in the Australian Navy
Other fun facts: Am a total book worm.

Yeah I'm a Peach!

Congrats on becoming a plum, JP! What do you do for a living, if you don’t mind me asking. Recording artist?! Haha. I’m just inferring from what you wrote above, and I’m nosy. ;) Clearly, I’m trying to procrastinate on work. xD Have fun at the Museum!

Lol, I wish. I am a stay at home wife though I'm also an Air Force Reservist. I hate doing that and only have to do my "time" once a year. I'm much happier staying home!

My husbands cousins have a band (kMw if anyone wants to check them out on Facebook!) and they are here recording their newest CD. Their first ones were pretty amateur (not bad, but not professional) but this one is sounding AMAZING. I cannot wait to hear the finished product!!! I'm here with them videotaping as much as possible so that once it's over, they can make some sort of video of the past couple weeks.

Welcome Dizzy!! :)

And thanks Junebugs! I couldn't believe when she handed me 8. I am way too excited and want to just scan and upload them all THIS SECOND. Trying to get work done when I'm so distracted? DIFFICULT. But my boss comes back Monday so I'm like, cracking a whip on myself so I get something accomplished. Ack! >.< But I'll post more later, promiseeee.

How's everyone doing today?? It's ALMOST FRIDAY!

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!!!!! :dance: Now, the darn computer keeps going down every time i try to upload this. ahhhhhhhhhhh:growlmad:

KellyC- I hope you can hear yours soon! So exciting and nervewracking at the same time

Tried again last night, but couldnt get it :nope: Got lots of whooshing, which I think is the placenta :baby:

Other fun facts: I have a talent for making really cool cakes

Awesome ~ Do you have any pics of your cakes :cake: Would love to see (& drool over:haha:) them

got home from work today feeling awful, so hubby sent me for a bath and a nap and he sorted the kids and made the dinner and bathed Blake so when I came down (2 hours later) everything was all done!! feel so refreshed now (love him lots at the minute!! lol)

:hugs: But lucky you ~ DH was a STAR :thumbup:

I saw a TV show the other day regarding this and they were talking about how during pregnancy mothers seem to think they need to eat more protein and try and force it down. They stated that most women eat less meat during pregnancy and that it is perfectly fine to do so.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

WOW- This seems to be the busiet blog ever ! Would love to be a part of it..

I had my first dating scan yesterday..what a feeling to see your baby :)..My due date was advanced from the 9th to 7th Feb 2012..YAYYY !

Oh, I guess I should throw out there to Mrs Raggle that my due is 'officially' the 7th and no longer the 11th :haha: Shouldn't be budging from there now, I think!

My doppler arrived last night and I couldn't find the HB! lol. I'm not worried, I mean, I had my scan yesterday. xD But I was annoyed. Sneaky little beanie!

Hi ladies! I just got done telling my Mom the news! :happydance: I was SO worried over how she would react! You'd think it wouldn't be a big deal since I am 35 years old and married but I guess I was worried that she would think I was nuts for having a 4th!

Instead she was thrilled! She said she was really wishing that someone in the family would have one more baby! So I am relieved now! So glad it's all in the open! :happydance:

Hi everyone. I'm now a peach! I'm confused as to when I enter the 2nd trimester. Some sites/books say at 13 weeks and others say 14....I feel like I'm limbo lol.

swanxxsong, i'm feeling better today. Thanks!

Amanda, sorry for such a crappy visit. Thankfully you are home now.

BeachComber, i'm glad your mom is excited. I think no matter how old we get, we'll always have that fear of displeasing/disappointing mom :)

I think my coworkers are starting to suspect I'm pregnant. They haven't asked me personally, but a coworker who know's told me that they've heard people talking. I find it funny. But i'm not trying to hide it, if they ask, I'll gladly tell them. Just didn't want to announce it to the office.

Hello all loving the scans! Sorry been a busy week! Got one week left of work And I just cannot wait to be done lol Glad telling parents went well.

Supposed to be going to visit his sister/mom in Amarillo this weekend. Not feeling it but gonna put on my happy face and suck it up and go.

Been crying a lot since last night don't know if it is the hormones or the fact that my OH called me selfish. Either way feeling very blue :( Hope everyone else is having a blessed day!

Been crying a lot since last night don't know if it is the hormones or the fact that my OH called me selfish. Either way feeling very blue :( Hope everyone else is having a blessed day!

:hug: I would say that its for both of those reasons ~ Bless you :hugs:

Hi everyone. I'm now a peach! I'm confused as to when I enter the 2nd trimester. Some sites/books say at 13 weeks and others say 14....I feel like I'm limbo lol.

swanxxsong, i'm feeling better today. Thanks!

Amanda, sorry for such a crappy visit. Thankfully you are home now.

BeachComber, i'm glad your mom is excited. I think no matter how old we get, we'll always have that fear of displeasing/disappointing mom :)

I think my coworkers are starting to suspect I'm pregnant. They haven't asked me personally, but a coworker who know's told me that they've heard people talking. I find it funny. But i'm not trying to hide it, if they ask, I'll gladly tell them. Just didn't want to announce it to the office.

I was wondering the same thing. i have an app on my phone that divides them up and since I am 12 weeks today it says that with my EDD being 2/10/12 trimester 1 ends 7/29/10 (today) and trimester 2 ends on 11/11/11 (hehehe).
https://pregnancy.about.com/od/trimesterguide/f/3trimesters.htm

That link shares that trimester 1 is from 1-12 weeks, 2 is from 13-27, and 3 is from 28-42.... so I am in the last week of the first trimester!

Q: Should I feel bad that I ate a plum for breakfast since I am a plum today! :haha: :haha:

Just checking in!

Amanda - I'm sorry your visit didn't go to plan, I deffo wouldn't be going back. How inconsiderate of your sister and her OH!

All the new scan pics are gorgeous! Nearly my turn! Tuesday 9.30! Cannot wait! :D

RJ2 - I am really struggling with eating, still convinced I'm losing weight. Everything makes me gag if I'm feeling even slightly sickly. Between Tuesday and Thursday I barely ate a single thing cause I was gagging and throwing up :(

Girls... I realised something yesterday. I haven't taken my folic acid tablets in god knows how long. Honestly, at least a month. I wanted to cry yesterday when I realised I'd completely forgotten about them. How could I? I just fogot :( Between work, and feeling sick and in laws problems I forgot :( My poor baby! I'm so stupid!

Welcome newest ladies! Its great that we are STILL getting new February mommies :)

TeQuiero- I too am waiting for the 3rd... cant wait for my next scan! :)

geogem- Your hubby sounds wonderful! :)

RJ2- that makes me feel better about the meats!

JulianasMommy-
welcome back! :)

BabyAngelic- cant wait to hear all about your scan!!!!

swanxxsong- keep us posted on the Doppler, im sure you'll find it soon :) Like you said, you just had your scan so nothing to worry about! I think mine is due to arrive the same day as my scan too

BeachComber- Glad your mom was excited!

Laidee- congrats on being a peach! :)

dsnshne23- I think its probably a combination of the hormones and everything else... i hope you feel better :hugs:

Natasha2605- You are NOT stupid!!! :hugs: Try not to worry too much or stress too much. Obviously taking the folic acid is better than not, but just start taking them again right away! You took them for the first 2 months and now you can start again. :) I'm sure your little baby is okay!!!! I think folic acid does its best work in the weeks BEFORE you conceive and for the first few weeks of pregnancy.

ladies I have a CONFESSION!! I ordered a crib today!! LOL! I know its soooo early, but my friend got me nervous when she told me that her crib took 12 weeks to arrive, and I know I will want to start day-dreaming and decorating the nursery after we find out the gender in a couple months. So I showed hubby and we ordered it. He gave me the thumbs up. Of course it was in stock so it will be here in 2 weeks, not 12. oh my... I am impulsive.... Is anyone else as crazy as I am?!

Jokerette you're not crazy. If we had the room, and my husband had his way lol, I think we would have a crib, bassinet, car seat, high chair...all of that now lol. We're in a 1 bedroom right now so I think that is saving us. I can't wait to move so I can have a whole room to decorate and not just a corner.

Jokerette you're not crazy. If we had the room, and my husband had his way lol, I think we would have a crib, bassinet, car seat, high chair...all of that now lol. We're in a 1 bedroom right now so I think that is saving us. I can't wait to move so I can have a whole room to decorate and not just a corner.

We were in a 1 bed when I was pregnant with La (had to move when I was 8 months pregnant, great excuse not to help move boxes!) and I felt the same... But it was still exciting getting all the little bits together.

It's weird being pregnant second time round, I am excited but I just don't have the time to think about it so much... I understand you forgetting your folic acid Natasha because I often do. There is folic acid in loads of foods though, breakfast cereal, mushrooms, marmite... even bread is often fortified with it. And the neural tube closes quite early on so try not to panic.

I found this list
Food Micrograms (&#956;g) % DV^
*Breakfast cereals fortified with 100% of the DV, ¾ cup 400 100
Beef liver, cooked, braised, 3 ounces 185 45
Cowpeas (blackeyes), immature, cooked, boiled, ½ cup 105 25
*Breakfast cereals, fortified with 25% of the DV, ¾ cup 100 25
Spinach, frozen, cooked, boiled, ½ cup 100 25
Great Northern beans, boiled, ½ cup 90 20
Asparagus, boiled, 4 spears 85 20
*Rice, white, long-grain, parboiled, enriched, cooked, ½ cup 65 15
Vegetarian baked beans, canned, 1 cup 60 15
Spinach, raw, 1 cup 60 15