February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

OMG Tiger, i am so sorry you had to go though that, it must have been so scary. I am so happy that you, your family and your little bean are all ok. Big hugs for you!! :hugs:

so im on my honeymoon right now, but thought i would quickly pop in and update.
had a HUGE scare thursday night (night before leaving for our honeymoon). Jonno and I were :sex: (we have many times since being pregnant), and after we finished, i felt a little too 'wet' down there, well i got my phone to look (it was dark) and i freaked out, so i screamed at jonno to turn the light on immediately, and i look down and i was absolutely covered in bright red blood. I understand spotting from sex maybe, but this looked like i was having a heavy period. All down my legs, feet on the floor, all up my arms (dont ask :blush: ) and i just screamed it was very horrific :cry:. I screamed at jonno and by this point he was pure white, looking like he was going to feint, he was covered too I ran out to my mum and screamed at her that i was bleeding, and since she had friends over, she quietly came in and asked how much, and then she saw my legs and arms. she ordered me in the shower with shower and i got in and started shaking, i was scrubbing the blood off me so quick. I was in absolute streams of tears. Called 000 (emergency) and they said they would send an ambulance, they got to my house and spoke to me and said by the amount of blood, i had lost the baby rang a nurse at the hospital clinic and she said the same thing, there was a 10% chance of bean being alive :cry: . Friday morning, had to go see them to book an emergency scan to confirm i had lost bean, I had been up all night crying with jonno. We were talking about how much we loved bean already and jonno was going to get a tattoo in memory of bean well the scan rolled around and I was in tears when she was skimming over my baby, until she stopped on it. There was beans little heart, beating away :cloud9: cue tears of happiness . jonno started balling his eyes too. our little bean was alive !!! I was in shock, i thought for sure it was all over because of the amount of blood. But little bean is amazing, measuring 4 days ahead, strong little HB of 168bpm
i will post photos from the scan when i get back from honeymoon, but for now, we are soooo happy. I have an appt on tuesday to investigate the cause, there is a high chance it was bleeding from my cervix, in which case i need to be monitored very regularly incase i dialate and go into preterm labour.

MASSIVE :hugs:
I know almost how scary that must have been!!
With Liam I had a massive bleed during sex. I was 27 weeks and the first thought that came into my mind was "he's dead." I had been to my grandad's funeral the day before and I felt like Liam wanted to go and see him.
Then sitting in the car on the way to hospital I panicked thinking I was going to give birth that day and didn't have anything ready.
The whole time from the bleed until the moment I heard the heartbeat Liam didn't move at all. The midwives say he could sense my fear so was staying still. They also said that it's very common to bleed when having sex (during pregnancy) and that usually everything is ok.

Does anyone else seem to have quite a big belly already? I just cant seem to hide it anymore! its huge - I know subsequant pregnancies you are supposed to show earlier but wow - this is ridiculous!! just hoping there is only 1 in there as I really dont want to have to move!

I'm jealous!!! I have no sign of a bump yet..I want one!!!

Tiger- oh my goodness! No one should have to go through a scare likke that! I was almost in tears reading your post :( I am so so happy for you and Jonno that your little bean is safe and strong! I am sending 1million hugs your way and I'm so happy for the happy ending!!! :) XOXOXOX

Tiger, I am sure that it was really scary!! I know how happy you both must have been to see that HB!! I actually had my "period" every month on time with DS1 for the first 3 months.... I had a + tests but I would still bleed every month. That was part of the reason why my stepmom didn't think anything about it.... and every test that she gave me came up inconclusive or negative. When everyone found out I was pregnant I was already 16 weeks pregnant!

Geogem and Amanda, I started to show around this time with DS2 but this time I am actually looking smaller around the waist than I was when I got pregnant! My jeans are loose again!

:hugs: Tiger I'm so sorry you had such a fright but I'm so glad things are okay! Enjoy your honeymoon! You deserve it!

I have a belly, and it's my first. LOL. It's not enormous yet, but it's there. I'll attach the image I posted in first tri belly bumps. haha.

It's not huge but it's tightening up a bit, more than the fatty bloat I'd had since 4 weeks. xD

I will warn, it looks silly because the first photo I took with my right hip to the mirror, so you can see my tattoo. Then I accidentally took the 12 week facing the other direction, so I flipped it in photoshop. :haha: Which explains my magically disappearing hip tattoo. xDDD

Attachments

• BUMP.jpg
    BUMP.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
:hugs: Tiger I'm so sorry you had such a fright but I'm so glad things are okay! Enjoy your honeymoon! You deserve it!

I have a belly, and it's my first. LOL. It's not enormous yet, but it's there. I'll attach the image I posted in first tri belly bumps. haha.

It's not huge but it's tightening up a bit, more than the fatty bloat I'd had since 4 weeks. xD

I will warn, it looks silly because the first photo I took with my right hip to the mirror, so you can see my tattoo. Then I accidentally took the 12 week facing the other direction, so I flipped it in photoshop. :haha: Which explains my magically disappearing hip tattoo. xDDD

Aww you defo have a teeny little bump.
I can't wait to be the size of a house...although I know when I am all I'll do is complain about being too big lmao

I am pretty big - it's not 'bump' exactly but my bigger uterus has pushed all the other stuff up so I'm all wobbly and bloaty and look much further gone than I am!

Lovely little roundness you have going on there swan! :cloud9:

I've had the inescapable bloat from day one, and now everything actually IS expanding, my fat bits have been pushed out further and I look a fair bit bigger than I should at just about 10 weeks! :haha:

swan you have a cute little bump. :flower:

I cannot wait for Wednesday to just get here already! I wanna go to the dr even though it is only a MW appt). It is feeling like it is taking forever for it to get here!

Aw, thanks ladies! I enjoy the cute tiny bump, but I'm really looking forward to popping!!!

But I told hubby that I really want to go to the big touch and feel aquarium before I really pop, because if it doesn't happen soon I'm afraid I won't be able to touch the fish! :haha:

Clearly I'm still a child at heart on some occasion. ;D

Hello Girls :wave:

Does anyone else seem to have quite a big belly already? I just cant seem to hide it anymore! its huge - I know subsequant pregnancies you are supposed to show earlier but wow - this is ridiculous!! just hoping there is only 1 in there as I really dont want to have to move!

Yes, me! :blush: Mine is pretty wobbly though (from baby fat with DD ~ That I was just starting to lose!:dohh:)

Why did you remove the tatoo from the pic? ~ I think it looks awesome :kiss:

Lovely cute little bump you have going on there :cloud9:

Aw, thanks ladies! I enjoy the cute tiny bump, but I'm really looking forward to popping!!!

But I told hubby that I really want to go to the big touch and feel aquarium before I really pop, because if it doesn't happen soon I'm afraid I won't be able to touch the fish! :haha:

Clearly I'm still a child at heart on some occasion. ;D

Arent we all!....:rain:

Hope you get to go to the aquarium ~ Although to me at the mo' the thought of smelly fish :sick: :dohh:

Oh glad I'm not the only one!! although I must admit it is isnt very firm it is already round and I look 5 months pregnant already!! lol

I want to say a HUGE thankyou to 'Mrs Raggle' for starting this thread :friends:

I love these threads & im still in touch with all my buddys from when I was pregnant with DD :hugs:

I also want to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone that posts on here :hugs2:

Its so great to be able to share all our symptoms, stories, along with the highs & lows of this wonderfull journey

After all, no-one else 'really' understands but those in the same situation :hugs:

:yipee: 3000 posts :yipee:

Help yourself to cake to celebrate! :happydance:

Attachments

• celebrate.jpg
    celebrate.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • cupcake.gif
    cupcake.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 31
  • ICONATOR_ab142390eedb7cda17d1aefff13275eb.gif
    ICONATOR_ab142390eedb7cda17d1aefff13275eb.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 32