February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

mmm delicious caek xxx:cake: lovely sentiments kelly and i totally agree, thanks mrs r and thanks everyone that posts.

tiger that sounds horrible, thank goodness you are both ok :hugs:

Good luck ladies! :)

A quick question, is it just me or does anyone else feel less pregnant? I don't have much sickness anymore, not nearly as tired as I was and I don't feel a hard spot in my lower tummy yet at all either. *sigh* I had a dream last night about the baby that I could feel him/her in there. Hopefully its my little bean's way of telling me they are ok!

A quick question, is it just me or does anyone else feel less pregnant? I don't have much sickness anymore, not nearly as tired as I was and I don't feel a hard spot in my lower tummy yet at all either. *sigh* I had a dream last night about the baby that I could feel him/her in there. Hopefully its my little bean's way of telling me they are ok!

Yes! It has been making me nervous in fact! I dont feel sick, bloated, or even as tired as I was before. I also dont feel the hard spot in my lower tummy. :( I even posted a thread about it here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/685019-10-2-dont-feel-pregnant-today.html

I am glad for you ladies who are feeling less pregnant... that means that you are approaching the 2nd trimester! :flower: even though I am already 12 weeks I am actually starting to feel less hungry, not sure how that can be possible as I have only been able to eat like 2 times a day. :( I guess that is one way to make sure I don't gain too much weight!

I am glad for you ladies who are feeling less pregnant... that means that you are approaching the 2nd trimester! :flower: even though I am already 12 weeks I am actually starting to feel less hungry, not sure how that can be possible as I have only been able to eat like 2 times a day. :( I guess that is one way to make sure I don't gain too much weight!

Thnk you! I hope it's a good sign too!!! I am counting down the days to my scan (THREE!!!!) :)

I go for my 12wk MW appt on Wed. I think that I will get all of my other appt dates then! I think that makes it easier, but it also makes it harder.... then I will get more impatient!! :haha:

I have an appointment at 16 weeks, then not again until 28 weeks apparently!!! I get the 20 week scan in between. Isn't that mad?

O thats not good becstar can you not ask for more?

I will be sick of the doctors n hospital i have to go twice a month after my scan so they can keep a close eye on me

I have an appointment at 16 weeks, then not again until 28 weeks apparently!!! I get the 20 week scan in between. Isn't that mad?

Wow, you deserve to get one appt at least every 4 weeks (even if only to hear the HB). My DRs office does appointments every 4 weeks. So I will have my appointment on the 3rd and then I will have another at 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 24 weeks, etc. Then I will go to every 2 weeks and then every week at the end!

I felt the same but have now got a solid little tummy and after a scan last week am back to feeling very pregnant.

RJ2- That isvery comforting to hear, and it sounds like you are a week ahead of me so I look forward to having more "evidence" of my pregnancy soon. I have people tell me I have a little "bump" but I just feel fat...lol!

becstar- I know here in Canada you get an appointment/check up every 4 weeks until 28 weeks, then it goes to bi-weekly, and then after 36 weeks its weekly (or something to that effect). If it makes you nervous, perhaps look into it a bit and talk to your doctors office or midwife? Or maybe they forgot to schedule you in between those appointments? Either way, I hope it works out and you get the good care you deserve!

Well I was at walgreens today and I had to buy the gender predictor kit. Now I have to wait for my fmu. Can it be when I get up to pre at 3 am lol?
Anyone else do this? I know its not s guarantee but I couldn't resist.

Well I was at walgreens today and I had to buy the gender predictor kit. Now I have to wait for my fmu. Can it be when I get up to pre at 3 am lol?
Anyone else do this? I know its not s guarantee but I couldn't resist.

LOL sapphire! You make me want to get one! Let us know how it goes! I'd wait later than 3am if you can stand it ;)

Good luck to 'mumanddad' with her scan today :baby:

Anyone else with scans this week? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back