February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hello ladies! I am due Feb 22nd and on team :yellow: :D

:wave: Welcome

Well I was at walgreens today and I had to buy the gender predictor kit. Now I have to wait for my fmu. Can it be when I get up to pre at 3 am lol?
Anyone else do this? I know its not s guarantee but I couldn't resist.

I very nearly ordered one off the net the other day ~ Would love to know what your result is :happydance: Will you be finding out the gender before the birth? :shrug:

I have an appointment at 16 weeks, then not again until 28 weeks apparently!!! I get the 20 week scan in between. Isn't that mad?

That is mad, yep :wacko:

my scans 11aug :dance:

with apps etc ive this 12wk scan ,then i see consultant at 16wk ( cos ive had previous c-sec) then my 20wk scan then mw at 22wk x

Tiger - OMG!! Way to completely freak yourself out!!!

I'm STARVING right now! I had a HUGE meal at 530 which I realize was a while ago but I can feel it's not even digested. I've been laying here eating bagel chips and it's not even putting a dent in my hunger. UGH!!!!

Thanks for all the comments about my worries about not taking folice acid :)

Tiger, wow I'm sorry you went through that. How scary :hugs:

All the cribs are gorgeousssssss! Most organised I am is I've picked my double buggy and convinced OH that when this LO is STTN they will share a room with Summer and the spare room will be used as a wardrobe/changing room. I wouldn't have felt fair putting baby in spare room cause it's significantly smaller than Summer's room is :)

I only have a bump come 4pm when I've stuffed my face and padded out :( So much so that when I was at the park with Summer one day last week a woman asked if I was pregnant. When I said yes, 11 weeks she said my bump was tiny! Erm, I didn't even show with Summer until I was 6 months!

Gonna start taking Monday bump pics, will take my first one later :)

Good luck for those of you with scans today, can't wait to see your bubbas! Mine is tomorrow! So excited but quite nervous. I just don't wanna be told I'm only eight or nine weeks. (haven't been able to pin point my due date cause my implant came out on May 5th and I had my BFP round about June 5th so mw reckons I'm 12 weeks give or take up to three weeks :( )

I've been ill this weekend with a bug :( Horrendous sickness and headaches! Thankfully it's passed now though!

Anyways, will be back tonight, right now I have an impatient toddler shouting on me!

Good luck for your scan tommorow 'Natasha2605' ~ Glad your feeling better too :thumbup:

Anyone else with scans this week? :shrug:

mine is on Wed!! and Im absolutely cr@pping myself!!!!!!

have to go give blood first thing in the morning too as they lost my first set of bloods........useless gits!!

Ladies I haven't read back (sorry), but want to send :hugs: as required and let you all know I haven't forgotten you! :D

Congrats to all of those fruits that are moving up! I can't wait to be in the 2nd trimester!!!

Yay I'm a lime. I got up and peed and forgot about my gender test. Can I do it if I font eat or drunk anything? Does that still count?

Oh the gender test!!! That will be a lot of fun! I was thinking about trying one! I hear if it turns out girl is usually correct, but apparently "boy" is a little iffy. Oh well, it would still be fun to try!!!

Not sure about the food....i would think what you drink (or dont drink) would effect it more than food :shrug:

Im back baby is great and kepy waving at us.

They said baby is measuring at 11wks 1day but getting rescaned monday and then hopefully baby will be 45 mm so i can have the downsyndrome blood screening.

I am on cloud 9 right now, ill try up load a pic later x

Baby taylor

Attachments

• 2011-08-01 15.13.06.jpg
    2011-08-01 15.13.06.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members