February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

And again x

Attachments

• 2011-08-01 15.13.46.jpg
    2011-08-01 15.13.46.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
Congrats MumandDad!!! that is sooo exciting! :)

Ladies, i thought I'd share my "bump" photo. It might be partly bloat, but i think it looks cute and im excited! I'm still fitting into prepregnancy pants but they are getting tighter :)
https://jokerette.com/belly_beforeafter.jpg

Aww cute bump, im not sure if mine is a bump or fat

Great scans and what a cute little bump..Seems to take forever to show with your first.. and the second not so much.. lol

Cute bump Jokerette!!

I'm wearing my first pair of maternity pants today. They're super comfy. I wasn't planning on buying these but I was able to get them for $4 with a coupon, so couldn't pass that deal up. They're a little roomy around the waist but they're staying up and no one can tell the difference.

..Seems to take forever to show with your first.. and the second not so much.. lol

haha, so true! :blush: Ive looked like a blimp since 7 weeks :rofl: in fact, ive HAD to wear my maternity clothes since because i CANNOT for the life of me button up my regular jeans :blush:

I dont even wear regular jeans anymore.. I wear comfy pants like athletic pants or pjs at home lol...

Jokerette- That def. looks like a little bump!! :)

Amanda- Congratz on being a lemon!!!! What i don't understand is that here in Canada your in 2nd. tri the end of 12 weeks. Is it different in other countries?

Jokerette- That def. looks like a little bump!! :)

Amanda- Congratz on being a lemon!!!! What i don't understand is that hear in Canada your in 2nd. tri the end of 12 weeks. Is it different in other countries?

Because the tris effectively divide pregnancy in 3 equal parts. that would mean you really hit 2nd tri @ 13+2, then 3rd @ 26+4, gernerally here, we recognise 2nd tri at 13/14 weeks, then 3rd tri at 27 weeks. :flower:

lovely scans and bumps aplenty here today :cloud9: looking good ladies!

Stopped in for a second, just to check on you ladies....

Love the scan MumandDad!

Really cute bump JOKERETTE!

Hi Everyone! I hope you ladies had a fabulous weekend! I am patiently waiting for my 12 week scan on Friday!

Love all the bump pictures, scans, and cribs!

I had a question for all of you: Is anyone experiencing pain in their tailbone? is this normal? also, what can I do now to make sure it doesn't exaggerate?

Sry to be a few days behind - was out of town this weekend!

Tiger - a big :hugs: going your way. I cannot imagine how you had to be feeling, but I am THRILLED to hear that your LO is ok. I hope you have a great honeymoon!

Congrats to everyone who's had scan pictures! They're absolutely adorable!!

-----

Took a quick weekend getaway with some friends this weekend and it became painfully obvious how much less stamina I have than them. The heat didn't help but after a few hours, I was alway the first one to recommend going back to the hotel ... for a nap! :dohh: lol. I kept apologizing, but was with some great friends who just shrugged and said - baby needs to rest! It was nice to have their understanding.

My bloat has REALLY gone down over the last week or so. I'm looking the same at 12 weeks as I was at 9, but now my stomach is much firmer and I can definitely feel hardness below my belly button. :happydance:

Ladies, as a first-timer, this is all just too, too exciting! Can't wait to feel the LO moving! When does that usually start, in your experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->