February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/beanie.jpg

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/beanie2.jpg

My guess was right, 11 and 6! MW's guess was that I'd be due the 9th Feb and I'm due the 15th! My valentines bubba! Very strong heartbeat, was amazing to see LO for the first time :cloud9:

According to conception thingies I concieved '' May 21 to May 29, 2011 '' which means it took us a maximum of 24 days to concieve lol! My legs will firmly be crossed after this bubba, considering it took us less than a month with Summer!

Will be back to read up later. I'm still feeling boy, everyone else girl!

Great pics Natasha! :D

I'm so behind ladies; this weekend was nuts, yesterday was nuts, today's nuts. I'm going to try and catch up soon. Promise!

But in the meantime, :hugs: to all my Valentines and hope you're doing well!

Oh and I've done some quick scanning through the thread - LOVING all the bumps and scans and adorableness, yay!

I seriously love maternity pants. They're amazing and comfortable. :dance: But I also got a BeBand at Target, and I love the dang thing. I can wear almost all my old pants and shorts without qualm, and it's super comfortable. Looks just like I'm layering with camis, but it's keeping my pants from hitting the ground while they're unbuttoned. A def. recommendation for anyone who may be looking for options. ;D

Snap! I just realized I'm a peach today. Huzzah!

ANYWAY. Work summons me, but I'll try and pop back later today! xox

Due to some relationship issues, I am deleting this account. This is a very sensitive issue but I just wanted to let everyone here know that my new nick name is Black_Rose. I do apologize for not saying so sooner but due to the nature of the issue, I needed to wait.

Mrsraggle, please delete my name on the front. My new nickname can be added in replace. Thank you all for your understanding :hugs:

amandad192, i'm sorry that you are sick. i hope you are feeling better today. i got sick over the weekend and still have a terrible cough that is now making my throat hurt. always something.

swanxxsong, i order a tummy band from motherhood. hopefully it will come in soon since they shipped it out on Saturday. i can't wait to try it!

Great scan pics Natasha2605!!

Here is my 13 week bump. i'm amazed everytime i look down at my stomach.

Attachments

• week 13.jpg
    week 13.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
:hugs: BlackRose. xoxoxo

I love it, Laidee! I’m wearing mine now with my khakis from pre-pregnancy and it’s awesome. Plus my shirt’s a little short now that I kind of have a small belly happening, so it prevents flab from showing. Double win!

Kelly – oh, I didn’t remove the tattoo! I just flip-flopped my pics so they’re facing the same way. :3 I was standing facing a different direction in one than the other, so the comparison wasn’t as noticeable if the bellies were facing each other or apart from one another. :haha: I need to pick a side to which I should turn and stick with it for future bump shots. ;)

So many scans coming up this week – so exciting! I cannot wait to see everyone’s scan pics!

A few days late, but I am eyeing up that cake for 3,000 posts. Cake would be awesome right now. ;)

BebeDreamr I definitely feel less pregnant too, other than when I get cramps from over-doing it, or when I cannot sleep (I am a serious insomniac lately). Otherwise, I feel great! It’s crazy.

Yay Amanda on becoming a lemon!

Oh and because my ticker (below) says 33%, I’m calling 13 weeks second trimester because it makes me feel better about myself. ;D I’m a cheeseball, I know. HUZZAH. (because clearly 33% x 3 is 99%, which is close enough to 100, right? xDD)

Congrats on limehood, Saphire!

Congrats on peach-dom, Redpop!

:hugs: MrsM! Miss yooooooou! Hope all is going well with you and your lovely wifey. =)

Sorry RealMe, no pain in my tailbone – yet!; just my hips. Ow!

Congrats on your prune EngineerGirl!

Cute bump Jokerette and Laidee too!! ;D

Congrats on becoming an ORANGE, Sparklez! Ahhh!! :D

Everyone’s got cute scan pics – yay!

Congrats on hitting 12 weeks Kelly!

And… I have caught up from my last post. PHEW. Sorry if I missed anyone, that was a bugger to catch! Haha. I try my best, I swear.

Okay, now, for real. End of month work is screaming my name. Boooooo. =( BBL!

xoxoxo

Ok ladies, here are 2 bump pictures. The first was taken on 7/2 at 8+1, and the second was taken this morning (8/2) at 12+4.
BabyBelly1.jpg

babybelly2.jpg

Welcome to the new members! :flower:

AMAZING scan pictures, ladies! It makes me so jealous to have had my scan at 9+3... I can't even imagine what my LO looks like now!!!

Great bump TeQuiero!

When's your next scan, Diana? Hopefully soon??

When's your next scan, Diana? Hopefully soon??

Sadly, no. :(
I have an check-up on Monday but they said they won't be doing a scan (we're skipping the Downs testing) so I suppose next time I see the LO will be a month later when we find out the sex! :thumbup: Probably 6 more weeks or so!

Hiya Girls :hugs: I really hope everyone is well. Just popping in to say I'm sorry I haven't written since I introduced myself but I'm moving down South at the weekend so I've been busy,busy BUSY!!! And for that reason I won't really be around properly until next week at the earliest.

I haven't even told my doctor that I'm pregnant because I thought I might as well wait until I'm registered with another :dohh: But it's doing my head in that I obviously don't have a twelve week scan set up or anything :nope: I'm thinking about booking a private one for a week on Saturday so I can see that everything is ok and when I am actually due. I could end up being a March Mummy knowing my stupid cycles!!

Anyways take care everyone...hope to see you all again soon x x x x x

Hi ladies!!
Loving all the scan pics!!! :D Glad everyone is doing well! Esp Tiger - glad to hear you are over your stress!!!
I was ment to have my Nuchal scan today but rang this morning and declined. Just dont se ethe need in it. I am 26 neither of us have a history of any chromasonal disorders, and to be honest its one test I dont think I want to take, it not being 100% right and just giving a ratio answer, just to test more - nah! I will love my baby reagrdless and touch wood all will be just fine!
I am sad I wont see the little guy/girl till 20 wks nwo :( but oh well, will get to hear the heart beat every 4 weeks at OB appointment! Feeling good- got my first proper dizzy spell today, was more faint but I just sat down and waited to feel better - think I got up off my chair too quick!
How is everyone else?? Can not believe I am a week from 2nd trimester!! we are all on our way to the 2nd 3rd of our pregnancy, I know hom much I complained that time was taking so long - but looking back I think it went pretty fast! looking forward to the winter so I can enjoy the cooler evenings and weekends - living in Texas things get pretty HOT!!! We are all gonna be big at christmas!!! I can not believe I just mentioned Christmas :O :O

Feeling good- got my first proper dizzy spell today, was more faint but I just sat down and waited to feel better - think I got up off my chair too quick!

This happens to me all the time! I know right away that I've gotten up too fast because I can feel a "tingle" in my head and then everything gets a little dark. :headspin: Doc said it's normal because the blood is more worried about the baby than keeping us upright and to be sure to take it slow. Sometimes that's hard to remember, though!!

Hi ladies!!
Loving all the scan pics!!! :D Glad everyone is doing well! Esp Tiger - glad to hear you are over your stress!!!
I was ment to have my Nuchal scan today but rang this morning and declined. Just dont se ethe need in it. I am 26 neither of us have a history of any chromasonal disorders, and to be honest its one test I dont think I want to take, it not being 100% right and just giving a ratio answer, just to test more - nah! I will love my baby reagrdless and touch wood all will be just fine!
I am sad I wont see the little guy/girl till 20 wks nwo :( but oh well, will get to hear the heart beat every 4 weeks at OB appointment! Feeling good- got my first proper dizzy spell today, was more faint but I just sat down and waited to feel better - think I got up off my chair too quick!
How is everyone else?? Can not believe I am a week from 2nd trimester!! we are all on our way to the 2nd 3rd of our pregnancy, I know hom much I complained that time was taking so long - but looking back I think it went pretty fast! looking forward to the winter so I can enjoy the cooler evenings and weekends - living in Texas things get pretty HOT!!! We are all gonna be big at christmas!!! I can not believe I just mentioned Christmas :O :O

:happydance: christmas!!! I started shopping back in May!!

Haha thanks Saphire. I’m a professional stalker. ;) :haha: Okay, maybe not.

Aw, that stinks Diana! That’s the only reason I went with the DS screening – because otherwise they weren’t letting me have a scan until 20 weeks! I was so bummed! :( Then I ended up in the ER at 9 weeks anyway, but still. Making me wait for 20 weeks? I was not so excited. But hey, we’re on a similar countdown to our next scans. :D We can impatiently count time together!

My hips hurt and I’m tired. Naptime? :D

hellooo orangedom!! I love the 2nd trimester, everything is so much better, got home from work tonight, stripped the wallpaper in what will be the nursery then made cakes mmmm, so nice not to just crash when I get home.:thumbup:

The scan pictures look great, congrats everyone.

:hugs: blackrose

I'm properly out of the loop!! Need to set aside some time to catch up. Been so busy with the LO with the weather being nice! Hope everyone's well xxx

OK so i was loving 12-13 weeks because i was really starting to feel better. Suddenly over the weekend i started to developing headaches. Last nights was so bad it woke be up and i could not fall back to sleep. I had to call in sick for work this moring because i had gotten no sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->