February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm eating carrots!! And I had strawberries this morning! :happydance:
Soooo happy my food aversions are wearing off and I've been able to eat more than just cereal and bread!

Hey Ladies, how is everyone?

I haven't been sick since Sunday (touch wood) and hopefully that's it gone. On August 1st it was six weeks to the day it started !

Feeling generally good, still on a high from my scan. Very tired though...yawnnnn

Hi, i got my scan on friday and i am soo worried (even thought i haven't had any problems). It is gonna be scan month for this thread so how is everybody's feeling about their 12 weeks scan coming up ?? xx

Hi, i got my scan on friday and i am soo worried (even thought i haven't had any problems). It is gonna be scan month for this thread so how is everybody's feeling about their 12 weeks scan coming up ?? xx

It's my 12 week scan tomorrow morning and I'm so anxious. I have no real reason to be, lots of symptoms and a bump, but even so there's just this niggle in my head of "what if". I told my Mum and she just told me to stop worrying, but I can't.

I'm eating carrots!! And I had strawberries this morning! :happydance:
Soooo happy my food aversions are wearing off and I've been able to eat more than just cereal and bread!

Aww that is great!:thumbup: I thought I was as well and had a hamburger last evening....didn't end well! I threw up all night :(:nope::nope::sad2::brat:

My appetite isn't back and still pretty tired...I am sooooooo ready for this phase to be over!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

We are scan buddies!!! what time is yours? Mine is at 2:50 PM :(

hi ladies, its my scan tomorrow too, eeks I'm soo excited!!!! its at 2pm, it almost feels like xmas as a child actually, that how will i get to sleep tonight feeling:haha: I must admit I'm starting to get a couple of nervous wobbles, fingers crossed, and hugs and baby dust for everyone, will be thinking fo you all wherever you are in the world xx

Ladies! I just had my scan and it was AMAZING! I got myself all nervous because my symtpoms were improving, and I was so scared there would be something wrong, but the baby was perfect! Jumping all around and waving at us. :)

I was measuring a few days ahead, which is great because my first scan I was measuring a few days behind! So.. I am now 11+4, but the baby was actually measuring 12+0. My doc put the due date in the middle of my two ultrasound measurements which is right with my LMP. So, I gained a day!

So... MsRaggle could you please change my due date to February 18th?

Here are the scan photos!!!!! :)
https://jokerette.com/ultrasound_11w4d_small.jpg

Jokerette- What great pics! It's always nice to see that the baby is healthy! I was so nervous before my scan for no reason, but left the doctors excited but calm! Do you have any guesses/feelings on the gender?

Jokerette- What great pics! It's always nice to see that the baby is healthy! I was so nervous before my scan for no reason, but left the doctors excited but calm! Do you have any guesses/feelings on the gender?

I am feeling like maybe a girl...but the tech kept saying "he" but its too so to know i think! But i am still leaning toward girl. Any guesses based on skull?

Aww that is great!:thumbup: I thought I was as well and had a hamburger last evening....didn't end well! I threw up all night :(:nope::nope::sad2::brat:

My appetite isn't back and still pretty tired...I am sooooooo ready for this phase to be over!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Mine literally changed over night. I was really hungry on Monday and thought... I could go for an orange. That was the first positive food thought I've had in weeks. Hopefully you'll be feeling better any day now! :hugs:

Congrats on the scan Jokerette!! Beautiful baby pictures!

i had my 12 wk appointment with the nurse practitioner today, she searched for about 2 minutes or so before she was able to locate the HB... strong 160! YAY for baby!

I go for my colposcopy on the 25th, at what time I will have my 16 wk checkup!

everyones scans look great !!
to whoever asked how to put up pics, go to where you would reply and click 'go advanced' next to post quick reply and click the little paper clip. and upload like that.

Here is a link to a YouTube video of our ultrasound!!! Also, i heard the heartbeat on my home doppler today! what a good day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqHqtvOqd0

Here is a link to a YouTube video of our ultrasound!!! Also, i heard the heartbeat on my home doppler today! what a good day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqHqtvOqd0

Aww. Did she rub her eye? Soo cute.
I'm so jealous of everyone who is excited for their scans. Mine feels like it was AGES ago!

I'm getting better from my illness...but I have woken up this morning with no voice.

Has anybody else had any gender dreams?? I WAS convinced that this bubba is a girl. Now I'm not convinced at all. twice this week I've dreamt I'm having a boy.
My first dream I went to the dentist and she pointed a thermometer at my stomach and told me I was having a boy. I had another boy dream last night...but I can't remember anything from teh dream other than the fact I had 2 sons.

Staying team yellow is going to drive me crazy...I want to know what my baby is NOW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->