February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

im actually really panicking about my scan tomorrow - i dont think im going to be able to sleep tonight!!
had my first proper hormonal-wobble on Monday when i burst into tears about something stupid and dont think it helps that i am worrying about my scan!!!!!!

Im back baby is great and kepy waving at us.

They said baby is measuring at 11wks 1day but getting rescaned monday and then hopefully baby will be 45 mm so i can have the downsyndrome blood screening.

I am on cloud 9 right now, ill try up load a pic later x

:happydance: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :happydance:

OMG cant believe I missed this .... a Huge Congraulations to you :) x
Sorry I havent been on for a while but theres just soooo much to do xxx

hellooo orangedom!! I love the 2nd trimester, everything is so much better, got home from work tonight, stripped the wallpaper in what will be the nursery then made cakes mmmm, so nice not to just crash when I get home.:thumbup:

The scan pictures look great, congrats everyone.

:hugs: blackrose

wow Love the Energy! I dont think anyone else is an Orange yet!!! I love Oranges!! I am still far behind and cant wait to get to your stage. my appetite isnt back yet and neither is my energy :growlmad::growlmad:

Aw...dizzyangel I hope your scan is awesome and reassuring!

Natasha, great scan pic!

Was at the OB's for a check-up today. It was super short, but we got to hear baby's heartbeat! So excited that our bean seems to be growing OK and all. We don't get a scan until 20 weeks, so 10 more to go.

im actually really panicking about my scan tomorrow - i dont think im going to be able to sleep tonight!!
had my first proper hormonal-wobble on Monday when i burst into tears about something stupid and dont think it helps that i am worrying about my scan!!!!!!
Aww I really hope you can get some sleep tonight! My scan is this week as well...12 week scan on Friday! lol I get the hormonal bursts all the time ESP for those of you in the US...have you seen the Jiffs Peanut Butter commercials? I always get teary eyed with those :dohh:

hi ladies :flower:
black_rose :hugs: tried sending u a pm back but it wouldnt let me :shrug:
sparklez - i cant believe your 15 weeks already :shock: im only nearly 11 !
i cant wait to get out of first tri :dance:
my MS have been settling alot the last week, only throwing up once or twice, but last night was very very bad :sick: was feeling ill all after noon and walked in to the bedroom to go to sleep after LO went down and for some reason our room smelt like spew :sick: i dont think it did, but i just smelt it and was running for the toilet. was throwing up so much i brought a bucket to bed and i needed to get up and use it 6 time through the night :nope: then go and hose it out :nope: arggh, not nice at all. and jesse had such a bad night last night, my DH got up to him the whole night because if i wasnt throwing up i just physically couldnt lift my head off the pillow.
but i feel ok this morning so hoping it was just a bad spell.

Hi ladies! I'm one tired girl. I left my aunt and cousins in Disney at 945 tonight! LOL Of course I didn't come back and sleep...I did a trial pack to make sure everything fits (it does) though I have no idea if it's within weight... I've bought baby a few Disney things though it's probably nothing I can't get in Florida!! Ah well. I got a Really cute stuffed Dumbo, a Dumbo blanket, a sweet bath toy - it's a boat and has some removable figures - Peter Pan, Alice, Donald, etc etc, 2 pictures to be framed (though I think I'm going to get a third), and then this little toy that baby won't even be able to use until it's like...1.5! Haha!

2 more days and I'm in the 2nd trimester!! I can't believe it! So looking forward to the scan on Monday so I can truly chill out!

Hey everyone,
Sorry I've been kind of absent the last week or so. Everything seems to have got crazy busy. Annnnnyway I had my 12 week scan yesterday and was so relieved to see a perfect little bub chilling out in there. It was so chilled, I think I saw a little cup of coffee in one hand and a paper in the other.
Once I figure out how to upload the pic I'll put it here...but I put it on fb for those of you who are over there!
Hope everyone is starting to feeling a bit more energised and less ill. I go on holiday to France next week with my father in law and some other family so we will break the news then!

:hugs:

https://postec.nottingham.ac.uk/~ec/images/littleigg1.jpg
This isn't very clear but it shows his/her legs up in the air with teeny feet together at the top!
https://postec.nottingham.ac.uk/~ec/images/littleiggfeet.jpg

:wave: Hi Girls ~ Was out all day yesterday....Had accupuncture for my serious headaches & neck pain & then met my Sister & her kiddies for a picnic at the park :kiss:

Welcome to Kaisma :wave: & 'welcome' to black_rose :winkwink::hugs:

Loving all the scan pictures ~ So glad they all went well:baby::happydance:

Congrats on being a Peach swanxxsong

Wow lots to catch up on!!! Everyones scan pics look great! Welcome to the new members :) I don't have enough time this morning to respond to everyone but I read everyones posts and I'm thinking of all of you!

We have our scan today. We had one at 7+3, and now I'm at 11+3. If all goes well we will post on FB tonight! I'm so nervous even though there is no reason to be. I just want to see my little baby abd know that nothing happen between the last scan and this one. I hope to have exciting news and scan pics later today!! :)

Aw Junebugs! :hugs: I know that feeling, I’m really having issues sleeping lately. Am trying to find a better nighttime routine because I sleep horrifically lately. It’s bad. I hope you’re able to find some remedies soon!

:hugs: for you, Dizzy; I’m sure things will go wonderfully! I look forward to hearing about the scan! I was panicking and nervous too… I think for many women, that’s pretty natural. =)

Tiger, I hope the MS settles again soon! That’s awful!

Cute scan pics Ellitig!!

Thanks Kelly! I eat a peach a day as of late, with peaches being in season, so it’s kind of comical. ;)

Eee Jokerette, good luck and have fun!

I am having an emotional week. I am crying right now because hubby was telling me that his coworker’s dog caught a baby bunny today, and she thought it was dead so she was trying to get it from the dog. The dog dropped it, the bunny was alive and ran through the house. So she caught and released it. But all I can do is cry and worry that the bunny’s not okay.

I’m always the type to love animals but this is ridiculous. Pregnancy hormones! And to make matters worse, I want to go adopt a pet to make up for the poor sick bunny. Hubby is laughing because he’s like, “Oh great, hormones and maternal instinct. I’m not telling you anything ever again.”

Granted, I’m laughing because this is completely comical, but I still feel sad for the bunny’s sake! :haha:

Aw Junebugs! :hugs: I know that feeling, I’m really having issues sleeping lately. Am trying to find a better nighttime routine because I sleep horrifically lately. It’s bad. I hope you’re able to find some remedies soon!

:hugs: for you, Dizzy; I’m sure things will go wonderfully! I look forward to hearing about the scan! I was panicking and nervous too… I think for many women, that’s pretty natural. =)

Tiger, I hope the MS settles again soon! That’s awful!

Cute scan pics Ellitig!!

Thanks Kelly! I eat a peach a day as of late, with peaches being in season, so it’s kind of comical. ;)

Eee Jokerette, good luck and have fun!

I am having an emotional week. I am crying right now because hubby was telling me that his coworker’s dog caught a baby bunny today, and she thought it was dead so she was trying to get it from the dog. The dog dropped it, the bunny was alive and ran through the house. So she caught and released it. But all I can do is cry and worry that the bunny’s not okay.

I’m always the type to love animals but this is ridiculous. Pregnancy hormones! And to make matters worse, I want to go adopt a pet to make up for the poor sick bunny. Hubby is laughing because he’s like, “Oh great, hormones and maternal instinct. I’m not telling you anything ever again.”

Granted, I’m laughing because this is completely comical, but I still feel sad for the bunny’s sake! :haha:

LOL... thanks hun.... i know what you mean about the crying thing, i do it whenever i watch TLC and the Baby show's i start crying. I also cry at the homecoming one, i really just cry at anything sad/happy on T.V, and i NEVER a cryer.

Wow lots to catch up on!!! Everyones scan pics look great! Welcome to the new members :) I don't have enough time this morning to respond to everyone but I read everyones posts and I'm thinking of all of you!

We have our scan today. We had one at 7+3, and now I'm at 11+3. If all goes well we will post on FB tonight! I'm so nervous even though there is no reason to be. I just want to see my little baby abd know that nothing happen between the last scan and this one. I hope to have exciting news and scan pics later today!! :)

YAY FOR SCANS!!!!! You must be sooooooooo happy to be seeing your little bean!

It is Wednesday!! YAY!!! I know I am going for a regular MW appt, but it is still really nice!! Can't wait to hear the HB! the next 3 hours needs to go by already!! :haha:

I've been super-emotional, too!

I read an article this morning about saying goodbye to a dog who's close to dying and positively stated bawling at work! :cry: I never, never cry in front of my coworkers and had to run to the bathroom so I could sob in piece for a few min, lol. How embarrassing, but I feel like I have ZERO control over it! Darn, hormones!

Hey everyone,
Sorry I've been kind of absent the last week or so. Everything seems to have got crazy busy. Annnnnyway I had my 12 week scan yesterday and was so relieved to see a perfect little bub chilling out in there. It was so chilled, I think I saw a little cup of coffee in one hand and a paper in the other.
Once I figure out how to upload the pic I'll put it here...but I put it on fb for those of you who are over there!
Hope everyone is starting to feeling a bit more energised and less ill. I go on holiday to France next week with my father in law and some other family so we will break the news then!

:hugs:

https://postec.nottingham.ac.uk/~ec/images/littleigg1.jpg
This isn't very clear but it shows his/her legs up in the air with teeny feet together at the top!
https://postec.nottingham.ac.uk/~ec/images/littleiggfeet.jpg

Lovely scan! Such a cutie!!! I am happy to see everything went well! Next scan will be 20 week!!!! I have my 12 week on Friday and cant wait!!!

Cant wait for your update :happydance:

Just checking in... Off to read the posts I've missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->