February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

wish i had seen this thread a while ago... lol
Due feb 3 and can not wait!!!!

I am not having a good day.. Im off to a wedding in 2 hours and the things i have picked out to wear are all to small :( and i have lost a bag too ahhhhh...

Hi everyone I only just found this thread, im due feb 6th ;-) Baby number 3, my first daughter Elena Isobel is 5 in November and my son James Luke is 3and a half. xxx

Well I've changed my mind..I'm not staying team yellow anymore...

2 weeks + 1 day until my gender scan :happydance:

Welcome katree and kellyfc!! :)

Ahhhh amanda! haha. Caving in, then? ;) Welcome to the dark side! :dance:

Hi, i got my scan on friday and i am soo worried (even thought i haven't had any problems). It is gonna be scan month for this thread so how is everybody's feeling about their 12 weeks scan coming up ?? xx

We are scan buddies!!! what time is yours? Mine is at 2:50 PM :(

I got mine at 9 am lol. Nice an early, that is not usually like me but i was supposed to work at 12.30. Finally, I ended off asking the whole day off as i am so scared that something is gonna go wrong, so i asked OH take me for breakfast after that (that will be challenging but my aversion are a bit better). I just want to go to sleep and get up tomorow morning (what a waste of day off lol)

Jokerette, i am soo happy your scan went well !! Your pics are great !

I'm getting better from my illness...but I have woken up this morning with no voice.

Has anybody else had any gender dreams?? I WAS convinced that this bubba is a girl. Now I'm not convinced at all. twice this week I've dreamt I'm having a boy.
My first dream I went to the dentist and she pointed a thermometer at my stomach and told me I was having a boy. I had another boy dream last night...but I can't remember anything from teh dream other than the fact I had 2 sons.

Staying team yellow is going to drive me crazy...I want to know what my baby is NOW!!!

I keep wishing i would have something (a dream) that might give me some hint of what i am having. I have not had 1 dream and i am still on the fence with my ultrasound picture. I have had no maternal feeling, one day i think girl, the next i think boy, I feel like i am never going to find out!! lol

Well I've changed my mind..I'm not staying team yellow anymore...

2 weeks + 1 day until my gender scan :happydance:

LOL.. i just saw this post! I don't think i would be able to stand being team yellow! Although if it was my second maybe i could......

Welcome katree and kellyfc!

Junebugs, I don't have any maternal feelings either. It's weird. I want to feel something, or have a dream, but I haven't had a pregnancy related dream since the day before I took a HPT.

I'm about to enter my 2nd tri and I'm not feeling preggo at all. Not that I'm wanting the m/s back, but I just don't feel anything now and my next appt isn't until the 16th. Sooooo far away.

For now, I will obsess over everyone else scans! :)

Welcome katree and kellyfc!

Junebugs, I don't have any maternal feelings either. It's weird. I want to feel something, or have a dream, but I haven't had a pregnancy related dream since the day before I took a HPT.

I'm about to enter my 2nd tri and I'm not feeling preggo at all. Not that I'm wanting the m/s back, but I just don't feel anything now and my next appt isn't until the 16th. Sooooo far away.

For now, I will obsess over everyone else scans! :)

You have taken the words right out of my mouth. It is like we are twins right now. I had a dream right before my HPT too even, but nothing since then!!! So weird....

I think my MIL has convinced DH to find out what we are having! It is funny, every Sunday when he calls her she says, "Sooooo, are you going to be telling what type of grandchild I can expect this time...??!!" She is really wanting another granddaughter, DH's niece is the only girl and she is 15!

Jokerette, your video made me tear up! That LO is just precious! Love getting to see how big they're getting... it's amazing!

Welcome to our new members!

Hey ladies...

JuneBugs-Im staying team yellow.. its my second lol didnt with my first.. :)

13 days till my 12 week appt.. :)

That video was great.. thanks for sharing it.. Jokerette :)

Hi everyone I only just found this thread, im due feb 6th ;-) Baby number 3, my first daughter Elena Isobel is 5 in November and my son James Luke is 3and a half. xxx

Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you! :wave::wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->