February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi, i got my scan on friday and i am soo worried (even thought i haven't had any problems). It is gonna be scan month for this thread so how is everybody's feeling about their 12 weeks scan coming up ?? xx

We are scan buddies!!! what time is yours? Mine is at 2:50 PM :(

I got mine at 9 am lol. Nice an early, that is not usually like me but i was supposed to work at 12.30. Finally, I ended off asking the whole day off as i am so scared that something is gonna go wrong, so i asked OH take me for breakfast after that (that will be challenging but my aversion are a bit better). I just want to go to sleep and get up tomorow morning (what a waste of day off lol)

Jokerette, i am soo happy your scan went well !! Your pics are great !

awww it will be worth it and you can definitely go out and celebrate after the scan :D I love the idea of making a video of it. I am thinking about doing it as well! sigh...mine seems so far away though.

Goodluck tomorrow and best wishes!!

Yay my scan was amazing!!! I'm still a bit freaked out by it, I was looking at it thinking "there's no WAY that is inside me!"

The sonographer measured me as being 71.4mm which she said put me at 13+3, but that doesn't match up with my charts at all so I'm skeptical, I think I'll keep it at 12+4 on here

I think we've agreed to stay team yellow :dance:

Baby edit.jpg

My scan went great yesterday!!! Ive been so busy that this is the first chance I have had to update you!!

Peanut is measuring 9 days ahead so my new due date is the 4th but doesnt seem quite right for my cycle so I reckon they are just going to be a super huge chubb when they arrive!!
I dont think I actually took a breath from the moment I went in the room until I saw the heartbeat and I think I would have cried if I hadnt been needing too pee so badly!!

Think I will go change my tickers as I like the thought of Peanut being here earlier!!
And Im team yellow too!!!!!!!

Is anyone else still really tired during the day? I thought my fatigue had subsided but has hit me hard again.

Is anyone else still really tired during the day? I thought my fatigue had subsided but has hit me hard again.
I'm a week and 2 days ahead of you..but only the past 3(ish) days I've been properly getting back to myself and catching up with things.

Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon too x

It's definitely day-by-day. Yesterday I felt great from morning till night. Today I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all and have been DRAGGING through work. I guess it's too much to ask for constant energy quite yet?? :shrug:

Congrats to all the scan ladies!

I don't really have maternal feelings yet either, and certainly no dreams. I think it's just been hard not to worry and to relax and enjoy! Those who have had gender dreams might enjoy knowing that at least one study has shown that they are really, really accurate in actually predicting your baby's gender!

Congrats to the new second trimester ladies. Still 3 more weeks over here - ah!

Hello Girls ~ Just wanted to update & explain why im not online

I recieved the most devastating phone call at 4.30am Thursday

My Darling, wonderful, caring, special, honest, Dad had passed away

Im in total bits, devastated & just dont know how to cope with day to day life right now :cry::cry::cry::cry: Truly the worst day of my whole life

'Dad im gonna miss you so very much ~ Part of my heart has broken forever

Im in total bits, devastated & just dont know how to cope with day to day life right now :cry::cry::cry::cry: Truly the worst day of my whole life

so so sorry :cry:

KellyC75- I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you
:hugs2::hugs2::hugs2:

Kelly- my heart is breaking for you
:( I am so so sorry for your loss :( you obviously love your dad very much and always will :(

Don't think of him as gone away
his journey's just begun,
life holds so many facets
this earth is only one.

Just think of him as resting
from the sorrows and the tears,
in a place of warmth and comfort
where there are no days and years.

Think of how he must be wishing
that we could know today,
how nothing but our sadness
can really go away.

And think of him as living
in the hearts of those he touched...
for nothing loved is ever lost
and he was loved so much.

big big big :hugs:

Oh Kelly I'm so sorry. Huge :hugs: coming your way.

I am so sorry to hear that kellyC75:hugs:

I thought i ll update you with my scan that went really well. Baby was sleeping so she took the photo and measurement straight away. Then he woke up and started to stretch and move. Here a little pic. Good luck to all the other ladies waiting for their scan xx

Attachments

• Scan photo.jpg
    Scan photo.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 5
Great pic Ame!

And Kelly, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you at this time, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this time. :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss Kelly. You and your family are in my prayers. :hugs:

Had my first crazy-pregnant-lady moment last night where I cried for no reason. I even knew I was being silly but couldn't help it! :p*

Is anyone else having bad headaches? Mine kept me up all last night :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->