February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Kelly, my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry. Stay strong.

Jokerette- I've had many headaches for weeks now. They get really bad and I just have to lay down and try and sleep them away. I'm guessing they are due to hormones but they are sure annoying!

Kelly, sweetie I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you all of God's comfort during this difficult time :hugs:

Hi Everyone

I haven't been on here in a week. It's been a work week from hell, but I'm glad at it's almost over now. I'm really behind on all your posts so will probably be spending the weekend catching up.

I had my scan last Friday and it was wonderful. My gynae has pushed me a week ahead so I guess I'm already in the 2nd trimester. My EDD is now 2 Feb 2012. My lil bubba was beautiful, jumping around and wiggling it's little bum. My hubby and I were amazed at the development since our 6 week scan:cloud9:

Well everyone knows we're pregnant now :happydance:. We invited our siblings over after the scan last Friday and surprised them with news of the baby. They are all so thrilled. It just warms up my heart knowing that there are so many people happy for us.

My bump seems to be growing quite quickly now as well, but I'm feeling better than ever.

I do hope you are all well and will catch up with you all once I've read the last weeks posts :thumbup:

I'm officially in 2nd tri ladies! I'm a lemon :happydance:

So my question is....what month am I at 14 weeks. I was content with saying 4 months b/c that's what my book says but a friend of mine (who has 2 kids) insisted on saying I was 3.5 months. Now i'm confused, and frustrated. I understand different sources say different things, just like with the trimesters, but there's no need for a mini argument *hmpf*

I'm officially in 2nd tri ladies! I'm a lemon :happydance:

So my question is....what month am I at 14 weeks. I was content with saying 4 months b/c that's what my book says but a friend of mine (who has 2 kids) insisted on saying I was 3.5 months. Now i'm confused, and frustrated. I understand different sources say different things, just like with the trimesters, but there's no need for a mini argument *hmpf*

haha i think you are 3.5 months. There are about 4 weeks per month... so three months would be about 12 weeks.

Remember, there are about 10 months of pregnancy so you still have 6.5 months left, ahhhh

I have pretty bad headaches too, Jokerette. Frustrating, and almost daily!

Here is a video of me using my doppler today, 11weeks+6days
I find the baby's heartbeat at about 0:23 seconds into the video! Then the baby scoots away and hides ;)

I got really lucky today and happened to find it right away! That is the first time that happened. After the video ended baby had scooted over to the other side and it took me about 3 minutes to find it again. I was using the doppler very low... well below my belly button! I had the doppler almost on my pelvic bone.

I usually start by finding my pulse near my hip bone, then i angle it down to point sort of behind my pelvic bone, and slide slowly from one side to the other. If i think i hear something i slow down and do little tilted circles

This is the Babybeat.com rental model BB200, $45/month in the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6mwmyUF_Fk

Had my first crazy-pregnant-lady moment last night where I cried for no reason. I even knew I was being silly but couldn't help it! :p*

Is anyone else having bad headaches? Mine kept me up all last night :(

I have been having few but usually at the end of the day. Had one yesterday but it might have been the thunder type weather as i was off all day and i wasn't the only one having it. It usually go in the morning. Make sure you get plenty of water and rest.

Baby angelic, i am so happy for you. I know the feeling i had my first one today as well. It was such a relief to see LO moving and streching (that was once he woke up ! lol) xx

Also, does anyone know where could i get the february valentine 2012 ticker ?? thanks

Jokerette, i think i'll just stick to saying my progression by weeks and fruits!

Jokerette, i think i'll just stick to saying my progression by weeks and fruits!

yeah i agree... its too confusing doing months because when you tell people you are 3 months pregnant they assume you have 6 months left, but really you have closer 6.5 or 7! :)

Also, does anyone know where could i get the february valentine 2012 ticker ?? thanks

To add it to your signature go to your edit signature, then click the little "image" icon on the editing toolbar, then type https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif into that box.

You can also do it by typing the following into your edit signature box (including the tag at the beginning and end):
[B][img][I][url]https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif[/url][/I][/B]

Hi everyone! Congrats on all the Feb. babies! my EDD is on feb 19th (c'mon pisces!) i counted by hand on the calender to figure this out. Both me and my fiance are Pisces (and love fish tanks lol) another one would fit in just fine. I'm going to have my first look and first listen to my little pisces on monday, i just cannot wait! i will be back here to post my pictures.. once again cannot wait!

Hello Girls ~ Just wanted to update & explain why im not online

I recieved the most devastating phone call at 4.30am Thursday

My Darling, wonderful, caring, special, honest, Dad had passed away

Im in total bits, devastated & just dont know how to cope with day to day life right now :cry::cry::cry::cry: Truly the worst day of my whole life

'Dad im gonna miss you so very much ~ Part of my heart has broken forever

I am so sorry. I could not even imagine that. I will be thinking and praying for you. I am just so sorry. Big hugs!

To add it to your signature go to your edit signature, then click the little "image" icon on the editing toolbar, then type https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif into that box.

You can also do it by typing the following into your edit signature box (including the tag at the beginning and end):
[B][img][I][url]https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif[/url][/I][/B]

Thank you ;)

I like to periodically check in with you ladies, although I have been removed. I want to make sure you are all doing well and keep my spirits up with all the great pics, stories and scans. I do miss you all!!

KELLY, I am SO SO Sorry to hear of your father's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. :hugs:

AME, GREAT scan!!!

JOKERETTE, your preg is in full swing, so very awesome!! The video of finding your wiggler is Cuuuute! :thumbsup:

BABYANGEL, so glad to hear the scan went well and you got awesome pucs. Love how the family/friends got the news. Hoping your hellish work week ends lovely into a nice weekend.

ALLIECAT, Welcome :wave: this is the most wonderful group of women. I have to check back with them ever so often just to feel the great vibes I always felt when I joined! You will have an AWESOME 6.5 months with these women, please enjoy it!

I am on CD17 ladies, and we saw a faint pink line on OPK, we are have "donation" scheduled for delivery at 9am on Monday, FXD for us!!! :dust:

Hello Girls ~ Just wanted to update & explain why im not online

I recieved the most devastating phone call at 4.30am Thursday

My Darling, wonderful, caring, special, honest, Dad had passed away

Im in total bits, devastated & just dont know how to cope with day to day life right now :cry::cry::cry::cry: Truly the worst day of my whole life

'Dad im gonna miss you so very much ~ Part of my heart has broken forever

I am so sorry to hear about your dad, sending you (massive hugs)

Kelly, I am so so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort with your friends and family during this time. :hugs:

Jokerette, YES to the headaches! I had another bad one last night that landed me in bed early. Sleep seems to be my only cure for them because I'm really trying to stay away from drugs... even the ones my doctor said are safe. If they get more constant, though, I might have to give in because I cannot function when they come on strong :shrug:

Finally at 13 weeks today! :happydance: I'm counting this as my transition into the 2nd tri because (more than the dates) I kind of "feel" like I'm 2nd Tri, if you know what I mean. Less worry, less sickness... then again more headaches and I'm still waiting on that energy! lol. Still, bring it on! One week closer to meeting my LO!

Kelly, so so sorry to hear about your dad hun. Keep your chin up hun!

Amanda you must be sooo excited for your gender scan! How much are they? I fancy one just cause I'm so damn impatient :blush:

All the scan pictures are beautiful!

Now for me....... I felt bubbles last night! Was absolutely amazing. I never felt bubbles with Summer but this time I got like six pops one after the other. Was amazing and completely made my night!

Are any of you keeping pregnancy journals I can read? (Mines is in my sig :) )

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? I'm working :(

Kelly- I am so sorry for you and your family, i was just wondering yesterday where you were because i knew you had a scan booked this week. My heart goes out to you hun and know we are all here for you !! BIG HUGS!! :hugs:

Jokerette- I had to call in sick to work on Tuesday because i had such a bad headache. I had them all weekend, i started seeing flashing spots . I checked my BP and it was all fine. I seem to be better now but they were really bad.

MrsMM24- GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you and your family !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->