February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Kelly-I am so sorry to hear about your dad.. Sending big big hugs..

MrsMM-good luck hun sending lots and lots of baby dust to you..

Getting impatient for 12 weeks to hit.. seems like all of you ladies are pretty much there.. I guess thats what happens when your due one the last day of the month.. lol

I've been feeling increasing wriggles and pops this last week... I just can't wait to feel proper movement, I've missed that ever since Ilana was born. I lay there last night listening to baby wriggle on the Doppler and I felt some of the flips which was just lovely.

My midwife appointment is 16th August and then I dont get another until 28 weeks, so October I think!

I've been feeling increasing wriggles and pops this last week... I just can't wait to feel proper movement, I've missed that ever since Ilana was born. I lay there last night listening to baby wriggle on the Doppler and I felt some of the flips which was just lovely.

My midwife appointment is 16th August and then I dont get another until 28 weeks, so October I think!

I can not wait for that feeling... I know its early but I keep sitting and trying to see if i feel anything... so far no... but i can not wait!! must be so amazing.

I like to periodically check in with you ladies, although I have been removed. I want to make sure you are all doing well and keep my spirits up with all the great pics, stories and scans. I do miss you all!!

KELLY, I am SO SO Sorry to hear of your father's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. :hugs:

AME, GREAT scan!!!

JOKERETTE, your preg is in full swing, so very awesome!! The video of finding your wiggler is Cuuuute! :thumbsup:

BABYANGEL, so glad to hear the scan went well and you got awesome pucs. Love how the family/friends got the news. Hoping your hellish work week ends lovely into a nice weekend.

ALLIECAT, Welcome :wave: this is the most wonderful group of women. I have to check back with them ever so often just to feel the great vibes I always felt when I joined! You will have an AWESOME 6.5 months with these women, please enjoy it!

I am on CD17 ladies, and we saw a faint pink line on OPK, we are have "donation" scheduled for delivery at 9am on Monday, FXD for us!!! :dust:

Thinking of you! Hope all goes well :flower:

Oh i am so Jelous right now.....

Soooooo exciting about the ladies feeling bubbles and wiggles!!!

MrsMM24- fingers crossed for you! Thanks for checking on with us :) we miss you and hope you are back soon!!

BTW, when i had my scan they changed my due date from the 11th to the 13th of february ;)

You ladies love scan pics, right? I know I do. Ended up another set as I had to schedule an inbetween apptmt to get my NT scan done. So that means I'll have pics from 11wks, 12w3d and 15wks! Here are the pics from 12w3d - both together, then A (hand to the forehead), then B (sucking it's thumb). I'm hoping that one's a boy and one's a girl still.. seems like ages until I can find out the genders!

Attachments

• twins 12 wk 3d pic1.jpg
    twins 12 wk 3d pic1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 57
  • baby A 12wk3d pic1.jpg
    baby A 12wk3d pic1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 56
  • baby B 12wk3d pic1.jpg
    baby B 12wk3d pic1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 58
Tobaira - I'm such a twat, I looked at your scan pics thinking ''aw how cute'' then at your ticker (which doesn't say your having twins) then back to the pics thinking ''Why does it look like more than one! It took me until I read both your post and under your username to realise that you were having twins, you just didn't have the usual twin ticker!

Cute scan though!

lol Natasha! Yeah I should put a note on my signature that says that.. Is there a twin ticker or do people just put two tickers up? I didn't want to take up extra space so I just put up the one ticker. I'll put a note on my signature to make it clearer =)

Kelly, so sorry for your loss, we really miss you, was looking for your posts yesterday, it seems odd without you. All my love to you and your family at this time xx

I am on CD17 ladies, and we saw a faint pink line on OPK, we are have "donation" scheduled for delivery at 9am on Monday, FXD for us!!! :dust:

:thumbup: Best of luck to you and DW, will be thinking of you Monday xx

Kelly, my deepest condolences to you and your family! :hugs:

MrsMM24, KMFX for you and DW!! :dust: for this to be a lucky cycle with an extremely sticky bean! I am glad that you are still going to be checking in with us, it would not be the same without hearing updates from you! :hugs:

I am happy for all of you ladies who are feeling better!! I think this is going to be a whole 40 weeks of nausea.... I have made it to the worst nausea, everything I eat makes me want to :sick: (when I can eat,, otherwise just feel like :sick: all of the time). I was sick Wednesday before the DRs and it was so bad that it caused me to have Patiki Eye on my whole face! I swear I look like I was punched in the face! :shrug:
To go with the nausea, I have NO energy... this is the only one that I have felt sick and not had any energy with!! :sleep: :haha:

Good luck MrsMM24. I have everything crossed for you.
Loving the twin pics!

has anyone eles got a scan 11aug ? :dance:

im so scared !

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts ~ Your words mean so much to me at this terrible time & I mean that

My Dear Dad deserved so much more time, after working so hard for so many years, to build us a great future, he had only 1 short year of retirement, his life had just begun

This is truly the worst time of my whole life, my Mum is devastated, they had been together 36 years :hugs:

My Dad was always the one I could turn to for honest advice & im so so very sad that I dont have that anymore ~ I will miss him forever

Kelly- I am so sorry for you and your family, i was just wondering yesterday where you were because i knew you had a scan booked this week. My heart goes out to you hun and know we are all here for you !! BIG HUGS!! :hugs:

Thankyou so much ~ The scan was on the morning I got that terrible phone call ~ It is re-booked for Tuesday now

Kelly, so sorry for your loss, we really miss you, was looking for your posts yesterday, it seems odd without you. All my love to you and your family at this time xx

Thats a sweet thing to say ~ Thankyou :hugs:

Just want to wish all you ladies all the very best xx
Ive been stopping by every so often but sadly am now out at 13 wks. Can you take me off list for 12 Feb? Thank you xxx

Sorry for your loss threebirds :hugs:

Tobaira, ha don't add it in on my account... I'm sure 99% of people aren't as dim as me lol! But lilypie does twin tickers, I'm so used to seeing them about for twins lol!

Hope everyone's had a good day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->