February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Just want to wish all you ladies all the very best xx
Ive been stopping by every so often but sadly am now out at 13 wks. Can you take me off list for 12 Feb? Thank you xxx
So so for your loss

Just want to wish all you ladies all the very best xx
Ive been stopping by every so often but sadly am now out at 13 wks. Can you take me off list for 12 Feb? Thank you xxx

So sorry threebirds. Hope to see you back very soon!

:hugs: Threebirds. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: :dust: to you and best wishes to you. xoxo

Natasha, if it makes you feel any better, I totally didn't get the twins thing the first time either, I was just like, HEY THAT LOOKS LIKE TWO BABIES. OH CUZ IT IS. And she even has it in her sig. Clearly my eyes went right to the scan and zoned a bit. :haha:

threebirds - so sorry :hugs:
natasha - i have a pregnancy journal :flower:
so ladies - i was feeling so much better MS wise and then all of a sudden it has hit me again :sick:
we were at a 5 star restaurant and i suddenly got the urge and i ran so fast but didnt quite make it to the toilet in time :nope: was so embarassing. i made it just inside the first door.
and then at the supermarket, same thing, was no where to run to in the shop so i tried running out the front door to the garden, but nope :cry: i threw up all of the floor :nope: i felt so horrible, i insisted on helping clean it up, but they wouldnt let me.
it like i cant hold it even for a second ! its horrible

Oh Tiger, I am so sorry that you have been feeling so bad! I hope it gets better for you soon.... :hugs:

THREEBIRDS, I am VERY sorry for your loss and what you are going through emotionally at this time. Having been where you are just 3wks ago. I wish you and your spouse luck in trying again. I am happy to hear that you will be back in the hunt soon. My wife and I are already back in having made te decision immediately. I am here to if you want to chat, have questions etc as you approach this journey again @ a loss.. :hugs: and gentle kisses for the forehead of your sweet angel baby.... :dust: for your sticky bean soon!

Hey Ladies,

I finally Found you all! Lol Can i please be added to the list? My due date is Feb 19th. :happydance: finally 12 weeks today

Hiii :wave:

hope its okay im here:) E.D.D is 25th Feb but have my dating scan in 9 days so can update when i find out :)

ThreeBirds-so so sorry for you loss.. big hugs being sent to you and your family.

Me at 12 + 4, already showing!

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/beanie3.jpg

Off to catch up!

Tiger, I'm sorry your MS is so bad. My best mate is the same and absolutely anything sets her off. One day we couldn't even walk down the street without her being randomly sick three times! I hope it gets better soon xx

Hey Tink and Emily, welcome :)

Thanks for being so welcoming! :flower:

Arw lovely bump!:) im 11weeks +1 and my belly is soo big compared to the day i found out i was pregnant lol! :haha:

x

Three birds :hugs: best of luck for a sticky bean when you are ready

Welcome Tink and Emilyrose lovely to have you here.

Can't remember if it was this board but someone mentioned a craving for cheese and crackers and well, it got me, had to buy crackers at the supermarket today and then got home decided needed the cheese too so walked to the local shop for cheese :) loved every bite!!

Natasha your pic is great, I'm going to try taking one each week only got one so far but will be interesting to compare!

welcome tink and emily :flower:
will do a bit of a catch up a bit later, jesse has me on my toes at the moment :wacko: cheeky little thing

I am so excited, I just booked my maternity shoot with the photographer who did my wedding photos and senior portraits. Best part? He approached me, because he wants more experience doing maternity. So I'm pumped! :dance: Won't be until just before Christmas, but something enthralling to which I can look forward. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->