February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Natasha you look great!!! So exciting!!! :)
Welcome to the new members! What a big group we have!

I just found out my cousin is pregnant too, only 2 weeks behind me... Hooray!!!

Hello dears! Feels like ive been gone forever but I got back home today and can hopefully catch up tomorrow!

Tomorrow afternoon we go in to hear the heartbeat and I'm so nervous...

Im up and struggling to drink water for my second scan, fingers crossed baby has grown so i can have the downs blood test x

hi all! :flower: sorry i have been away so long, I had family in town this week and was really lazy about logging in...Also been quite tired this week, so hitting the sack early.

Really struggling to catch up with this page!!! but getting there!
KellyC75- so sorry about your loss. May you find the strength to deal with it and big :hugs: and prayers for you...
Tobaira- that twin scan is just beautiful!
Tiger- sorry to hear of your awful ordeal, hope you have a better time going forward

All the other scans are so lovely, good luck everyone! I for one, feel LOADS better now that I'm past 13 weeks. Glad i had family in time for the crossover into 2nd tri, got around to telling everyone ...its really good to share.

Hey ladies! Hope you are all well! This is such a busy thread! :)
I haven't post for a while but hopefully I will be popping in more regularly now....
Dating scan tomorrow - can't wait... I'll be exactly 13 weeks from lmp so I'm curious to see if my date changes.... :)

Threebirds, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Welcome Tink and Emily!! :)

And hello to all the ladies! I tried reading back so I could catch up, but I just can't remember everything....sorry :wacko:

I finally have my belly band. I luv it :thumbup:

Welcome to new members!

:wave: everyone!
I've been very ill. Again.
On the plus side, we're going to start finally telling people I think. My "bump" is starting to really be a bump now, not just extra wobbles, so can't hide it much longer!

Yay I'm a plumb today!
Love seeing the bump. I'm so glad I'm not the only one w a big bump at 12 weeks. I wore a tight shirt to church yesterday and showed it off for the 1st time :)
I have the dentist today :( 4 filling.
Have a good day ladies.

OMG I'm a lemon today! I can't believe it. Yea 2nd trimester!

Congrats Redpop!

Tiger- I carry a zip lock plastic bag in my purse in case I am out and about and feel the urge of MS. It has saved me in my car a few times. I hope you start feeling better!

Yaaayyy Redpop!!!!! Being in 2nd is tri is such a great accomplishment. Now i'm ready to share the news with the world!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. =D

I've had Nausea since 6 weeks, everyday all day. I dont actually vomit, im just nauseous and cant eat a darn thing. I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. If im lucky i can eat 1 time a day. I was prescribed a cheap med that didnt work, then was prescribed zofran which also didnt work. Im sooooo over it! i just want to eat!

Welcome to the new members! :flower:

4.5 hours until we can hear our LO's heartbeat for the first time. I didn't cry at the 9+3 ultrasound (I think I was too in awe to process tears!) but I've been feeling super emotional all day and I'm afraid there's a good chance I might not make it through today with a dry eye. Four weeks is TOO long inbetween appointments to know that my LO is ok!

DH mentioned this weekend that my bump is finally coming in. It's so funny to have someone else - even just DH - notice. I'm still trying to get my head around the whole thing.

Diana, now i'm not ashamed to walk around with my pants open lol!

I'm rocking my belly band today. Yay!

I found the heartbeat with the doppler last night. For some reason, my doppler's "BPM" detection thing is off, but hubby has an app on his iphone where he tapped with the beating and it told him how many BPM - and it was in the 150s. Thank God for nerdy musicians and their toys. :haha: JK! But anyway, I was elated. Who knows, I probably found it before and my stupid doppler was just being a jerk. -_- lol

Lemon tomorrow; finally! Congrats to redpop! ;D

Hey swanxxsong, what app does your hubby have? I would luv to download it.

My next doc appointment is next Tuesday and its seems like forever....can't wait.

Just had an update - my EDD is now 10th, not 12th as originally thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->