February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

:hugs: Kelly, hope your scan goes well.

I currently have what I believe is the sinus-infection-from-hell. Ugh, miserable. Post-nasal drip, sore throat, stuffy head, ears and sinuses. My neti is my BFF. But I think I need to hit the doctor's after work today, because I'm only getting worse and worse. Blaaaaah. I can't afford to get too run-down, after all.

But I am a lemon today, so this is exciting. :)

:hugs: Kelly, hope your scan goes well.

I currently have what I believe is the sinus-infection-from-hell. Ugh, miserable. Post-nasal drip, sore throat, stuffy head, ears and sinuses. My neti is my BFF. But I think I need to hit the doctor's after work today, because I'm only getting worse and worse. Blaaaaah. I can't afford to get too run-down, after all.

But I am a lemon today, so this is exciting. :)

:dance: happy Lemon hood!!! I'll hit that tomorrow, so excited :happydance: Hope your infection goes away quick! awful when you're sick and cant take drugs....

Kelly- thoughts and wishes with you...keep the faith!

Kelly, I hope you have a good scan this morning *smile*!

swanxxsong, a sinus infection is the worst. I'm just getting over a cold. I could only take Robitussin plain which did absolutely nothing for my cough. Was going to go to the doc but after I made my appt, I started getting better. Seems to always happen that way. Have to scare your body lol.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Hope everyone is well!!! So sorry for everyone still feeling the MS! Hopefully it will get better SOON!!!! All good with me next appointment in a week, just check up and check heart beat, wish I could see baby again but will have to wait till 20 weeks! We are almost if not already and over 1/3 way done!!! Well done and congrats ladies!!! WOOOOHOOO!! :D

Scan went well ~ Little wriggler :baby:

However they think I ovulated later than 'normal' & so im 2 weeks behind what I should beaccording to my LMP date

This is fine with me, as I have so many things going on in Feb nextyear, an extra 2 weeks is a bonus

Gotta go back in 2 weeks to have another dating/nuchal scan

I read about the app before deciding if i should purchase and it says it was designed for use from 30-40 weeks but people have reported good results from 20 weeks on. I'd imagine 11 weeks is still a tad early :(

:cry:

OH doesnt want me to get a doppler because il freak outt if i cant find heartbeat :dohh:

x

Same here! But we heard it for the 1st time at the doctor yesterday and now I'm hooked... I might have to sneak one into the house! :haha:

Thanks KBKB - tomorrow it's you! :D Early congrats!

Glad the scan went well Kelly! :hugs: Good to know the baby was putting on a show of squirming for you. :)

Aw Laidee, glad you're feeling better. I'm hoping to scare it out of my system with a doctor's appointment too. That's usually how it works for me as well!

Congrats to all the new lemons!!

Appt went awesome yesterday. I've gained 2 lbs...though it's technically 1 since I'd lost 1..in the first trimester and I'm happy with that. Then we went in to hear the heartbeat. Doc asked if my clothes were starting to get tight...I laughed because the clothes I wear are sundresses and loose stuff anyways. It's TOO hot here for tight stuff! He said it may take a bit to find the heartbeat so not to worry...but it only took a few seconds and there it was! 158!

He gave us the talk about the chromosome blood test, gave the pros and cons. John said he'd really prefer that we do it, just so that we are prepared if there is anything wrong. I was on the fence so that's fine! We go back in 2 weeks for that.

Once I get a chance I'm going to book our sex appt. We leave for Florida for a week at the very beginning of Sept and I'd like to know by then!!!

Swan- That sounds awful!!! I hope you get better soon hun!! and YAY TO LEMONHOOD!!

Kelly- I am so glad your ultrasound went well. I was thinking about you today and hope you and your family are doing ok. BIG HUGS! :hugs:

Johnspriness- WELCOME BACK!! We miss you!!! :)

Hi Ladies, just wondering if any of you are going to have the quad test and a 16 week scan? I'm having this but have heard much mentioned on this site. So excited. At my 12 week NT scan my technician said we may be able to find out the sex at the 16 week scan!

Hi Ladies, just wondering if any of you are going to have the quad test and a 16 week scan? I'm having this but have heard much mentioned on this site. So excited. At my 12 week NT scan my technician said we may be able to find out the sex at the 16 week scan!

Is that the blood test? We're having the blood test done in 2 weeks. We plan on booking our own scan around 16/17 weeks to hopefully find out the gender!

Is that the blood test? We're having the blood test done in 2 weeks. We plan on booking our own scan around 16/17 weeks to hopefully find out the gender!

Yes, that's the blood test. My doctor ordered the 16 week scan but I guess maybe the protocol is different in different parts of the country. Here I think it's called the early anatomy scan.

Welcome back JP!!

Redpop - sadly, my only other scan is 20 weeks; wasn't given any other options. Boo! haha. But I have bloodwork at 16 weeks and another appointment with my ob, and that's when shell give me the paperwork to schedule my anatomy scan. Woohoo!

Sorry i forgot to mention my new due date is Feb. 4th. Thanks!!!!

Yeah, my doc won't give another scan until 20-24 weeks to find out the gender, which is why we're going to try to book that on our own! But we're doing the blood work!

Swanxxsong - thanks!!

Junebugs - that was my original date! Lol

If you are talking about the blood test I had that done at my 12 week scan and got good results back, the anatomy scan is happening on the 18th at my 16 week scan.

I think the 12-13 week scan and bloods is the combined test for Downs etc and the 16 week one is the quadruple test. It's just according to the preference of different areas I think.

I have to go collect my maternity notes later ready for my 16 week midwife appointment next week. Trying to write a list of questions to ask.

Yeah, my doc won't give another scan until 20-24 weeks to find out the gender, which is why we're going to try to book that on our own! But we're doing the blood work!

We found out we won't have our gender scan until 21 weeks also... even though we'll be IN the doctor's office at 17 weeks! I'm so bummed. :nope:

Have you or anyone you know done the private scans for gender? I'm on the fence, but it's just SO tempting to see the LO again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->