February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

This is so exciting! This is mine and my husband's first baby and we couldn't be more thrilled. I am due February 05, 2011.

congrats and welcome ! :flower:
ladies does any one find themselves forgetting to post some days lol ?! i read through every day and i make mental notes of who said what because i agree or have something to say and most of the time i actually forget to post and just read lol !
ok to the ladies who are on number 2 or more - how early have you felt movement ? the last 3 days i swear i have felt bubbles and fluttering (definately NOT gas :haha: ) and i was dismissing it, but its happening much more frequently and feels exactly the same as when i first started feeling jesse move :cloud9: so im now 90% positive that i have been feeling this bubba wriggling about. i cant believe how early it is though !
also he is me - 3 days ago 12 weeks :) my little bump
12 weeks c.jpg

Hi Ladies, just wondering if any of you are going to have the quad test and a 16 week scan? I'm having this but have heard much mentioned on this site. So excited. At my 12 week NT scan my technician said we may be able to find out the sex at the 16 week scan!

Hello fellow Lemon :wave:
I got a NT scan at 12 weeks and a marker test which showed very low risk of Downs syndrome.It really depends on your practitioner when you get the blood test, I got it at 12 weeks. I am due another anomaly scan at 18 weeks...Hope that helps!

Tiger, I've been feeling little wriggles and flips for a few weeks... Last night I felt 4 little kicks! Not strong yet but definitely there!

I'm glad the stitch went well...

hey ladies!! just got the cervical cerclage done today! i was so so so so scared but, it was really not as bad as i thought. the little one is in to stay!!!!!!! for anyone else who is worried about getting an epidural DON'T worry... it's seriously not that bad! The worst part is waiting around after for your legs to regain feeling because you get so restless haha.

WOW, i would have been nervous aswell but i am so happy for you that everything went well!!! How long did you have to wait around to get the feeling back in your legs? lol .... i also have a question for you if you don't mind me asking? Do you have to stay on bed rest or can you do normal daily activity's with the cervical stitch in? I'm sorry if that question was to personal.

Not too personal at all!! The feeling took about an hour after the surgery to FULLY come back, but it comes back slowly so after like a half hour or so i could actually move my legs but I couldn't wiggle my toes. You slowly become mobile again (which can make it more difficult if you as impatient as me hehe) Overall the numbness lasts about 2 hours. I don't have to stay on bed rest however I can't lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk. I also can't let anything inside, so no baths, no swimming, and unfortunately no :sex: for the remainder of the pregnancy. I go back in about a week for the doctor to check on everything, and depending on how I'm healing up he may or may not put me on bed rest. Most women start to feel normal after a few days and don't even need to go on bed rest, but it's all really situational. :)

Glad all went well....hope you recover and get back on your feet really quick!:thumbup:

:hi: ladies....
:blush: Is anybody else suffering with a weak bladder??

Day before yesterday I sneezed and peed a little on OH's chair...He was grossed out but understanding.
It's happened about 4 times now....so I'm wearing protective gear:thumbup:

8 days til my gender scan!:happydance:

I'm so excited, my bubba is getting big now :happydance:

I'm off to the mountains for the weekend. Really looking forward to just relaxing and breathing in fresh mountain air.

Hope you all are well and have a super awesome weekend :hugs:

Yesterday me and OH actually saw baby move my tummy - it went on for about five minutes and was very obvious... I've been feeling little movements for a while but OH still can't feel movement from the outside yet.... I was amazed to see my tummy moving at just over 13 weeks.... anyone else had this yet?

Yesterday me and OH actually saw baby move my tummy - it went on for about five minutes and was very obvious... I've been feeling little movements for a while but OH still can't feel movement from the outside yet.... I was amazed to see my tummy moving at just over 13 weeks.... anyone else had this yet?

Oh wow! Thats amazing :) I haven't noticed this yet, but I also haven't been watching. I *think* I have felt the occasional tiny bubble, but nothing definite yet. :( lol
Is it just me, or does february seem AGES away?!?!?

February seems centuries away. :(

And I feel nothing yet. Probably / perhaps because I don't know what I'm looking for yet? haha.

So my pregnancy symptoms are :
Extreme fatigue, Heart burn, A little bit of nausea, itchy stomach, stretching feelings, fluttering(only a few times) Constipation, Bloating, crazy dreams, and I am showing already :) It's hard to believe only six months left and my little one will be here to complete our family. I've had 2 ultrasounds done one at 8 weeks and the other this Tuesday at 11 weeks the difference is huge the baby grew so much in 3 weeks it's unreal. We are hoping for a boy, I have had 3 girls with my first marriage and DH had 2 boys and one girl with his first marriage, this will be our first and we are hoping to even it up with another boy, I would also love a mama's boy :)

Aw Robertsgirl! Cute scan!!

JP, yay on the stroller and lemonhood, I will be joining the great fruit of the lemon in just a few hours!! :haha:

DH and I just spent 20 minutes playing with the doppler (it came in today :happydance:). LO was playing with us, we would find her/him and then s/he would move away and then come back and let us hear for a little bit and then play again. LO stayed still when DH was talking!! :D

Oh wow dsnshne23, that is so neat!

Do any of you ladies plan on teaching your LO another language? We're thinking of teaching ours Spanish, with hopes of moving to the Dominican Republic in 10 years. DH's father lives down there. My sis-n-law speaks fluent German, and I was learning Portuguese at one time. Hopefully LO can pick up on something lol.

Hi ladies! Sorry i have been MIA!

I plan on teaching the baby some sign language as it can help with early communication. My nephew uses it for milk, food, all done, sleep, diaper, more... and its so nice for his parents to be able to communicate what he wants before he could form the words!

Aw Robertsgirl! Cute scan!!

JP, yay on the stroller and lemonhood, I will be joining the great fruit of the lemon in just a few hours!! :haha:

DH and I just spent 20 minutes playing with the doppler (it came in today :happydance:). LO was playing with us, we would find her/him and then s/he would move away and then come back and let us hear for a little bit and then play again. LO stayed still when DH was talking!! :D

Woohoo! Almost there!!

Awe, I want a doppler! That's so great!

Hello Ladies

Just popping by to check you are all well :flower:

Im still struggling coming to terms with losing my Dad :cry:

Happy Friday Swanxxsong! and all you other ladies online :dance:

I can now feel my baby's heartbeat in my lower tummy with my bare fingers (with a bit of probing)....:wohoo: :yipee:
SOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! OH is totally hooked on to it. He has been reaching out to feel LO everyday as soon as he gets home. Its really sweet....:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->