February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi ladies,

haven't been on in a while so a massive catch up to do at some point!!

hope everyone is well.

I am still feeling ok, tired but ok. I have a massive belly already tho and people are commenting on how big i am for my gestation.

I still havent had my scan!! :-( had to put it back a few days as hubby couldnt get out of work so now it is the 22nd!! :-(

its horrible being the last in the group so i'm last for everything!! lol.

Aw Goegem I can understand that feeling! :hugs: Sorry you had to delay your scan, but it is worth it for DH to be able to go! I cannot wait to hear how your scan goes when it gets here!!

Aw Goegem I can understand that feeling! :hugs: Sorry you had to delay your scan, but it is worth it for DH to be able to go! I cannot wait to hear how your scan goes when it gets here!!

aww thanks hun, I cant wait either.

its still seems so far away yet!! oh well, only 2 weeks and 5 days until I'm sunning it on a beach!! cant wait for my holidays!!

i know how you feel about your scan geogem, i still haven´t got my date yet and i´m almost 14 weeks :( first my doctor forgot to refer me so i got her to do that, then a week later i had a call from the hostpital confirming the dates of my last period blood tests and midwife visit, then they said they would call me back with a date. but i´m still waiting and getting annoyed now. going to go down to the hostpital today to ask then what´s going on for the 3rd time!

aww thanks hun, I cant wait either.

its still seems so far away yet!! oh well, only 2 weeks and 5 days until I'm sunning it on a beach!! cant wait for my holidays!!

See that gives you something to look forward to between today and your vacation! :thumbup:

im a PEACH today!!! :happydance:

How exciting :)

I was wondering when you found out you were expecting, when you conceived? I would love to try and have a February 2013 baby when we start trying next spring! Having one on V-day would be WONDERFUL! :) It's my favorite holiday. Of course, We'll feel just as blessed being able to have a baby at all, let alone in a particular month! Here's to wishful thinking!

My last period was May 14th, I conceived around May 30th, and my due date is Feb 18th. You can't entirely control it since you can't control when your period comes, but aim to conceive in May and you'll most likely have a February baby! :)

I had a question for you ladies.

I've had a scan at 7 weeks and 9 weeks and 11 weeks(due to bleeding) I was baby with a heartbeat. At the 11 week scan the heartbeat was in the 180's.

I noticed though that on all the US's i had i didnt see baby moving at all. Im about to be 13 weeks on sunday and I havent felt any flutters or "pops" either. Could something be wrong?

Tink, i saw no movement at my 7 week, and at my 11 week there was only movement a couple of times, most of the time the baby just sat there sleeping. I think you had a nice heartbeat you are totally fine! It's too early to feel anything for most people either, so try not to worry!

hi ladies, just thought I'd check in and see how you are all doing?

I have been soo busy lately and dont get much chance to come on... I have been reading just not commenting much - hope everyone is fine. xx

Ladies I have a Question.

How early is it possible to have braxton hicks?
My tummy has been doing these uncomfortable tightenings and turning hard as a rock at random intervals over the last couple of days. I am presuming it is braxton hicks as it feels the same as when I had them with #1 but my braxton hicks and early labor pains were the same so just looking for opinions on if I should panic.

Hi ladies!
Can I join you? I'm due on the 6th feb! It's number 2 for us but I've been very cautious about posting too much as we've had 3 mc while trying for no 2. I now finally starting to relax! Going to be finding out the gender on the 30th. Super excited!!!
Melanie

Hi ladies!
Can I join you? I'm due on the 6th feb! It's number 2 for us but I've been very cautious about posting too much as we've had 3 mc while trying for no 2. I now finally starting to relax! Going to be finding out the gender on the 30th. Super excited!!!
Melanie

Welcome Sparkle!!! Congrats on your news! How exciting you get to find out the gender on the 30th! That is coming up quick!

RJ2, I have heard of people having them a little earlier than that. But I would mention it at your next prenatal visit, just so your Dr/MW is aware of it should it become more of a problem!

Welcome Sparkle, glad you could join us!!

I have lost another 2 pounds in the last week, DH is telling me that I am mean to his LO that I am starving her/him!! My cousin just announced that her LO is going to be a girl, she wanted another boy (I told her if I have another boy that we will have to trade) :haha:

Can i join too?Im due now on 13th!they put me back a day. So excited its my first!

https://www.prams-pushchairs.co.uk/red-kite-teddy-play-gym-p-1140.html?currency=GBP&language=en
I bought one of these today at a bootsale for £2! HAPPY!!!
I thought it was too cute not to buy and bargain so I'm happy with it even if we aren't staying team yellow.

5 days!!! :pink: or :blue: !!!!

Welcome Crimson!!

Amanda, it is cute!! I think DH is changing his mind about being team yellow! I cannot wait to hear what you are having!

Hey ladies.. havent been on for awhile.. hope everyone is doing well.. i have my 12 week scan in 3 days.. cant wait.. finally getting there... :)

Hello lovely February ladies :hugs:

Sorry I've hardly posted anything-I've been moving and also felt reluctant to say much until I'd had a scan. I had a private scan today :cloud9: and all is well but I am now due 2nd March which makes me now a March mummy.....so sadly I'll be leaving you all for the March group!

I wish you all all the best for the rest of your pregnancies :hugs: Awww man I really wanted a February buba :cry:

I am now due 2nd March which makes me now a March mummy.....so sadly I'll be leaving you all for the March group!

I wish you all all the best for the rest of your pregnancies :hugs: Awww man I really wanted a February buba :cry:

You can still check in with us, 3 of us are now Jan bumps but still hanging on in this group!!

Welcome to the new members and sparkle I love your user name :thumbup:

I've not posted in a while, had a busy week at work trying to line up new tutors to replace me when I reduce my hours at the end of the month, which is involving lots of meetings, emails and training sessions.

Saw the midwife on Friday but didn't get to hear the heartbeat :nope: and the whole session was a bit rushed as she was trying to work out the new computer system and getting a bit frazzled, oh well just got to wait for 20 wk scan I guess.

Very productive weekend sanding down and repainting the front door and a table for outside, picking things up from freecycle and cooking the masses of plums and apples we've been given, cooker has been going non stop but house smells lovely :)

Hope you've all had a nice weekend x

Hi ladies,

spent the whole weekend cleaning and sorting through some old stuff to wither charity or sell, turns out I found a lot more to sell than I thought I've already made £180 today!! my holiday fund is getting bigger!! yay

also been researching a little on home births, i soo cannot wait, I really want them to let me have one - so this little one better stay little as a big baby will not be allowed to be born at home after my shoulder dystocia with my 1st son!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->