February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Tiger, I've been feeling bubbles and pops too that I never noticed with Summer. Can't wait for proper kicks.

I forget to post too...I tend to read, and think right, will reply in a tic then forget. Whoops!

Amanda, I can't believe your gender scan is so soon!! Are you excited? Any intuitions as to the sex?

Kelly, I hope things get easier for you! I can't imagine how your feeling :hugs:

Been nearly a fortnight since I was sick, thank god. But I'm being plagued with headaches every day for the last three days...not good :(

I have to remember and phone my MW on Monday to make a 15 week appt...I keep forgetting haha!

What's everyone up to this weekend? xx

Amanda, I can't believe your gender scan is so soon!! Are you excited? Any intuitions as to the sex?

What's everyone up to this weekend? xx

I know, this pregnancy is flying by very quickly. Of course I'm excited!!! It's weird though, with Liam we didn't find out the gender until our 4d scan at 27 weeks..so I had a huge bump. But finidng out the gender early this time means I have no bump at all..I'm kind of worried they might not be able to tell or might get it wrong but they're 99% accurate from 16 weeks so I guess I just have to beleive them.
At the start of the pregnancy I really really thought it's a girl. Then I had 2 boy dreams so now I have no idea. I have no prefrence but I'm hoping it's a girl so I can say I was right.

Nothing planned this weekend. Booring...hopefully it buckets down so I can take Liam out jumping in puddles!! If not I'll just take him to the park.:thumbup:

Hi Ladies!
Ive read back days of posts but of course I can't remember it all.
I have my next scan on Monday I cant wait!!!!! no chance of finding out gender then is there??

Anyway I am going to Disney world next month so I am spending some time on the DIS forums because that date is closer than the baby one lol.

I love seeing the scan pics and bumps its so great to see us progressing so well! I wish I could figure that stuff out. oh well. I could text you all cause I have the pics on my phone lol but that's all.

Feel good all :)

Hi ladies! Just got back from the doc. My little cold I had last week triggered my asthma, so now I have to take an inhaler every night. I haven't used in inhaler in 10 years. i hope LO doesn't develop asthma :(

How exciting :)

I was wondering when you found out you were expecting, when you conceived? I would love to try and have a February 2013 baby when we start trying next spring! Having one on V-day would be WONDERFUL! :) It's my favorite holiday. Of course, We'll feel just as blessed being able to have a baby at all, let alone in a particular month! Here's to wishful thinking!

I was wondering when you found out you were expecting, when you conceived? I would love to try and have a February 2013 baby when we start trying next spring! Having one on V-day would be WONDERFUL! :) It's my favorite holiday. Of course, We'll feel just as blessed being able to have a baby at all, let alone in a particular month! Here's to wishful thinking!

I conceived this May, according to the conception calculator, I was estimated to conceive between May 13 and May 21, 2011. I actually had thought I conceived a little later than that, but my EDD is the 7th so that's what we're going with for now. ;) haha.

I conceived in May, also, obviously! Lol. We found out on June 1, I believe.

No huge plans this weekend. Tonight we have sort of a block party I guess. A bunch of neighbors are getting together and us and one other family are cooking up a steam pot.

Tomorrow we're going to see a movie...just not sure which one! Dh wants to go to the lake but I dunno. I haven't been feeling great and I really don't want to sit out in the sun all day right now. We'll see.

Don't think I feel baby yet and have no idea if when I mess around with my tummy I'm even feeling my uterus!! LOL Ah well. Soon enough.

I had a question for you ladies.

I've had a scan at 7 weeks and 9 weeks and 11 weeks(due to bleeding) I was baby with a heartbeat. At the 11 week scan the heartbeat was in the 180's.

I noticed though that on all the US's i had i didnt see baby moving at all. Im about to be 13 weeks on sunday and I havent felt any flutters or "pops" either. Could something be wrong?

So this morning after i ate breakfast i was laying in bed watching TV. I started to feel some pops and was felt like a bit of movement, so i took my doppler and had a listen, as soon as i put it on the baby was going crazy in there!!!! Moving around and kicking like crazy!! I had never heard that much movement before, i could feel s/he moving as i was listening ! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! I never though i would feel it soooo soon.. I am on :cloud9: right now....

My last period was on May 6th, from my CM I ovulated around the 18th (I was predicted to ovulated between the 15th and the 21st). I got my :BFP: on the 29th of May (I was 3 weeks my last period). KMFX for you to have some luck when you start TTC! and best of luck!

Tink Don't worry about not feeling any pops yet, many women do not feel it until around week 17 to 20. I have only felt very small flutters, not too often though! :hugs:

I haven't felt anything yet, Tink. :( lol. I'm just waiting for that special moment... as patiently as possible...

We also found out on June 1, JP! haha. What a great way to start a month, eh?

Thanks for the reply Swan. Glad to know im not alone.

I found out i was expecting on USA Fathers Day.. June 19th. LOL SURPRISE!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday!!! I really enjoyed reading about feeling movement this early....I dont feel anything YET but will definitely start looking out for it!

oh and I am 13 weeks today!!!!!!SUPER EXCITED! 2nd Trimester wooh:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:ooo I am a Peach!

weekend .... we are planning on eating out tonight and going to a potluck tomorrow \\:D/\\:D/

I am starting to look into things to buy now but will defiantly wait till later. I am thinking about getting a crib/changer combo:crib:...does anyone have any experience with it (bad/good). I loveeee the Orbit stroller but its totally out of budget for us. any other strollers anyone recommends?

I haven't felt anything yet, Tink. :( lol. I'm just waiting for that special moment... as patiently as possible...

We also found out on June 1, JP! haha. What a great way to start a month, eh?

Totally great, especially since my birthday is June 2! :)

Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday!!! I really enjoyed reading about feeling movement this early....I dont feel anything YET but will definitely start looking out for it!

oh and I am 13 weeks today!!!!!!SUPER EXCITED! 2nd Trimester wooh:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:ooo I am a Peach!

weekend .... we are planning on eating out tonight and going to a potluck tomorrow \\:D/\\:D/

I am starting to look into things to buy now but will defiantly wait till later. I am thinking about getting a crib/changer combo:crib:...does anyone have any experience with it (bad/good). I loveeee the Orbit stroller but its totally out of budget for us. any other strollers anyone recommends?

Orbit was totally out of budget for us too, but my mom bought it for us!! She's actually the one who saw it and loved it and told me about it! LOL

I'm getting ready to book my gender ultrasound...I'm nervous! Since we don't want to wait until 20-24 weeks at the docs there is only ONE place in Little Rock that does it. It's 150$ for the first time and 75$ if you want/need to go back. Ugh. I'll be 16 weeks on the 25th. There's a possibility we'll be going home for a week or so on the 30th and I'd Really like to know before then (if baby cooperates) so if I Could get in on the 29th I'd be about 16.5 weeks. Dh is worried that we won't find out. I am too, but figure, baby could be "shy" later on, too. Blah.

Tink Don't worry about not feeling any pops yet, many women do not feel it until around week 17 to 20. I have only felt very small flutters, not too often though! :hugs:

Thanks for replying. Yeah i've been a little worried, because i just assumed with this being my second i would feel it earlier. I guess not...:wacko:

This is my third, so don't be too worried! I know that feeling of expecting it to happen soon since you know what to expect... :D It will happen soon enough

:wave:

:hugs: ladies!

Haven't read back (sorry!) but hope you are all well x

Thanks for replying. Yeah i've been a little worried, because i just assumed with this being my second i would feel it earlier. I guess not...:wacko:

I felt DD moving at 16 weeks... I'm going to be 16 weeks on Tuesday, haven't felt anything definitive yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->