February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi ladies,

right, that took some reading through!!!

congrats on the girl amanda!! I cant believe some of you are already getting gender scans and I dont have my 1st scan until tomorrow!! really getting excited now though!! its been a lot of waiting for this one!

soooo glad we dont have to pay for healthcare here in the UK, dont think i would ever have had kids if we did!! I know we technically pay through our taxes but its strange that you dont notice it??!!

hope everyone is doing well, cant wait to get my scan done tomorrow and see baba for the first time. slightly jealopus of the gender scans/ tests that are going on already tho!! :-(

Congrats Amanda! Were you surprised?

xx

I was kind of suprised...but the first thing I did was squeeze OH's hand and say "I told ya!"
It was quite an awkward moment...because the sonographer couldn't get a decent potty shot because little lady was being shy. I asked her from what she'd seen so far what was she thinking...and she said she was thinking girl...then missy co-operated and opened her legs up for us.
I was laying there waiting for her to go "Oh wait....there's his penis" but after a good look the sonographer was as certain as she could be that baby is a girl.

I wasn't too impressed with the place we went to though...with Liam's 4d we were with the same company but at a different location. The staff with Liam were very friendly, gave us loads of free pictures, screen was massive, they had calming music on..it was just such a lovely atmosphere. The place we went to today...well the staff were just doing their job. They weren't very friendly, the screen was small. The atmosphere was more medical than private bonding experience. I would recommend babybond in Milton Keynes to anyone..but the place today..I'd rather not go back to!!

Congrats on team pink, Amanda! :D

Man, I cannot wait for September. I want to know what I'm havingggg! D: haha

congrats amandad!!!!! :dance: you are like the 5th person i know of that is having a girl after a boy ! i hope im the same ! :dance: i doubt it but hey a girl can hope lol. and id would love another little boy anyway :cloud9:

Congrats Amanda!! I have my scan in another week and I'm freaking out! I really hope baby cooperates!!!

congrats amandad!!!!! :dance: you are like the 5th person i know of that is having a girl after a boy ! i hope im the same ! :dance: i doubt it but hey a girl can hope lol. and id would love another little boy anyway :cloud9:

If it's any use to you i always had a feeling that you and Amanda would be having girls. I don't know why but i just got girl vibes from the both of you... but who knows :shrug: just a feeling....

It seems like i have feels about what everyone else is having but no idea about myself

If it's any use to you i always had a feeling that you and Amanda would be having girls. I don't know why but i just got girl vibes from the both of you... but who knows :shrug: just a feeling....

It seems like i have feels about what everyone else is having but no idea about myself

i would love a little girl, only because this will probably be our last baby as i dont think i could cope with the morning sickness being so horrific again :sick: . so a little boy and girl would be great in my eyes :cloud9:
but i would love for jesse to have a little brother to grow up with and play with.
im so torn ! i have a gut feeling i am having a girl, but i dont want to get my self too excited, because there is only 1 girl in my DH's whole family so its very unlikely i will have a girl, so im kind of telling myself im having a boy :haha: i really want to know soon, but in australia they wont do a private scan unless something is wrong. and the 3D place im trying to get in touch with, wont email me back !!!! :grr:

Congrats on your little girl bump Amanda.

I've got my scan tomorrow but hubby and I decided we're staying team yellow :yellow: He would like a little boy and I would like a little girl so we decided it's better that we don't find out and be surprised when bubba makes his/her grand entrance. As much as we have our preference, it doesn't matter cos we both just want a healthy baby regardless of the sex.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and I wish you a wonderful week ahead :hugs:

Congrats on your little girl bump Amanda.

I've got my scan tomorrow but hubby and I decided we're staying team yellow :yellow: He would like a little boy and I would like a little girl so we decided it's better that we don't find out and be surprised when bubba makes his/her grand entrance. As much as we have our preference, it doesn't matter cos we both just want a healthy baby regardless of the sex.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and I wish you a wonderful week ahead :hugs:

Congratulations amanda!

We're a bit like you, babyangelic. Only that I want a boy and hubby a girl, so we are staying team yellow! Good luck to you!

:pink::pink::pink: IT'S A GIRL :pink::pink::pink:

Many Congratulations :cloud9: :pink: :cloud9:

I read about your experience with your same company, different location & the same thing happened to me with my last baby....The staff make or break a place dont they

I know if I was a sonographer, especially those telling parents the gender, I would be so excited too, what a lovely job to have :cloud9:

Ohh Monday, why must you interrupt my peaceful weekends with your horridness?

xD

Mornin' ladies! (or afternoon for those of you who are... nowhere near me and perhaps already into that time frame lol)

Congrats Amanda on your precious little :pink: girl :pink:

Happy Monday ladies! I was feeling my LO moving this weekend. Thought it was gas bubbles, but i didn't have gas so I knew who it was :blush:

I still haven't felt flutters. :( lol! I'm hoping I do soon; all I feel is itchies - which is weird because I moisturize my tummy at least 2x a day if not more. But I still get funny itchy sensations. xD

Happy Moanday!
I would of gave an arm and leg to stay in bed today!!!
How is everyone feeling??? I have been having trapped wind, indegestion and constipation (sorry tmi) all weekend :( Although we went away for a lovely weekend as our wedding anniversary sat. Was lovely even though I was feeling like poo :(

Jealous of all you having your gender scans!! how exciting!!! We are staying team yellow. Picked up the baby a pair of 0-3month converse runners/sneakers this weekend - sooooooo cute!!! My OH got a pair too so they will be matching :) :) :) they are SOOO tiny!!! My 20 week scan is gonna be Sept 27th but may reschedule due to hubbys work to the thurs before or after. thats only 1 month away girls and we are 1/2 way there!!! :D
SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->