February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hi ladies,

finally got my scan today yay!!

Snapshot_20110822_1.jpg

it all went well and they were pleased with baby's progress etc and kept me at the same date.

they made a bit of a cock up tho and only did half of the measurements they were supposed to so we had to go back in!! oh well, got to see bubs dancing away again!!

LO was sleeping on its front when fiest scanning but jumped over onto its back after a couple of seconds!!

just cant wait for my next scan in october now!!

:)

Ive had my scan today too!!

Baby was dancing away, giving us a wave, sonographer put me slightly ahead of my dates so Im a week ahead now.

got to be monitored bit more with me having em section but they have said they would like me to try for a vbac this time too which Im happy about xx

Attached a piccie what do you think, girl or boy? xx

Attachments

• IMG00857-20110822-1152.jpg
    IMG00857-20110822-1152.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
Great scan girls!! Looking good!

I had my OB appt. this morning, everything went well and i seem to be right on track with everything. My 20 week scan is booked for Sept. 16th!! I can't wait, it seems like forever away!

Great scan pics!!! Babies are totally all looking like babies now, rather than the gummy bears and such from weeks ago!

We went into the docs today because I had to get my scan "permission" and get my blood paperwork. Since I was there, they had the doc check me so that we don't have to go back in 2 weeks (which is good because we'll be in Florida on vacation then). All was good! HB was 150. They said that the scan place we have booked for next Monday does a GREAT job and with the permission slip there's a 25$ off coupon! Awesome!

I need to spend this week getting ready for our trip. Blah. I hate packing!!

Emma- I think :pink: right away for some reason

Geog- I am having a harder time with yours but i am thinking :blue:

I'm picking up :blue: vibes from both geogem and emmadaisy's scan pictures.

I'm watching LOADS of stuff on ebay now.

Ladies I'd like your opinions. We've decided on the name Amelia but I'll be calling her Millie/Milly as a nickname. I just don't know if I prefer it written with a Y on IE. How would you spell it??

I'm picking up :blue: vibes from both geogem and emmadaisy's scan pictures.

I'm watching LOADS of stuff on ebay now.

Ladies I'd like your opinions. We've decided on the name Amelia but I'll be calling her Millie/Milly as a nickname. I just don't know if I prefer it written with a Y on IE. How would you spell it??

LOVE that name! I would say with a Y .. but either way looks good to me!

Super cute! :thumbup: I would lean towards "ie".

Ug - after one of those severe migraines all day yesterday, I am THRILLED to be upright again today. Those headaches and the accompanying nausea are enough to break anyone's spirits. Poor DH, I was a mess of tears by bedtime because the pain was so bad... he's a saint to deal with me!

I re-counted and my "20 week" scan won't be until 22 weeks! That settles it - independent scan at 18 weeks, it is! :happydance:

I'd lean towards the "ie" option too Amanda.

Glad you're feeling better Diana!

Hello ladies hope your all well?? Im all better now thank god x

well this is a big week for me, im getting married on sunday :D i cant wait xx

well here are the pictures from my second scan, baby is now measuring at an ok size. But what do you think boy or girl?

I personally think im having a boy again x

Attachments

• 2011-08-16 20.37.47.jpg
    2011-08-16 20.37.47.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2011-08-16 20.38.01.jpg
    2011-08-16 20.38.01.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2011-08-16 20.38.25.jpg
    2011-08-16 20.38.25.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
Diana- I know what you mean about those headaches I have been getting alot of the same thing lately.... I couldn't sleep at all one night because it is so bad and i started to see flashing spots. I checked my BP and everything was fine. I just talked to my OB about it today and they said all i can for it take some Tylenol and us a cold cloth on my head and keep checking my BP to be sure it is not up. They are def. not fun!

Mumanddad- YAY for your wedding!!! You will need to post some pics. for us to see!

well lots of boy vibes for me, i'm thinking another boy too! not that it matters and i would love either but kinda hoped for a little girl as I know this is my last and have 2 boys already - but hey, its healthy and it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things - I love my boys and another one would be a blessing, just feel i'm missing out on the pretty dresses and closeness of a mother and daughter relationship. And I am starting to feel a little outnumbered in this house!! lol

I really do believe its another boy - I would even say i would put money on it!!

Great scan pics ladies!!! I get :blue: vibes from both!!

Amanda, I like the spelling with an "ie" , Millie

Today was DS1's first day of school, he was so excited. I didn't mind waking up early, but I have been having terrible headaches, I think that my blood pressure has been getting too low...

Can't wait to go to my checkup on Thursday!!

Congrats on the scans ladies!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->