February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

My boobs have been kind of tender again recently too! Expecially when people hug me!

So, many of you know I am doing the blood DNA test to find out the gender. I paid quite a bit extra for the speedy service and overnight shipping of the lab tests and processing so that I could find out by Friday rather than wait an extra whole week. So.... yesterday the lab supplies were supposed to arrive. I was to prick my finger in a sterile environment, fill some circles with blood and return the package to UPS the same day so it would be sent out right away.

Well... the UPS truck driver did not show up at my door until 7:15pm, which was TOO LATE to bring the package to shipment facility for overnight service. Well, that didn't stop the pregnant crazy lady in me. I did the test, drove the closest UPS place hoping that there might be somewhere there. There was! A nice lady opened the door and I started tearing up about lab tests and the driver coming late and how I was pregnant and really wanted it shipped out that night. She took the package from me, called her friend at the warehouse, and got special approval to drive it over herself and get it on the next shipment out! Can you believe it?!!? I even checked the status online and she was successful!

I am planning on stopping over there today with some flowers for her :flower: The great news is... we find out on Friday :blue: or :pink:!!!!

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA... i am at work right now and i am really laughing out loud!!! I can't believe how determand you were to get that out!! (although it sounds like something i might do!) THAT IS SO FUNNY!!

My boobs have been kind of tender again recently too! Expecially when people hug me!

So, many of you know I am doing the blood DNA test to find out the gender. I paid quite a bit extra for the speedy service and overnight shipping of the lab tests and processing so that I could find out by Friday rather than wait an extra whole week. So.... yesterday the lab supplies were supposed to arrive. I was to prick my finger in a sterile environment, fill some circles with blood and return the package to UPS the same day so it would be sent out right away.

Well... the UPS truck driver did not show up at my door until 7:15pm, which was TOO LATE to bring the package to shipment facility for overnight service. Well, that didn't stop the pregnant crazy lady in me. I did the test, drove the closest UPS place hoping that there might be somewhere there. There was! A nice lady opened the door and I started tearing up about lab tests and the driver coming late and how I was pregnant and really wanted it shipped out that night. She took the package from me, called her friend at the warehouse, and got special approval to drive it over herself and get it on the next shipment out! Can you believe it?!!? I even checked the status online and she was successful!

I am planning on stopping over there today with some flowers for her :flower: The great news is... we find out on Friday :blue: or :pink:!!!!

I'm ROFL over here, because that is hilarious. You surely showed them, pregnant women mean business!

My eyes are also the size of saucers now because as I finally slowed down the laughter for a moment, I felt a gentle fluttering below my belly button and off to the right a wee bit... could I finally be feeling my first butterfly kicks?!?!?!?!?

:dance:

Welcome timso girl!

Jokerette - you crazy woman! Ha ha.

Swansong, I really hope so! It's so exciting.

I am feeling very symptom free (other than my slightly swollen, very very sore boobs and nipples) and my bump goes up and down a lot depending what I've eaten. I can hold it almost all the way in for most of the day! It's weird, I really do keep forgetting I'm pregnant and then thinking 'oops, shouldn't have eaten that' etc.

BUT as I type the baby has started a little kickathon, lots of kicks in a row! I think I'm still expecting the huge kicks and movements and arm sweeps of third tri that I remember from La.

I'm ROFL over here, because that is hilarious. You surely showed them, pregnant women mean business!

My eyes are also the size of saucers now because as I finally slowed down the laughter for a moment, I felt a gentle fluttering below my belly button and off to the right a wee bit... could I finally be feeling my first butterfly kicks?!?!?!?!?

Glad you girls appreciate it! i knew you'd get a kick out of it! :)

Swanxxsong... oohhh so exciting! I'd bet you're feeling the baby! You're right at the timing when a lot of women do! Baby likes feeling you laugh :)

Okay, it definitely was baby because it's continued on and off now. Guess the baby really knew mommy needed to smile since she has to go to a funeral later! haha.

I'm a total nerd and clearly a first-timer, but does this fluttering sensation almost...tickle...anyone else? I'm super-ticklish, but it kind of reminds me of being tickled on the inside. Or... what I'd imagine it'd feel like to be tickled from the inside; I've never been before. :haha:

Sorry, I'm giddily rambling. This was just what I needed today. :)

Aw Swan, I'm so happy for you. That has to be the best feeling in the world.

We saw our little sweetie pie and it's amazing how much he/she has grown. The doc is very happy with baby's progress. He could see the baby's sex but we didn't want to find out :)

I would love to attach a pic but don't know how to using an iPhone.

YAY FOR MOVEMENT!!! I started to feel some right around the middle-end of 15 weeks so it's the same as you. It's getting stronger and stronger every day now! It's so nice to feel it!!

We saw our little sweetie pie and it's amazing how much he/she has grown. The doc is very happy with baby's progress. He could see the baby's sex but we didn't want to find out :)

That's so awesome!! OMG.. how do you do it, i would be going crazy that whole time trying not to look at the screen if i didn't want to know the sex! I am sure i would have to problem of saying i didn't want to know and still looking at the screen to see if i couldd tell or not ... lol

Hi Ladies,

Just jumping randomly to see how you are all doing?!? My oh my do I miss you all! Anyway, I needed some pick me ups, so I dropped in to see those scans and pics, as we would have been 15wks today. We are in the TWW, but things don't look so lovely sooo, I have gotten a pick me up from this group that I knew only you all could provide.

AWESOME scan pics!!! :happydance: They are all just so wonderful. The twins on here, the boy/girl guessing. I know to some it would hurt, and at times it does as I miss my barely there bump, but surprisingly, seeing you all, gives me more determination. I will be back soon to see more!!! Keep up the good work ladies!!! :hugs:

Sooo... I tested, FRER... BFN! :sad1:
I am 14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

Hi Ladies,

Just jumping randomly to see how you are all doing?!? My oh my do I miss you all! Anyway, I needed some pick me ups, so I dropped in to see those scans and pics, as we would have been 15wks today. We are in the TWW, but things don't look so lovely sooo, I have gotten a pick me up from this group that I knew only you all could provide.

AWESOME scan pics!!! :happydance: They are all just so wonderful. The twins on here, the boy/girl guessing. I know to some it would hurt, and at times it does as I miss my barely there bump, but surprisingly, seeing you all, gives me more determination. I will be back soon to see more!!! Keep up the good work ladies!!! :hugs:

I am 14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

Hi MrsMM24- So good to hear from you!! :) Youre in my thoughts! I know you will be back with us soon!!!!! :) :dust: :dust:

Hi Ladies,

Hey Sweetheart!!! I am so happy to see you are doing well! You are such a strong woman to come back here to check up on all of us (i know i would have a hard time doing that). You are so great and have such a kind heart and i am so sure you will get your :bfp: very soon!!!

When i had my M/C back in febuary it took forever to get my first AF. Then i got a :bfn: on my first cycle (which was also VERY LONG! CD35 days!!!). But on the next cycle it was only 28 days and i got a :bfp: off it and here i am today!!! Keep up with the good spirits and good things will come, i believe that if you remain positive you will get positive results!!
BIG HUGS!! :hugs:

That's so awesome!! OMG.. how do you do it, i would be going crazy that whole time trying not to look at the screen if i didn't want to know the sex! I am sure i would have to problem of saying i didn't want to know and still looking at the screen to see if i couldd tell or not ... lol

Lol June we have the entire scan in DVD and we've watched it so many times since we got back from the doc and we have no idea how to tell the sex haha. It could be right in front of me but I had no clue lol. Baby did yawn during the scan and it was so cute

Apparently we just had an Earthquake here on the East coast the US... but i didnt feel a thing! All my local friends are all over FB about it! Any other ladies feel it? I have never felt one before because they are not at all common here

I'm out in Colorado but my brother-in-law and his family live about 45 miles north of where it was centered.. My niece posted on facebook the following:
"Quake! It was a 5.8!Man. My chickens were scared to death. That was my first. Felt it for a minute or two. All my Breyer horses fell off the shelves. Luckily nothing was broken. But now I have a giant mess to clean up. Thanks, Earthquake! Extra work for me! Why couldn’t it have happened in someone elses’ room.. Grrr”

ahh, how a 12 year old views things lol

I FELT IT IN CANADA!! I thought i was going crazy when the building started to move!!!

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->