February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Thanks for the guesses guys, alot of people are saying girl but I think they are just saying that with me having charlie x

Everyone seems to be getting gender scans at 16 weeks, my next scan isnt til 21 weeks! Im tempted to go private!

God I feel really lardy... I can't feel anything from the outside! I think husband felt something from the outside at 19+1 last time round so fingers crossed.

my gender scan is on the 10th october when I'll be 20 weeks :)
Oh my date has now been changed to EDD 24th February!

Oh BTW - when did you feel baby move - I'm nearly 14 weeks and not felt a thing yet!

On the BF after implants, they are supposed to go under all of the connective tissue that the breast needs to successfully make milk. And depending on how long ago the implants were done your body should have already healed itself most of the way. We were just talking about this in a WIC class a week or so ago, there was an expecting mother who had asked the same question. Hope this helps!

Oh, and I'm not having a gender scan, Luna. My next scan is September 9th.

Haha, I’m with you Luna – I have to wait until 20 to get mine. =( I was so tempted to go private but I’m forcing myself to be patient. It’ll just be an over-anticipated event by that point… :haha:

RJ, I felt my first movements yesterday, 16 on the dot. Light flutters on the inside, not remotely anything strong enough to feel from the outside yet. :) So I’m sure yours is coming soon! A few people said (to me) they think it’s so early for a first-timer to feel theirs at 16 weeks, but I know for a fact that it was not gas. :shrugs: So whatever! I don’t have any complaints. ;)

My friend did BF with implants, and didn’t have any issues. Her doctor said he wasn’t sure if it would work, just because BF is luck of the draw, so to speak, for most/all women, lol, but she didn’t have problems. HTH!

I have my appointment in just under two hours… bloodwork and routine stuff… and then I can call to book my anomaly! :dance: I’m way over-eager, can you tell?

:hugs: to you all, happy Wednesday!

Everyone seems to be getting gender scans at 16 weeks, my next scan isnt til 21 weeks! Im tempted to go private!

That's what I'm doing! If I got my scan through my doc it wouldn't be until 20-24 weeks. I'm not that patient. So we are having ours on Monday through a private place!!

my gender scan is on the 10th october when I'll be 20 weeks :)
Oh my date has now been changed to EDD 24th February!

Oh BTW - when did you feel baby move - I'm nearly 14 weeks and not felt a thing yet!

This is my first baby and I haven't felt anything yet. I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow. I saw my doc on Monday and he and the nurse both asked if I've felt anything yet. I said no and they said that's totally normal and that I'll "probably" start feeling movement in the next week or two. I think with second pregnancies (and beyond) you sometimes feel it sooner.

I feel like my scan is forever away! Mine is in 3 weeks at and i will be around 20 weeks. I am thinking i just want to go out and get a private one done, it's driving me crazy to know what s/he is !!!

JohnsPrincess, I didn't do anything special. I thought it would be harder for them to tell because baby was less cooperative at the 12 week scan but he behaved beautifully. I always eat breakfast and I did yesterday. It's a good thing because the tech said that makes the baby move around more and its easier to tell. Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans. Can't wait to hear your results. Just curious but are all of you planning on sharing your baby's sex with other people? We told our parents and my brother but my mom wants us to keep it a secret from other friends and family so that it can be our little private secret. Wondering how all of you feel.

JohnsPrincess, I didn't do anything special. I thought it would be harder for them to tell because baby was less cooperative at the 12 week scan but he behaved beautifully. I always eat breakfast and I did yesterday. It's a good thing because the tech said that makes the baby move around more and its easier to tell. Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans. Can't wait to hear your results. Just curious but are all of you planning on sharing your baby's sex with other people? We told our parents and my brother but my mom wants us to keep it a secret from other friends and family so that it can be our little private secret. Wondering how all of you feel.

Good to know, thank you! I will def have a good breakfast!!

Yes, we're going to tell everyone. I think it would be pretty obvious once people saw our registry as I know I'll be putting either girl or boy stuff on their once I know! Lol. But yeah, we're telling! Since we're getting our scan on DVD and then will be home on vacation a couple days later, I am going to try to not tell my mom until then and let her watch the video to figure it out, lol!!

Booked my scan! September 19th! :D I'm so excited. I don't want to wait that long, but I'm finding that it's not really that bad. I'm eager, sure, but I'd rather save the money in case, God forbid, something goes wrong - with anything! haha. If only I had turned 16 weeks a month ago, then I'd be singing a whooooole other tune. xDDD I never realized how awful it is having my car insurances for both cars, house insurance, mortgage payment and huge doctors bills all due the same 2-week timeframe. Bad timing on my behalf!

:dance: Only 26 more days! :D :D :D

As for telling, we are telling everyone. I want to tell the world and scream it from the rooftops! haha. Okay, maybe not. But yes, we are telling everyone. Like mentioned above, for one, the registry. Plus, we're not good at keeping secrets like that and I'm awful at lying. If someone says, "Is it a girl?!" or "Is it a boy?!" and they're right, there's no way I'd be able to lie. haha. Too many people know that we're finding out, so they've asked so they can make things 'appropriate' for one or the other. :shrug: So we said sure, once we have the chance to call our parents and my sister and tell them outright, then we'll tell everyone else. :D

I'll be eating breakfast and people suggested ice cream or some kind of higher-sugar food/drink before going for the scan, because the baby won't be able to keep too still, so they should be able to see between the legs. So I may try that. :)

Hm, the shrugging smilie looks a lot more dismal than I felt when I was imagining a shrug. :haha:

Booked my scan! September 19th! :D I'm so excited. I don't want to wait that long, but I'm finding that it's not really that bad. I'm eager, sure, but I'd rather save the money in case, God forbid, something goes wrong - with anything! haha. If only I had turned 16 weeks a month ago, then I'd be singing a whooooole other tune. xDDD I never realized how awful it is having my car insurances for both cars, house insurance, mortgage payment and huge doctors bills all due the same 2-week timeframe. Bad timing on my behalf!

:dance: Only 26 more days! :D :D :D

As for telling, we are telling everyone. I want to tell the world and scream it from the rooftops! haha. Okay, maybe not. But yes, we are telling everyone. Like mentioned above, for one, the registry. Plus, we're not good at keeping secrets like that and I'm awful at lying. If someone says, "Is it a girl?!" or "Is it a boy?!" and they're right, there's no way I'd be able to lie. haha. Too many people know that we're finding out, so they've asked so they can make things 'appropriate' for one or the other. :shrug: So we said sure, once we have the chance to call our parents and my sister and tell them outright, then we'll tell everyone else. :D

I'll be eating breakfast and people suggested ice cream or some kind of higher-sugar food/drink before going for the scan, because the baby won't be able to keep too still, so they should be able to see between the legs. So I may try that. :)

I suck at lying too! Lol Yeah, I crochet and do a whole bunch of other crafts to that would be a give away too, when I was making something obviously girl or boyish!

One of my friends said a milkshake! It's cold and sugary! :)

Ooo a milkshake sounds so yummy right about now! :D I may need to remember that. I hope somewhere is selling them at 9am! :haha:

Hi guys, it's so nice to read everyone's posts, took me an hour to catch up since last time!

Had my midwife check yesterday and heard baby's heartbeat, it's at 168bpm, it was amazing.

Please can you change my due date to 8th Feb, that's what the hospital are using as my due date based on the scan.

Is anyone else dealing with a stressful job? I'm finding my job really stressful at the moment and findng it hard to put in techniques to stay relaxed. I used to thrive off the stress of it, but it's just making me really emotionally drained at the moment. My clients are so needy and I'm quickly running out of patience, even though it's not their fault and they're going through horrible issues of their own (children removed by social services). Any advice anyone?!

Hi guys, it's so nice to read everyone's posts, took me an hour to catch up since last time!

Had my midwife check yesterday and heard baby's heartbeat, it's at 168bpm, it was amazing.

Please can you change my due date to 8th Feb, that's what the hospital are using as my due date based on the scan.

Is anyone else dealing with a stressful job? I'm finding my job really stressful at the moment and findng it hard to put in techniques to stay relaxed. I used to thrive off the stress of it, but it's just making me really emotionally drained at the moment. My clients are so needy and I'm quickly running out of patience, even though it's not their fault and they're going through horrible issues of their own (children removed by social services). Any advice anyone?!

I wish I had some advice for you! I'm a stay at home wife now, but my military job (I'm still a reservist) is incredibly stressful to me. It upsets me even when not pregnant so working there while pregnant, which I'll have to do for about a month, is not going to be fun!!! *Hugs*

I felt movements at 16 weeks last time. Strong definite kicks, three in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->