February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Kelly, still thinking of you and your loss.

Thankyou so much, that means alot to me :hugs: I have had a low day today & had a good cry tonight :cry:

Nothing in my life is the same anymore, even 'nice' things have a cloud over them ~ I know I need to grieve, but I also know that my Dad would want me to 'pick myself up & get on with my life'.....Its just so hard :cry:

My boobs have been kind of tender again recently too! Expecially when people hug me!

So, many of you know I am doing the blood DNA test to find out the gender. I paid quite a bit extra for the speedy service and overnight shipping of the lab tests and processing so that I could find out by Friday rather than wait an extra whole week. So.... yesterday the lab supplies were supposed to arrive. I was to prick my finger in a sterile environment, fill some circles with blood and return the package to UPS the same day so it would be sent out right away.

Well... the UPS truck driver did not show up at my door until 7:15pm, which was TOO LATE to bring the package to shipment facility for overnight service. Well, that didn't stop the pregnant crazy lady in me. I did the test, drove the closest UPS place hoping that there might be somewhere there. There was! A nice lady opened the door and I started tearing up about lab tests and the driver coming late and how I was pregnant and really wanted it shipped out that night. She took the package from me, called her friend at the warehouse, and got special approval to drive it over herself and get it on the next shipment out! Can you believe it?!!? I even checked the status online and she was successful!

I am planning on stopping over there today with some flowers for her :flower: The great news is... we find out on Friday :blue: or :pink:!!!!

Thats dedication :thumbup:

Ok I read back a few pages but not all because I got to some Breast feeding posts and I have a random question. I BF'd my DS for 5 months till going back to work made my milk dry up slowly. Anyway.......my breasts were terrible after being pregnant I was always little I mean little but they were cute and perky lol. Well they shrunk if you could only imagine and were also flat as a pancake gross. So I got implants and now I want to BF'd again!!!!! Anyone have this and succeeded Know anyone? they are over the muscle if that helps w the info. I want to know if it's harder the same or any tricks?
Thanks in advance!
Amanda- on the girl!
Jokerette- Your so funny, can't wait to see what the results are and if they are true when you get the scan. I keep meaning to e-mail you :):flower:

BUT as I type the baby has started a little kickathon, lots of kicks in a row! I think I'm still expecting the huge kicks and movements and arm sweeps of third tri that I remember from La.

:cloud9:

I have my dating scan tommorow ~ Looking forward to finally having a due date :thumbup::baby: It will be lovely to see the LO again, something lovely in this terrible, terrible year

Great scan pics ladies, i love looking at them :)

Amanda, I like Millie with the IE too

All the boobie talks makes me realise I've never had tender boobies with either of my pregnancies, not at all. And I've got 32Ds so they're not exactly tiny haha. They only hurt when Summer bites them!

Hope your scan goes brilliant tomorrow Kelly :)

Mrs MM, nice to see your still about :hugs: FX for your bfp soon

This is me at 14 and 6 days :

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/beanie4.jpg

In comparison, this was me at 32 weeks with Summer :

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/DSCF0386.jpg

I'm gonna be the size of a WHALE by the time I'm done I really am!

Has anyone else been fainting ?:( Three times now in about a month I've come so so close. Yesterday morning I was shopping with my mum and Summer and I felt great. We left her buggy at the beginning of the shop so she was toddling round being her usual mischeivous self pulling our baskets along. I began feeling really hot, then really sweaty then increasingly clasutraphobic. I told my mum I had to go sit outside but by the time I got to the door I could literally see nothing and slumped just outside on the ramp. It took a good three or four minutes before I could see or hear anything. When it passes I feel okay ish. But it scares me. Imagine I'd been shopping with Summer on my own, she'd have been so scared. Or what if we'd been walking to the shops and I'd fainted, what if she ran onto a road :( It scares me, it really does :(

Hi ladies! I am so sorry I've been away but have been working soooo much lately and by the time I am done for the night, I am just pooped, ha!:haha:

I had a doc appt yesterday and everything looked good. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time on the dopplar. It was sooo cute and was 148.
I also found out that I will be having not one but two U/S's coming up. The first is the gender U/S on the 19th of Sept. I am so excited and it's less than a month away!!!!! :happydance: Can't wait to know whether we are having pink or blue!

Then I am having another U/S at the hospital, I guess this one is a high risk one because of my age? I am 35. I just wonder what they will be looking for at the second one?

How has everyone been feeling? I hope you all are doing well, and I will check back in again soon! :hugs::hugs:

Natasha, your bump looks cute! i have bump envy! i bet it will start to slow down and you'll end up being the same size as you were with Summer. You just have a jump start! :)

BeachComber, , glad your appt went well!! Very exciting about the 2 scans!!

KellyC , enjoy your scan tomorrow :) Your dad would want you to enjoy every moment and he will be with you tomorrow. I bet he's like your LO's guardian angel <3

Wow, you ladies have been busy chatting!! Let's see here:
Mrs MM - GREAT to hear from you! FX that you're BFP is just running late! :hugs:

As for BF, I really want to try but am a bit nervous as I have "slightly inverted" nipples according to my doctor. I've read on BnB and other sites that it's still possible for most women to BF with inverted nipples, it's just harder AND more painful. ... Ummm, after hearing the war stories of women with REGULAR nipples, the "harder and more painful" really worries me! :(

Natasha- I became really faint like you described in church a few weeks ago! Started sweating and things got quite dark... it was scary! Luckily I was able to sit for a few min and it passed, but it was not fun at all.

So last night was my first night of insomnia! I had a dull pressure on my chest when I laid on either side which eventually freaked me out enough to start internet researching and then I was WIIIIDE awake... at 2 am. :( Needless to say, I didn't get an answer for my chest pressure (at least no positive answers) and was up till well after 4am convinced something was wrong. I finally fell asleep for 2 more hours and feel better this morning, but will definitely keep an eye on it. Anyone else been feeling a pressure when lying on your side?? :shrug: It actually eased up when I was on my back.... weird...

Jokerette, I felt the earthquake too. I'm about 10 miles outside of DC. I heard it was felt in NY and Ohio too...wild. Between these amevening thunderstorms and now the earthquake, proving to be a crazy month.

MrsM! :hugs: Glad you are safe after the quake! And I'm sorry you're feeling down; I am keeping my fingers crossed for you love. Your time will come soon, I just feel it. xoxoxox Miss you so much, and I'm glad you do come in for visits! :)

I did feel the quake too; not too bad here in PA but if left me feeling light-headed and shaky. Not a fun excursion. haha. But no damage, thankfully. I'm at home now, tired and resting with my feet up, wishing baby would kick again! :haha:

Had my 16 week ultrasound today and it's a boy! I'm so excited and I can't believe it. Yay team :blue:

Had my 16 week ultrasound today and it's a boy! I'm so excited and I can't believe it. Yay team :blue:

Congrats!!! Did you do anything to make him move around more or was it easy for them to figure it out?? Mine is Monday and I don't want to take any chances!! Lol

MrsMM It was so great to hear from you!! I am keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed for you to get a VERY sticky BFP soon!! My heart goes out to you so much, you are so sweet and I know that you and DW will be blessed soon!! :hugs: And I am very glad that you are safe after the earthquake!

Jokerette- Your story about the test made me cry a little.... that lady was so sweet to do that for you!! And I felt the earthquake a little in Myrtle Beach.... I was sitting in the van waiting on my friend to get out of a copy store and the van was shaking like someone was pushing against it!! I was like there is no one near it, what is going on!! Then we went to the bank about 10 minutes later and she told me that the ladies in the bank were talking about it... so then I said, "That is why the van was shaking". She was lost on that thought because she wasnt in the van when it was shaking!!

Congrats on your boy, almost-twin! :) :hugs:

Doctor's appointment tomorrow! :dance: :happydance: So tomorrow afternoon I should know when my anomaly scan is! :D :D :D

Glad to hear everyone is safe from the earthquake ~ :hugs:

them :)

Has anyone else been fainting ?:( Three times now in about a month I've come so so close. Yesterday morning I was shopping with my mum and Summer and I felt great. We left her buggy at the beginning of the shop so she was toddling round being her usual mischeivous self pulling our baskets along. I began feeling really hot, then really sweaty then increasingly clasutraphobic. I told my mum I had to go sit outside but by the time I got to the door I could literally see nothing and slumped just outside on the ramp. It took a good three or four minutes before I could see or hear anything. When it passes I feel okay ish. But it scares me. Imagine I'd been shopping with Summer on my own, she'd have been so scared. Or what if we'd been walking to the shops and I'd fainted, what if she ran onto a road :( It scares me, it really does :(

Yes, I get this quite often, although thankfully never actually fainted, I have to hold onto something & wait for it to pass ~ Not nice at all :nope:

KellyC , enjoy your scan tomorrow :) Your dad would want you to enjoy every moment and he will be with you tomorrow. I bet he's like your LO's guardian angel <3

Thankyou so so much :cry: What a lovely thing to say :hugs:

Many Congrats :blue: :baby: :cloud9: :happydance:

I'm not sure about bfing after a boob job or with inverted nipples... The Kellymom website is awesom youth and I'll bet it has stuff on there, have a search.

Most doctors say that breastfeeding doesn't ruin boobs, pregnancy does/can. Hormone changes and poorly supporting bras/no bras at night do more Danae than breastfeeding. Lots of women who have had babies but didn't breastfeed had problems with shrunken or droopy boobs!

Good luck!

I'm not sure about bfing after a boob job or with inverted nipples... The Kellymom website is awesom youth and I'll bet it has stuff on there, have a search.

Most doctors say that breastfeeding doesn't ruin boobs, pregnancy does/can. Hormone changes and poorly supporting bras/no bras at night do more damage than breastfeeding. Lots of women who have had babies but didn't breastfeed had problems with shrunken or droopy boobs!

Good luck!

:happydance:I'm all excited. Just felt the baby kick from the outside. It was only gentle but it was great as Dad got to feel it before his 3 month deployment which starts in a week and a half. I also have my gender scan on Monday.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->