February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Just read to the end... I am on holiday right now as I'm a teacher but I was finding it very hard at the end of term. I had no patience!

A can of coke always got La moving last time round. Am going to try that for the 20 week scan. We are thinking we will ask if they can see the gender this time. If they can't we won't try again to find out, and if we do we are going to keep it a secret from everyone. Not even telling our parents.

Just curious but are all of you planning on sharing your baby's sex with other people? We told our parents and my brother but my mom wants us to keep it a secret from other friends and family so that it can be our little private secret. Wondering how all of you feel.

We're telling people the sex, but not the name. That way we still have a surprise at the end... and we're still debating between 2 or 3 names for both sexes!

And thanks for the milkshake suggestion before the scan! Will definitely be doing that! :happydance:

Yay baby is moving i can feel kicks :D they are sore though.

Im thinking i have a kickboxer in there!!

Is anyone else dealing with a stressful job? I'm finding my job really stressful at the moment and findng it hard to put in techniques to stay relaxed. I used to thrive off the stress of it, but it's just making me really emotionally drained at the moment. My clients are so needy and I'm quickly running out of patience, even though it's not their fault and they're going through horrible issues of their own (children removed by social services). Any advice anyone?!

I don't normally, but this time of year is rather stressful. Plus, my boss' father is in the last stages of life so she's been doing a lot of 1/2 days to take care of him and I'm helping out with her job, too. DH keeps saying I should take a day off to get away from the stress, but there's just NO WAY right now. I don't have much advice, but just know that I feel for you! :hugs:

Scan went well :thumbup: Great news

They have set my due date to 1st March ~ However, I am having a csection (normally a week before) So i'll defo be having a February baby :winkwink:

i'm a peach!! lol

my gender scan is still 7 weeks away, dont know how i'll cope!! but hey - go on my summer hols next week!! sun, sea, sand - bliss!!

Welcome, Gemini!

Just booked my private gender scan! 10 DAYS till I get to see my precious little one again!! :headspin::wohoo::loopy:

I dont get to find out thd gender till october it seems ages way x

I dont get to find out thd gender till october it seems ages way x

That's tough. I didn't realize how lucky I am that my doctor always orders 16 week scans. I will also be having a 20 week scan. Maybe NYC doctors have more scans than other places. Glad to be in NYC.

For those of you who haven't found out yet, do you have an inkling either way what it is? My intuition, the Chinese Gender Predictor, and my parents' guesses were wrong. Everyone, including me was thinking girl since I'm such a girly girl but I'm thrilled to be having a boy. Hopefully I'll get my little princess with my next pregnancy. Either way, it's great to be expecting a little baby--boy or girl!

Welcome Gemini!!

Kelly I am glad that your scan went well! :hugs:

I think that being a SAHM is more stressful than my job was when I was pregnant with DS2! I am exhausted lately, with DS1 starting school and being busy with that and all of my errands!

I have a notion I'm having a girl, but I'm not sure if it's MY intuition, or if it's because everyone said girl based on my sonogram pictures, and just in general people think I'm carrying like I'd carry a girl. :haha: so I personally can't tell if I'm feeling it or if I'm being swayed by opinion!

Wow- there is a lot of you finding out baby's sex...Hard to keep the resolve and stay yellow, but going to stick at it for now!

Welcome gemini!

Kelly, that's great. I bet it was lovely to see your LO again at last. x

My resolve is weakening... I just earned £70 from doing some psychometric tests online and am getting more and more tempted to go for an extra scan. I only have 2 weeks til my 20 week scan, I must not waste money!!!

Exciting news, I was feeling some stronger kicks last night and I got husband to put his hand on my tummy... he felt some too!!! It was just fantastic. He didn't seem as excited as he did when he felt Ilana kick for the first time, I will never forget the face he pulled then. I think that having a toddler, very different circumstances this time and him struggling to connect to this little one is making a difference. That is part of the reason we are thinking of trying to find out the gender this time, so that he can hopefully bond a bit more, because he is struggling a bit. Last time we didn't even consider it.

Ooh, I just noticed that I've moved to the 5th box of my ticker!

Welcome Gemini :flower:

Kelly, I'm so glad that your scan went well. I bet this was the happy bit you needed :hugs:

The first time I felt my baby move was when I was having some Strawberry Milkshake from MacDonalds. I now feel the baby move everytime I eat :haha: I guess my baby loves food already lol.

Here's a pic from my scan on Tuesday. We are staying :yellow: but I have a feeling this is a little boy. Any guesses? I know it's going to be difficult as this is a head shot :haha:

Attachments

• 16w5d pic.jpg
    16w5d pic.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 7
Welcome new members!

Great scan pic Angelic! :D

Yay Kelly for getting to see LO. :) How wonderful!

One day closer to September... one day closer to my anatomy scan. :dance: Huzzah!

Welcome Gemini :flower:

Kelly, I'm so glad that your scan went well. I bet this was the happy bit you needed :hugs:

The first time I felt my baby move was when I was having some Strawberry Milkshake from MacDonalds. I now feel the baby move everytime I eat :haha: I guess my baby loves food already lol.

Here's a pic from my scan on Tuesday. We are staying :yellow: but I have a feeling this is a little boy. Any guesses? I know it's going to be difficult as this is a head shot :haha:

Beautiful pic, baby angelic....really an angelic baby...and i bet you're right. Looks like a BOY to me:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->